My 3 year old is seeing an alien!

bluejay_1919

Sorry for sounding harsh on you. (For me) it just sounds like you are taking your time too much, not saying you're not trying or because you have other reasons for not bringing any evidences faster, it just sounds like you take your time like that part when you said you'll drink your coffee first before getting the app, or checking the recordings tomorrow. That's why I was beginning to doubt your story because you talk about looking in to it but haven't shared it (like the recordings). With all the "fakers" in this site (like the so-called "time travelers" in the "Time Traveler" section), I kinda started having doubts easily and fakers usually dodged questions and stuff, and to me, it was like you were dodging it by saying you'll check the recordings tomorrow or drink your coffee first. Not saying you're a liar but anyone can lie easily on the net despite the lack of evidences. Again, I'm sorry if I sounded rude. And I understand being sleep deprived and all, and it's not like you can share the recordings faster or whatever evidences you have because of your life outside the net or problems (like being sleep deprived). And yeah, I'll definitely leave the thread.
Im not telling you to leave the thread. You've been helpful before. But there is no reason here on this forum for any kind of rudeness or harsh judgements. You don't know me or what I have going on minute to minute. I have two, small children and my elderly (just left the nursing home a few months ago) mother that I take care of in my home. Christmas time is difficult for me, for it was the last time I spent with my father before he fell & hit his head in a nursing home & died.

I really don't feel I should have to explain to you why I don't get " my findings" out there faster. Like I said before, I would assume investigations take time in any given situation. I have life. Enough said.

I accept your apology. I know you mean no harm. Just please, be a little more considerate of others before you post your words so quickly. You don't know what is going on in people's lives.

TnWatchdog

One thing that Wind7 said was to fill the room with positive energy. I'm sure you are already and if you keep it up the negative entity, alien or spirit, may say the heck with this place and move on.
People who are negative will try to bring the positive person down to their level, unless you ignore them and avoid them, so it may be the same with negative energies. I would tell the force that they are a blanking loser but that is just me and may not be the best approach. lol
I'm sure Wind 7 will have some good advice for you. Good luck and keep us posted.

bluejay_1919

I've had success before telling negative entities to leave before and forbidding them to come into home again, so I can definitely go in his room and get a little rough & demanding.

I apologize to anyone who found me a bit tacky earlier. I usually do avoid banter of the sort, but when it's directed right at me, i I had to say something. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. :(

So I finally got through the recording from the other night. No voices at all, but one of his toys went off again, for no reason, and several, extremely loud bangs. I honestly can't explain the loud bangs. There was also some random static or some kind of interference that would come in over the white noise.

At one point my son (in bed with us) woke me up saying our tv thing was going on and off. He was referring to our dvr in our room. I told him it was okay, thinking it wasn't anything but then I saw it turn on and off about 4-5 more times after that. He was spooked again and would not go to sleep. He even got out of the bed to go see if his sister was okay in her room. He would not look in his room though. I think I will set up the Sleep app tonight in there and try that again...or maybe I should set it up in my room.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@bluejay_1919 Can you hurry with your "investigation"? Because I'm starting to doubt your case because (in my eyes) I find your lack of this matter is too low or too "lay back." I'm starting to wonder wether adults on these kinds of matter actually gives a care in the world or not, because I find that most parents in these kinds of situations do not help at all.

She cannot predict when and if entities will show up. Some of them are also very smart and know what you're up to. Also, since she is a mother, she isn't going to always have time to sit and listen to recordings. I know by experience. I'm also a mom. There's no rush. :) Paranormalis isn't going anywhere that I'm aware of. Relax. Enjoy the conversation.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So I finally got through the recording from the other night. No voices at all, but one of his toys went off again, for no reason, and several, extremely loud bangs. I honestly can't explain the loud bangs. There was also some random static or some kind of interference that would come in over the white noise.

Toys going off and loud bangs. Those are pretty creepy. Did the static occur at the same time as those noises?

bluejay_1919

Toys going off and loud bangs. Those are pretty creepy. Did the static occur at the same time as those noises?
Ooh, interesting....yes they did. After the bangs, maybe a few seconds at the most. And the static only would be for a few seconds itself but it would be pretty loud, louder than the white noise. Sometimes the static would crescendo ( start relatively quiet & grow louder).

bluejay_1919

Yes oh my gosh...creepy toys...my daughters toys when she was a toddler would do the same thing. And there was always alot of activity around her. She once came into our room screaming saying her barbie dolls all turned their heads and looked at her while she was in bed. I ran into her room to find them all facing forward...which was not normal either.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes oh my gosh...creepy toys...my daughters toys when she was a toddler would do the same thing. And there was always alot of activity around her. She once came into our room screaming saying her barbie dolls all turned their heads and looked at her while she was in bed. I ran into her room to find them all facing forward...which was not normal either.

That could be in a horror movie. I'm sure glad my daughter doesn't like dolls. LOL.