My 3 year old is seeing an alien!

steven chiverton

Just an update... yesterday we spent putting together our Christmas village and some other decor. The children played and my son told me multiple times that there was no alien in his room or closet. All was fine and dandy.

Last night however, he would not step a foot in his room. My husband & I were about to watch our Sunday night shows ( Da Vinci's Demons & Homeland )and I asked Abram to go to his room and play for a bit. Oh no, he went to his doorway, took one look in there and ran away. I asked him to go back into his room & he told me that the aliens were back in his room and he was scared. So of course, I didn't make him go in there. Once again, he was physically scared.

Last night I set up the Sleep Talk app. I put it on a charger and left it in his closet sitting on his stool. I also left the closet door open into his bedroom.

I couldn't sleep, of course so I read a book until 3am. Then it occurs to me that the sleep app only records talking & snoring and perhaps that it might not be sensitive enough to pick up something like EVPs which, sometimes can be heard by the ear as it happens...other times you don't hear it until you go back and listen to your recordings. So I cautiously walked through the house to his room ( by this point I'm a bit timid to go in his room) . The sleep talk app showed no recordings so I quietly turned it off & switched to my voice recorder, and I set it back down on his stool. At these moment I literally thought in my head "okay... now if whoever is in here, maybe now you'll communicate" and just like that one of my son's toys ( a toy airplane inside a basket) went off. Scared the poop out of me!!! I mean...I picked the basket up, shook it around and none of his little airplanes in the made a sound. The plane that went off you have to pick up and spin the wheels on the floor to make the noise.
I must say, it freaked me out enough to set the basket down & wake my husband up to get him to snuggle with me. I stayed awake till 5am.

So from 3am ish till 7am, I recorded his closet. I am going to put my ear buds in and patiently listen. I've caught some crazy EVPs before with this voice recorder so I may do this for a few nights.

Whether or not I find anything, I will post it here. I also think I may smudge my little boys room. That's the Indian & old witchy ways coming out in me. I will make sure my intention is to rid of pesky and malevolent beings and energies...I don't want to rid our home of his protective friend.
looking forwards to hearing some more news on this strange occurence

Miscellaneous

@bluejay_1919 Can you hurry with your "investigation"? Because I'm starting to doubt your case because (in my eyes) I find your lack of this matter is too low or too "lay back." I'm starting to wonder wether adults on these kinds of matter actually gives a care in the world or not, because I find that most parents in these kinds of situations do not help at all.

Wind7

Staff
Hello Blue Jay, I have been reading this thread with growing interest.

There are a few outstanding things that are happening that I am not liking.

The knocking being one of them.
This could be what is called a poltergeist or noisy ghost.

I just have a few questions, have you or anyone else felt apprehension at certain times of the day or night seeming to reoccur around the same times?

Have you noticed any strange odors?

Other than your son's toy plane, have you noticed anything else that has been moved or just doesn't seem right as in objects in strange places?

Have you had any electronics malfunctioning or light bulbs or fixtures flickering or browning out/ blowing out?

Lastly, has your daughter noticed anything wrong?

Has anything been said by anyone around you that has seemed odd?

I don't wish to alarm you at all however, the knocking is usually something trying to get your attention or trying to cause fear.

Smudging your house with sage is not a bad idea. if mr. Bad guy is actually good, the smudging should not affect him at all, as with most good spirits the smudging is nothing more or less than a calming factor. It will however help drive out the bad or negative.

Try to be as positive as you can especially around your young son.

I don't believe for one second that what he saw were aliens in his closet.

There are spirits whom can shape shift,
I feel something is having a go at your son in particular because he can see them.

Keep positive!!
Laugh and be together as much as possible and fill the house with positive energy.

I am experienced in these sorts of things, I may be able to help you.

You may pm me anytime.
I have free time in the next week or so.

Stay positive. :)

bluejay_1919

@bluejay_1919 Can you hurry with your "investigation"? Because I'm starting to doubt your case because (in my eyes) I find your lack of this matter is too low or too "lay back." I'm starting to wonder wether adults on these kinds of matter actually gives a care in the world or not, because I find that most parents in these kinds of situations do not help at all.
Well that was rude. Here it is 3am, and I'm listening to a bunch of white noise while my son is lying next to me scared and awake because our dvr box keeps turning on & off.

Doubt this case all you want. I don't need your opinions or acceptance or belief in what I post here. So because I'm not getting enough information back to you fast enough....this is a big inconvenience for you??? Well excuse me.

Pretty sure a reliable investigation would take time anyways. I'd be more suspicious if one was to come back a few days later and say "oh hey! I have their voices and a video of them!" Whatever- but obviously your an expert so you know everything in this field.

I may be crossing the line here and the moderator can tell me if I am....but don't you dare come to my thread with your hateful banter about "parents not doing enough"...I'm doing what I can with what I have.

I apologize if I'm being rude, I'm not usually that way, but I'm sleep deprived and I feel you are passing some fast judgment and your words are unkind.

Sorry to the moderator here, if I am being tacky. Just don't like being told I'm not doing enough for my kid by a complete stranger.

bluejay_1919

Hello Blue Jay, I have been reading this thread with growing interest.

There are a few outstanding things that are happening that I am not liking.

The knocking being one of them.
This could be what is called a poltergeist or noisy ghost.

I just have a few questions, have you or anyone else felt apprehension at certain times of the day or night seeming to reoccur around the same times?

Have you noticed any strange odors?

Other than your son's toy plane, have you noticed anything else that has been moved or just doesn't seem right as in objects in strange places?

Have you had any electronics malfunctioning or light bulbs or fixtures flickering or browning out/ blowing out?

Lastly, has your daughter noticed anything wrong?

Has anything been said by anyone around you that has seemed odd?

I don't wish to alarm you at all however, the knocking is usually something trying to get your attention or trying to cause fear.

Smudging your house with sage is not a bad idea. if mr. Bad guy is actually good, the smudging should not affect him at all, as with most good spirits the smudging is nothing more or less than a calming factor. It will however help drive out the bad or negative.

Try to be as positive as you can especially around your young son.

I don't believe for one second that what he saw were aliens in his closet.

There are spirits whom can shape shift,
I feel something is having a go at your son in particular because he can see them.

Keep positive!!
Laugh and be together as much as possible and fill the house with positive energy.

I am experienced in these sorts of things, I may be able to help you.

You may pm me anytime.
I have free time in the next week or so.

Stay positive. :)
Thank you Wind7 for your kind words and concerns. I must say, I like your take on it....I've never though of it being a shapeshifting scenario.

The knocking happens quite often. It's a little after 3am here and I'm listening to the rest of my EVP session I had in my son's closet. While I've heard no voices come through...one of his toys went off again in his closet throughout session and there were several LOUD bangs. So loud they made me jump listening to it. So loud, that it would seem a heavy book was slammed on the floor right by the microphone inside his closet. I really can't explain that. At that point it's well after 3am and I don't remember hearing any loud bangs.

To all your questions, I would say yes. We constantly have paranormal activity around us. The scary experience was once in our master bathroom, one morning, I was in there picking up a few things. I had already dropped my daughter off at school and it was just my son & I at home. I had just left the bathroom, into our bedroom and KA-BAM....our light fixture came crashing down. Glass everywhere. Now....my hubby is a very handy man and use to be an electrician...he knew for a fact that the light fixture was not loose in any way from the ceiling. But the whole thing came down, right over the soot I was picking up toys.

That's just one example. We've heard footsteps & seen figures. Actually we've all seen Bad Guy before. He appears to us as a large, dark shadow of a human shape. I've seen how wide his shoulders and how tall he is. His appearance, at first scared me until I realized his body language was loving. He was leaned over my son's crib in such a way a parent would lean over to admire their baby. My husband has seen him walking around in my son's room many times and my daughter has actually drawn a picture of how she saw him.

I also bring home antiques and have many from the early 1800's. I made the mistake of not smudging them first and bringing home many energies. But, it's not hard for me or my kids to walk into a home or place and then bring something home with us. It's a constant battle.

I can go into more detail and I'd love help or suggestions. I'll PM you when you have more time [emoji4]

Thank you again, for your kindness.

bluejay_1919

Oh a few questions I missed...the odors...once, last Christmas, my hubby and I were in our living room painting. We both had an overwhelming, yet lovely smell of a manly lavender smell. We could actually follow it around as it moved. I say overwhelming because it was strong but not unpleasant and it made me feel overwhelmed with a feeling of, haha nostalgia I guess. It was not a modern, manly smell.

The unnerving feeling...I get that all the time and so does my daughter. It brings her into our room in the wee hours of night, in tears cause she's scared or had a nightmare. It's almost 4am now and my 3 year old is still awake because he is spooked. Me....since I was a little girl probably the earliest I can remember 4 or 5, I've always had trouble sleeping. I hear things and see things. Just now, in my adulthood, I've been able to block it out more. Since having kids though, I feel a bit for sensitive again or in tune...I guess cause my babies are. Any where from 12am -3am I would say, I have a hard time ignoring the "creepy feeling".

Wind7

Staff
Bluejay, I know that I am a perfect stranger to you....but I am not a stranger to these types of events.

I did pm you for your consideration.

It is almost 4 am here as well.

I feel we should be in contact soon,
that is up to you.

Some of my background can be read in my bio here.

bluejay_1919

Bluejay, I know that I am a perfect stranger to you....but I am not a stranger to these types of events.

I did pm you for your consideration.

It is almost 4 am here as well.

I feel we should be in contact soon,
that is up to you.

Some of my background can be read in my bio here.
Thanks Wind7! I sent you a message back. [emoji4]

Miscellaneous

Well that was rude. Here it is 3am, and I'm listening to a bunch of white noise while my son is lying next to me scared and awake because our dvr box keeps turning on & off.

Doubt this case all you want. I don't need your opinions or acceptance or belief in what I post here. So because I'm not getting enough information back to you fast enough....this is a big inconvenience for you??? Well excuse me.

Pretty sure a reliable investigation would take time anyways. I'd be more suspicious if one was to come back a few days later and say "oh hey! I have their voices and a video of them!" Whatever- but obviously your an expert so you know everything in this field.

I may be crossing the line here and the moderator can tell me if I am....but don't you dare come to my thread with your hateful banter about "parents not doing enough"...I'm doing what I can with what I have.

I apologize if I'm being rude, I'm not usually that way, but I'm sleep deprived and I feel you are passing some fast judgment and your words are unkind.

Sorry to the moderator here, if I am being tacky. Just don't like being told I'm not doing enough for my kid by a complete stranger.
Sorry for sounding harsh on you. (For me) it just sounds like you are taking your time too much, not saying you're not trying or because you have other reasons for not bringing any evidences faster, it just sounds like you take your time like that part when you said you'll drink your coffee first before getting the app, or checking the recordings tomorrow. That's why I was beginning to doubt your story because you talk about looking in to it but haven't shared it (like the recordings). With all the "fakers" in this site (like the so-called "time travelers" in the "Time Traveler" section), I kinda started having doubts easily and fakers usually dodged questions and stuff, and to me, it was like you were dodging it by saying you'll check the recordings tomorrow or drink your coffee first. Not saying you're a liar but anyone can lie easily on the net despite the lack of evidences. Again, I'm sorry if I sounded rude. And I understand being sleep deprived and all, and it's not like you can share the recordings faster or whatever evidences you have because of your life outside the net or problems (like being sleep deprived). And yeah, I'll definitely leave the thread.

Last edited: