Schematic My HDR Project

steven chiverton

Cobber, was there any real proof that the "one case" you mentioned actually worked?..
that was the one where gibbs says man spent $500 building the doorway thing only to stand and watch it vanish before his eyes. it was hard enough trying to film the hdr electromagnet up to close as the em field was so powerful it kept shutting my camcorder down so i had to film it at a distance
so i think maybe if someone tries to film the hdr in real time sending someone in time may be even harder if the event is powerful enough it may still shut the cam corder down so it may be hard to prove it .

Last edited:

steven chiverton

depends like he says the universe has a resonance of 60hz well thats also what the ac mains in america is to in some places so it they are the same then what would the real resonant effect be American 60hz mains and the universe 60hz

TimeFlipper

depends like he says the universe has a resonance of 60hz well thats also what the ac mains in america is to in some places so it they are the same then what would the real resonant effect be American 60hz mains and the universe 60hz
According to certain people, our Universe has the resonant frequency of around 420Mhz , which would be the 7th harmonic of 420Mhz, 420/60hz=7...Perhaps thats where Gibbs got his 60hz info from :rolleyes:..

steven chiverton

no ones talking about how they can measure the resonant frequency of the universe maybe they created that frequency and something happened so they say it was then the resonant frequency of the universe

TimeFlipper

no ones talking about how they can measure the resonant frequency of the universe maybe they created that frequency and something happened so they say it was then the resonant frequency of the universe
Thats right cousin cobber, we are not talking about how we "measure" the Earths resonant frequency, but you brought up Gibbs and his idea of the 60hz resonant requency of our Earth which happens to be the frequency of the US mains electrical supply, in the UK its 50hz....The Schumann resonant frequency of the Earth is 7.83hz, and Tesla believed in 12.2hz :)..

steven chiverton

tesla believed hey well even he dident know for sure the gibbs 60hz was he said was for the universe but no one knows that anyhow and when they talk about the resonant frequencies of many things they dont bother to explain how they work that out except for the soldiers walking the bridge in resonance making it shake and vibrate , how do you apply that to test the resonant frequency or the universe and what would be expected to happen if you get the right resonant frequency of the universe , what would be in any the real resonant effect , they say 5hz was the resonant frequency of the brains cavity of a chicken and that it would kill it i imagined they played 5hz sound into its brain or head cavity god knows what