My 3 year old is seeing an alien!

bluejay_1919

Oh man, my office has several antique dolls in it. I haven't picked up any energy, though, but what if one day...... ???
Haha, have fun with that. Seriously it was bad. An entity (appearing as appearing little girl) attached to the doll actually appeared to my daughter with a knife, climbing on her bed. I wanted to rip the doll up, but we were told the energy would still be around. And because of that being in our home, it let others in too. It was rough, but with help from a few witches, mediums, my husband & I taking control & commanding many to leave and cleansings, we finally got them out. It helped that we had many loving spirits around to help as well.

You know there is actually a market for "haunted dolls" and items??! Who would want to buy something haunted on purpose?!

steven chiverton

they did a study or research on the dangers of them and say that sleeping over a ley line can cause health problems and cells to mutate and when they found people sleeping over a leyline they moved there bed a meter away and there health improved so if that's not all leyline can do for I wonder of aliens use it for to and if they use a cubboard to come out of or show up in I bet the leyline stuff may have some truth to it and they are using it

bluejay_1919

they did a study or research on the dangers of them and say that sleeping over a ley line can cause health problems and cells to mutate and when they found people sleeping over a leyline they moved there bed a meter away and there health improved so if that's not all leyline can do for I wonder of aliens use it for to and if they use a cubboard to come out of or show up in I bet the leyline stuff may have some truth to it and they are using it
This is very interesting Steven. I'll have to do some research on ley lines and how to figure out where they are!

bluejay_1919

To everyone that has been kind enough to offer support & opinions...I have not given up my investigations. My son wouldn't go into his room last night either due to the "aliens ". :( however I'm getting some really fantastic insight from a fellow member here and I'm ready to get down to the bottom of this!

Unfortunately, I've got the Flu. [emoji30] I can barely move my body, it hurts so bad. I plan on doing an EVP session in my son's room, with my hubby and I'm going to call out some names that has been brought to my attention. As soon as I feel better!! Until then, I will be smudging and putting salt out as a protective barrier.

I'll keep everyone posted, of course. [emoji4]

Itheblaze

Bluejay, take a compass and see if it starts spinning weird around/in the closet. Also try it between the hours of Midnight to 3am.

bluejay_1919

Bluejay, take a compass and see if it starts spinning weird around/in the closet. Also try it between the hours of Midnight to 3am.
Hah!! I'm so dense sometimes...like not realizing Pine Sol was the mopping liquid [emoji23] I have him his "monster away spray" & he loves it! I will definitely try the compass.

Itheblaze

Ok, I just told my Mother (71) your story. She thinks the 2 Aliens have escaped a secret government base and are hiding in your son's closet. That's what the people in the helicopter were looking for. Just throwing this hypothesis out there.

bluejay_1919

Ok, I just told my Mother (71) your story. She thinks the 2 Aliens have escaped a secret government base and are hiding in your son's closet. That's what the people in the helicopter were looking for. Just throwing this hypothesis out there.
Your mother sounds like a wise lady! It was a strange coincidence and spooked me quite a bit. We have a small airport here and I see many planes and of course the hospital helicopter...but never have I witnessed that before.