My idea for a new antenna delta T

Art

The top show a flat pyramide ( a star created by caducee coil ), with an other star hidden by the wood ( like the original delta T). See Robert Hoffman paper about 2d pyramides. Have a good day, thanks for your post. I hope that somethink work one day for goods peoples :p, because only bad people in the illuminaties army have this actually . be the faith with you. Ligth must go one

Attachments

• 20220403_141704.jpg
    20220403_141704.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • tumblr_ppi2jaEPZj1ufry06o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ppi2jaEPZj1ufry06o1_500.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Read carrefully, friends, the pyramide IS the delta T antenna, BUT you can make a flat pyramide. This is the discovery of this guy :
There is absolutely nothing in that attachment you sent which refers directly to Caduceus Coils and Delta Time Antenna`s...There is only a brief reference to pyramids and a few meaningless words that anybody could have written...You chose a very bad example to make a salient point..

Caduceus Coils and Delta Time Antennas are two completely different devices...Photo of Caduceus Coil on the left photo, and photo of the Delta Time Antenna on the right

caduceus 3.jpgDTA.jpg

Last edited:

Art

It is not caducee coil but "une bobine torsadée", take 2 wire and turn over eachs. Sorry. This bobine have the ability to transform electricity. That abus of language, maybe. ?

Attachments

• 16493348927056236134902596165422.jpg
    16493348927056236134902596165422.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6

jiangnanah

1-jpg.14138
1.jpg
We can buy 3D Helmhertz coils.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 42

jiangnanah

1-jpg.14138

‘’ If one put a clock inside the power field an outside person will observe the following: At 1Hz the clock will run normal. When the frequency arrive the lowest part of the VHF band (oboe 30MHz) the clock seems to be going slower. At the top of the VHF band (approximately 300MHz) the clock will stop completely. In the lower part of the UHF band (from 400MHz) the clock begin to go slowly backward. At 1000MHz the clock will go approximately at normal speed backward."
If you want to go back in time, then you must build a more than 1000MHz UHF signal generator to inject the Helmholtz coil.
The cost is very high and the construction of 3D Helmholtz coils. The cost is also so high that individuals cannot afford it.

To build more than the 1000MHz signal generator I can only think of the magnetron for the microwave oven. But it's really dangerous to play with magnetron.

Art

Building Delta T antennas is a very expensive thing. It needs funding from a small group. Individuals cannot afford huge expenses.
Look at the john titor coil machine, it is very small. Don't worry i have new idea.

Time flipper to not mention it, speack about presence of so called tachyon in germanium :
Such low sensibility transistor can bypass specific low voltage wave present in the natural etheric environnement. This waves resonnate at 350 Mhz. But even with 2n2222 the max is 300 mhz so forget or i will try with harmonic 55 mhz

0,2 volt sensibility germanium vs 0,7 volts silicon transistor vs 1,2 v mosfetts sensibility vs 0v but low rank bandwith magnetic amplifier.

I suggest to use mosfett with magnetic amplifier of minimum 30 turns ( just for mosfett remplacemebt, the others coil must be more than 30 turns, about 400 or more). Or use just magnetic ferrite amplifier without any mosfetts.sketch1651699422531.png
I have construct several parts either. Seems complexe but in fact, it is just 2 oscilator 90 dephased in astable config with 2 mosfett amplifier. One knob control the 2 oscilator 90 dephased at the same time gracefull of two 1n4007 diode. I have found that myself :), so please do not use it in a commercial project

Last edited: