My Pendant Experiment!

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to say I am going to use my pendant that I got in the mail as an experiment if it works I will tell you all about my experiences in this forum but if it doesn't work then I wasted my money on a useless item I have not tested it out just yet I plan too in one or two months from now it is used for telepathy and interdimentional travel well let me know what you think for sure well I have stuff to do but thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening! oh one last thing I will never sell or let people buy the pendant from me it is my test for myself!

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All it's me once again I knew bush would be re-elected as president of the us going into his 2nd term the problem is now it will be different much different he is going to raise more taxes, food and water plus gas prices, and much more will come to be kerry had a chance but he failed now bush as president is a wrong choice! this is all I will say for now I have to go now I will chat later on!

Now you can view this as a belief, theory, or an opinion whatever you say is your choice I am not here to make fun of others and judge them at all well see ya later!

sosuemetoo

My Pendant Experiment!

Hey Frog,
I saw your post at anomolies, and someone rem me that you had posted here.

Can you give us some updates on your progress and when you hope to make your first try?

Oh, and your post at anomolies mentioned an electronic device from parts you purchased at radio shack. I was wondering if you'd be willing to post a picture of it or a drawing to show us how it works?

Oh, and see if you can post a picture of the pendant ... I know others will want to see that!

Thanks,
Mom

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

sosuemetoo
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to say my first try or jump will be after my birthday with the pendant I wish I could do it sooner and I will post updates on that later if I don't go to any parallel universe or timeline as for the pictures and movies I will not be able to post them because my dad took my video camera on vacation and my regular camera I have no idea where that is as for the electronics part I just bought a 20 assortment pack of electronics at radio shack but if anything actually comes up I let you all know that is if the pendant works and alittle device I making as well I am going to work on both of these projects at the end of this month now I can't make any issue that these two things will or won't work if it does that's great and fine by me but if it doesn't then I will try harder to achieve something this is all I will say for now!

sosuemetoo

My Pendant Experiment!

Frog's Pendant

Mod Edit: I moved the next to posts from the HDR thread. I thought it would be better if Frog's Pendent would be discussed in here.

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

BlueFreeze
Hi Blue it's Frog I just wanted to say if you go into experiments in progress and click on my pendant experiment or experiments you will see a picture of my pendant it costs about 15 or 20 dollars and it is a good size for it but it does telepathy and interdimentional travel I haven't used it yet but maybe after thanksgiving I will use and wear it if you go to this website you can buy it yourself: www.crystallineenergy.com the company is from colorado but they are reliable and fast my order was on back order but they sent it to me in three weeks well if you need anymore information let me know!

bluefreeze

My Pendant Experiment!

Hi Frog... Thanks for the link to the website. I will check it out. I read your pendant experiment posts and saw the picture. It looks pretty neat. Any ideas on how to use it for interdimentional travel?

BlueFreeze :devil:

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

bluefreeze
Hi it's frog once more I just wanted to tell you I don't know if it will or won't work that is why I am testing it after thanksgiving I don't know how it works so I have no clue if it will help me interdimentional travel I think it means interdimensional travel but I am not sure on this one I will have to wait and find out later and I am not trying to brag this to anyone I don't want to be an idiot or something like that but I am going to tell about my experiences to you and the others on this forum I hope it does work because if it doesn't then it is useless well enough of what I am saying I have two questions for you are you going to buy one also are you just going to build your own device? thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening!

bluefreeze

My Pendant Experiment!

Hi frog... Thanks for your reply. Sounds like it's gonna be a cool experiment. I will probably buy one next month. As of now I don't have enough money to buy a pendant or one of Steven Gibbs' HDR since I've spent most of my money Christmas shopping. But like I said perhaps I'll buy one next month and a Space Time Modulator within the months to come (if released)...

Bluefreeze

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi all it's me once again I just wanted to tell you all I will be wearing my pendant next week and see if anything happens if it works I will keep you updated if not then I will still keep you updated as well as for my small radio experiment after thanksgiving I will use that if you all have questions after I wear it please feel free to ask simple or easy questions instead of hard ones and two I am doing this experiment on my own no help is needed and I will not sell my pendant to anyone if they want one I recommend them to buy one! well that's about it for now thanks for listening and time and patience!