My Fantasies

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Over my 2.5 years on Paranormalis, I think we can say I've had my fair share of "truthes", so, let's take a look at all the things I've done that were COMPLETELY fake
1. Of course, we can't forget about the very first thing I did on this site. Claim I was a time traveler. You can see my thread all about it... all 15 pages Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler (I'm allowed to post links, right?). In this, I claimed to be from to be from 2040, and traveled through time for the military, by quantum tunneling, and I was on a mission to get one of the first T.V.'s to get an "alien message"
2. While this one isn't COMPLETELY false, it's not true, I found it! In this I claim to have found Neutrinos so i can time travel in 2.5 years, which happens to be now... BUT, I didn't, although I had been looking, I didn't find jack
3. I'M A HACKER?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm not even going to explain, but I think this was my worst impulse post and was worse than my 3 fake time travel claims
Anyways I'm tired of looking through my old posts, the only 2 other things I can remember are the 2 other times I claimed to be a time traveler. I wonder why I did that. Well, all I can say is that the past is in the past, until I decide to shoot myself in the foot again and do something stupid

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I remember your experiment, hand sanitizer vs shaving cream thread. Not sure how it came out...please advise.
I actually did it for 2 days, before I stopped logging it in notes. Anyways, I wrote down for Day 2: Shaving Cream makes hands smoother
so i guess that's the answer. As for cleanliness I'm not so sure