My abduction and time travel experience

Warrior381

Re: My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

I am OK, I am still alive with a pulse.:)

I am confused, what do you mean, remember you from when?:confused:

well we talk from your radioshow i was your SecretMan as Jacin Young so i guess that it hard to remember so talk to you soon.

Warrior381

Re: My abduction and time travel experience

JerseyMike said:
i time taveled today and saw obamaa won another time and then the stock market was good! i think it was 2011! i never been abducted tho that would be scary aliens dont exist

if you did time travel tell us about your time travel devcie...ok thank you.

Warrior381

Re: My abduction and time travel experience

JerseyMike said:
its a hdr man

i too own a HDR unit but i guess that the HDR unit don't work for anybody else that much it just a waste of time for a HDR unit so you may did a Astral Projection way..instead of physical time travel so what did you do with the HDR unit.?? how did you do it.

HDRKID

Hi warrior:

This is a story from a friend of mine. He told me he saw two time travellers approach him and ask him silly questions to which he did not have answers. I asked him how he knew that they were time travellers and he said to me "They came in a futuristic car." Also, that there were some futuristic clothes they wore.

I asked him "By futuristic clothes, what do you mean?" He said that they were metallic and silvery and very unlike what we wear.

As for the silly questions they were things like "Why do people in the future not have any pets, why are there no cities anymore?"

It reminds me of something I read today.
TAKEN FROM
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/financ...ible-truth-starts-to-dawn-on-europes-leaders/
President Herman Van Rompuy of the european union.
“We’re in a survival crisis. We all have to work together in order to survive with the euro zone, because if we don’t survive with the euro zone we will not survive with the European Union,”

Things are a lot worse than we have been led to believe - a lot worse...

HDRKID

Hi Numenorean7:

This should make you smile.

TAKEN FROM http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/de...e-land-that-has-lost/news-opinion-commentary/

"Of course, by that reasoning, one can also justify laws regulating time travel, flying cars and pink unicorns pooping in public parks. Should we assume Oklahoma legislators are hard at work on laws to restrict these and other non-existent troubles?"

Hey, they did say flying cars. Well, we have the Terrafugia Transition. As for time machines, there is the HDR. No luck with pink unicorns. Hey, I am sorry. :)