My 3 year old is seeing an alien!

steven chiverton

go to youtube look up the book of alien species its a video compiled by Russians of many alien species that have visited the earth look for that blue alien species in the video let me know what it says. here's the link there's 3 videos.

Thank you for the video. I've watched it once and I'll have to watch it again. I think I saw at least 2 different types of blue aliens. I'll have to investigate this further!
theres some truth to every lie they tell you and some of the ideas for aliens in sci fi movies come from the united states military

Miscellaneous

I can go on and on but I think I'll wait for your reply @bluejay_1919 Also, I don't think you have to wait and see any longer. That's like waiting for something bad to happen. Have a chat with the expert quickly. If there's anything you don't know, just ask your kid. He can see things that simple humans can't.
I am curious....how does an alien abduct someone spiritually?? What happens to the person ?
I don't know how they abduct people spiritually, but they abduct people for their own reasons, for their own reasons, good or bad. But I do know that the aliens don't have a physical body. They just live in a different frequency, realm etc or whatever you want to call that, just not in the physical. Benevolent aliens/ beings have a higher frequency and lives in a higher frequency. Malevolent aliens/ beings have a lower frequency and live in lower dimensions. People who are depressed and/or are very negative for long periods of time can attract negative spirits/beings and these usually leads to spiritual attacks and these beings are usually demons. Never trust a demon. Demons only have one goal: Control your body.

Why?

Because they are jealous that you (humans) have forms while they do not. Now don't misunderstand. They do have forms spiritually (as they are not physical) but they are jealous of our forms. I am not sure if I got this right as the person that I recommend that you email is a friend I met online and has more info on these topics and he only shared me a few of his works. Something about these being being jealous of our forms.. and that's all I know why demons attack humans :)

But don't worry... I think. Demons cannot fully control your body for 24 hours because the human body is not designed to host other beings except the human soul. Entities who attack humans attack this main part of your brain... or something like that. Ugh I can't remember. Something about the brain were entities try to push you out to hijack your body. I don't recommend exorcism either. Exorcising a person forces the hijacking entity to forcefully leave your body. This battle against you, the entity and the person trying to exorcise you can damage your body so much that it can kill you. This is another reason why some cases of exorcism are not successful and/or left the victim dead in the process. Something you should know: You are stronger than demons. I dunno how you defend yourself against demons or spiritual attacks but my friend (whom I informally nickname in an acronym, "VG") won't share it to me no matter how much I'm "egging him on" (annoy) since he says "I'm too young" and that young people (like kids) are easy targets of evil entities :oops:

Miscellaneous

Have you considered that it is dead alien? Spirit? I'll get the app name for you after my coffee. :)
Dead aliens? Lol. As much as aliens can manifest to the physical world, they are still not exactly physical and didn't @bluejay_1919 say that she saw a UFO flying overhead before her kid started seeing an alien in his closet, the banging, moving objects etc? So why would the beings suddenly appear after what bluejay saw? Dead aliens? Less likely. Assuming that a dead alien/s are in there does not support the idea that bluejay saw a UFO in the sky before sudden things happened. It does not add up. Try harder if you want to be a temporary paranormal investigator. I am quiet curious about what we'll see/hear if you investigate with certain devices so go and try but be prepared. A forewarning though: I wouldn't trust whatever they say to you, if I were you. Until we finally decide wether these beings have a damn good reason for harassing a kid, are benevolent (which is less likely since they attacked your kid multiple times) and God-help-you, what-else reason to assume they're "good."

Actually, this sounds like a plan in the making by these beings. Again it does not make sense for an intelligent life form to just suddenly appear in a kid's closet and attempting to attack a child. Make no mistake, there are beings out there that won't hesitate to attack humans.

Think more than simple human.

Miscellaneous

I noticed that Opmmur has his own signature comments (words with colors, large lettering etc) so I decided to do my own sig. comment but I'm not sure about the color yet since I prefer green and blue but green is already taken by Opmmur and I think blue is too emotional or too common to see. What do you guys/girls think?

Oh geez. Five minutes after posting my last comment, I'm already changing the subject. Oopsie :oops: :p

bluejay_1919

Just an update... yesterday we spent putting together our Christmas village and some other decor. The children played and my son told me multiple times that there was no alien in his room or closet. All was fine and dandy.

Last night however, he would not step a foot in his room. My husband & I were about to watch our Sunday night shows ( Da Vinci's Demons & Homeland )and I asked Abram to go to his room and play for a bit. Oh no, he went to his doorway, took one look in there and ran away. I asked him to go back into his room & he told me that the aliens were back in his room and he was scared. So of course, I didn't make him go in there. Once again, he was physically scared.

Last night I set up the Sleep Talk app. I put it on a charger and left it in his closet sitting on his stool. I also left the closet door open into his bedroom.

I couldn't sleep, of course so I read a book until 3am. Then it occurs to me that the sleep app only records talking & snoring and perhaps that it might not be sensitive enough to pick up something like EVPs which, sometimes can be heard by the ear as it happens...other times you don't hear it until you go back and listen to your recordings. So I cautiously walked through the house to his room ( by this point I'm a bit timid to go in his room) . The sleep talk app showed no recordings so I quietly turned it off & switched to my voice recorder, and I set it back down on his stool. At these moment I literally thought in my head "okay... now if whoever is in here, maybe now you'll communicate" and just like that one of my son's toys ( a toy airplane inside a basket) went off. Scared the poop out of me!!! I mean...I picked the basket up, shook it around and none of his little airplanes in the made a sound. The plane that went off you have to pick up and spin the wheels on the floor to make the noise.
I must say, it freaked me out enough to set the basket down & wake my husband up to get him to snuggle with me. I stayed awake till 5am.

So from 3am ish till 7am, I recorded his closet. I am going to put my ear buds in and patiently listen. I've caught some crazy EVPs before with this voice recorder so I may do this for a few nights.

Whether or not I find anything, I will post it here. I also think I may smudge my little boys room. That's the Indian & old witchy ways coming out in me. I will make sure my intention is to rid of pesky and malevolent beings and energies...I don't want to rid our home of his protective friend.

bluejay_1919

I noticed that Opmmur has his own signature comments (words with colors, large lettering etc) so I decided to do my own sig. comment but I'm not sure about the color yet since I prefer green and blue but green is already taken by Opmmur and I think blue is too emotional or too common to see. What do you guys/girls think?

Oh geez. Five minutes after posting my last comment, I'm already changing the subject. Oopsie :oops: [emoji14]
I like your color. It's a very serious color, which if that's your intent than the color is coming across the way you want it to [emoji2]

Thanks by the way, thanks for your concern and all the advice. I really appreciate it from you and everyone on here [emoji4]

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Whether or not I find anything, I will post it here. I also think I may smudge my little boys room. That's the Indian & old witchy ways coming out in me. I will make sure my intention is to rid of pesky and malevolent beings and energies...I don't want to rid our home of his protective friend.

Please don't lose sleep over this!!!! It wasn't my intention to introduce you to something that would totally worry you! Also, if you keep entering the room, you are scaring off whatever could visit there.

I think there is a sensitivity setting somewhere in the app.

bluejay_1919

Please don't lose sleep over this!!!! It wasn't my intention to introduce you to something that would totally worry you! Also, if you keep entering the room, you are scaring off whatever could visit there.

I think there is a sensitivity setting somewhere in the app.
Oh, that's just me!! I've loved the paranormal and all things scary since I was a little girl, even though it's spooks the heck out of me and I can't sleep. Kind of like people that love roller coasters will go on one over & over again...I love getting scared, I guess,haha. It's always different when there's something messing with my kids, though. Now I'm in protecting, investigating mommy mode.

I'm about 40 minutes into my recording, hehehe I can hear my little girl in the other bedroom snoring. There have been a several loud bangs, that sound like they are right next to the microphone which I can't explain. We will see.

I'll have to play with the sensitivity some more. I calibrated the sleep app last night, but I'll look at it again.