My Computer Time Traveled

lamdo263

Computers have the ability to both see & reference through time. Not saying this is your prob, but this is a possablity.
My computer decided take a trip to the past last night against my will. It rebooted. Now, the sound doesn't work.

Well, take a look at these dates. Gee, do I really want to install a driver from 1968? Did Intel even exist?

View attachment 13195
Computers have the ability to both see & reference through time. Not saying this is your prob, but this is a possibility.

TimeFlipper

Computers have the ability to both see & reference through time. Not saying this is your prob, but this is a possablity.

Computers have the ability to both see & reference through time. Not saying this is your prob, but this is a possibility.
Quantum computers in the near future should have those abilities you mentioned...Check out the book written by David Deutsh, The Fabric Of Reality..

Last edited:

vp8671

What do you mean with see and reference ? in time, there was an user here, called timetraveller or something like that, who had created a computer software to see into the future, he made the software available online, being a software engineer i had a look at the code, but I couldn get the results he claimed

TimeFlipper

What do you mean with see and reference ? in time, there was an user here, called timetraveller or something like that, who had created a computer software to see into the future, he made the software available online, being a software engineer i had a look at the code, but I couldn get the results he claimed
Obviously the guy who claimed to have created a time travelling computer softwear was a fantacist, or just a plain old simple attention seeking LIAR..