My Jesus Experience

mullac998

Well for 2 years i trained to be a psychic medium at a spiritual church near me and that's where i learned to work on my abilities, I've never had any close calls as i can remember but since i was born until age of 6 i had epilepsy

Mayhem

Zenith
During any seizures, have you had any things happen?

Im sorry if this is an awkward question.

mullac998

Nothing happened during not as i can remember. The only one i could really remember is me going down stairs for a chocolate bar and i just froze i could see but i couldn't move or talk and i stuck like that for less then 30 seconds then my vision blacked out for about a minute maybe less then my brain rebooted and i could continue doing what i was doing

Mayhem

Zenith
Some say of the spectrum,

"on the spectrum take deserved pride in their distinctive abilities and “atypical” ways of viewing the world"

It may be that you are more able to or open than others.

mullac998

To be honest some people maybe like that but i like to think of it as hard work i did go to the spiritual church nearly every sunday for 2years and stayed behind afterwards to do group meditation and to work on our abilities. Even though i did see something the first time i meditated it did take countless hours of work at home and at church. If you wanna hear about the mediation experience just ask :)

Mayhem

Zenith
you are right it takes long work to train the mind away from the ego, to be independent of such.