My idea for a new antenna delta T

Art

sketch1648995398042.png
The systeme for coordinate destination entrançe. The bajak capacitor is after, with the right programmation.

Art

Notice : there is 3 buttons
1) injecting the right frequency in your aura with this systeme and a copper plate to find the destination. Write the destination on the computer calculator
2) start the DeltaT antenna from zero to 150 khertz
3) make a short circut of the condensator in a lamp.
That it, you have been transported. You can store many place in the cristal with the calculator.

:) why not ? Research is good for finding somethink

Art

20220403_174900.jpg
Fluxatron is a very strange machine with diodes. I have build one and make it work with frequenies variables. But... it is not my perfect sinewave so i am not sure that the fluxatron work well with my design

TimeFlipper

Nothink was wrong but i cannot put a delta T antenna in a suitcase :D. So according to ancient kwoledge, the antenna delta T Is a pyramide LIKE the same of your realisation. But a flat pyramide is the same in sacred geometry , and a flat pyramide is a caducee pankake coil.
The wiring on a Caduceus Coil where they cross over each other to form an X, is to produce a collapsed magnetic field in the center of the X from which a Scalar wave is created, theoretically..See pictures below...It is completely different to the Delta Time Antenna (DTA)..

Delta is Greek, meaning to change or modulate something...Delta Time means to change/modulate time...The Antenna geometry is the base of two pyramids put together and is resonant on all frequencies...(see below a magnified picture of my own profile DTA...

You cannot make the DTA into a "flat pyramid, caduceus pancake coil", that you described..

Caduceus Coils 1.jpgVarious-contra-wound-caduceus-toroids-that-were-tested-in-second-test-series.pngDTA.jpg

Art

Read carrefully, friends, the pyramide IS the delta T antenna, BUT you can make a flat pyramide. This is the discovery of this guy :

Attachments

• tumblr_ppi2jaEPZj1ufry06o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ppi2jaEPZj1ufry06o1_500.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 7