Schematic My HDR Project

TimeFlipper

tesla believed hey well even he dident know for sure the gibbs 60hz was he said was for the universe but no one knows that anyhow and when they talk about the resonant frequencies of many things they dont bother to explain how they work that out except for the soldiers walking the bridge in resonance making it shake and vibrate , how do you apply that to test the resonant frequency or the universe and what would be expected to happen if you get the right resonant frequency of the universe , what would be in any the real resonant effect , they say 5hz was the resonant frequency of the brains cavity of a chicken and that it would kill it i imagined they played 5hz sound into its brain or head cavity god knows what
Research the Schumann Resonant frequency, it will explain how they ariived at that frequency cobber :)..

NaturalPhilosopher

tesla believed hey well even he dident know for sure the gibbs 60hz was he said was for the universe but no one knows that anyhow and when they talk about the resonant frequencies of many things they dont bother to explain how they work that out except for the soldiers walking the bridge in resonance making it shake and vibrate , how do you apply that to test the resonant frequency or the universe and what would be expected to happen if you get the right resonant frequency of the universe , what would be in any the real resonant effect , they say 5hz was the resonant frequency of the brains cavity of a chicken and that it would kill it i imagined they played 5hz sound into its brain or head cavity god knows what
there's two resonances.
mechanical resonance
aetheric resonance.

they're not always the same.

Keedharuth1948

Hi all friends and members . I will soon start to replicate the Steven Gibbs HDR projects I need a printable diagram and have to know the number of turns of the wells-coil and it's former diameter to start with .
Thanks a lot
keedharuth1948

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hope this helps:

It has some of our best data and images.

Secretman3811

Hi all friends and members . I will soon start to replicate the Steven Gibbs HDR projects I need a printable diagram and have to know the number of turns of the wells-coil and it's former diameter to start with .
Thanks a lot
keedharuth1948
Hello you should find a way for grid point for HDR that way people want to time travel using a grid (ley line cross) that is the most important stuff