My Pendant Experiment!

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
My third test is over with when I put the pendant on and layed down nothing happened then later on I felt my soul or spirit trying to get out of my body it happened once or twice I could feel it too I didn't get any chills going through like the first or second test also when I opened my eyes I felt weird or strange I had to open them all of the way I felt alittle disoriented not by getting up but by opening my eyes one last thing I thought I heard something like mia was thrown out the window and I heard other stuff too but it wasn't from outside it was more when I was laying down and I forgot what else I heard you know when I said other stuff I think I could see mia being thrown out the window but I am not really sure on that one also I could hear a man say it's coming or coming but I am not sure on this one as well too! well let me know what you think or believe thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience!

PyRo99

My Pendant Experiment!

Ah, you're getting very close Frog, Keep it up.

Look forwarad too future tests!

CaryP

My Pendant Experiment!

Sounds very interesting Frog. Keep up with the experiments so long as they're safe pal.

Cary

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to tell you all I am going to postpone my test until jan. for now I am going to rest and relax for christmas I will keep you updated next month but for now merry christmas and happy holidays to you all! I will be busy for christmas so I will probably not be able to chat but thanks for listening!

Motoko Aoyama

My Pendant Experiment!

ok, anyway I e-mailed boris recently and he told me that he is in India w/ a new girlfriend name Solphie and making a TV show in India set for tweens (pre teens) lol!

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell everyone I bought another pendant sunday night it is called a moldavite pendant remember if I get any experiences with it I will post them also it hasn't came just yet I have to wait three to five days for it in the mail or maybe a week who knows for sure it was twenty dollars sosuemetoo will attach a picture of it later on because I do not know how to do that well I got to go now but thanks for listening and time and patience!

Frog186

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All sorry it's been a couple of days since I last posted anyways I am thinking of doing astral travel with one of my pendants to the future I hope to hit 2035 or 2036 so I can meet john or just to see and hear the future through astral travel if it doesn't happen like going to the future then I will see and hear the past again I will start my test tommorrow or the next day after well thanks for listening!

Now I will tell you what happened to me yesterday I was wearing my pendant the new one and I was in my bedroom then I closed my eyes and I saw a blue light in the blackness or darkness when you close your eyes I don't know if the blue light was a vortex, portal, gateway, or a wormhole I didn't go through it astrally or physically and that night I had strange or weird dreams sorry I can't remember what my dreams were of I have forgotten them this afternoon but this experience did happen to me because I am not making any of it up I am careful and serious about telling the truth!