My Pendant Experiment!

JasperMoon

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to say I am going to use my pendant that I got in the mail as an experiment if it works I will tell you all about my experiences in this forum but if it doesn't work then I wasted my money on a useless item I have not tested it out just yet I plan too in one or two months from now it is used for telepathy and interdimentional travel well let me know what you think for sure well I have stuff to do but thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening! oh one last thing I will never sell or let people buy the pendant from me it is my test for myself!
It will work. After awhile you can spell out words with the pendant as ti swings.

Pegii

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to say I am going to use my pendant that I got in the mail as an experiment if it works I will tell you all about my experiences in this forum but if it doesn't work then I wasted my money on a useless item I have not tested it out just yet I plan too in one or two months from now it is used for telepathy and interdimentional travel well let me know what you think for sure well I have stuff to do but thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening! oh one last thing I will never sell or let people buy the pendant from me it is my test for myself!
It will work. After awhile you can spell out words with the pendant as ti swings.
I know. I have already tried it out with my own pendant

TimeFlipper

My Pendant Experiment!

Everyone
I know. I have already tried it out with my own pendant
Hey Froggy good to see you again :)Would you kindly show us the pendant you bought? :)

steven chiverton

a cotton thread through a steel washer will do to , many years ago they was selling a psychic shield tear at the markets and with a silver chain through it it was said to do things when suspended over a picture or asked questions it either spins in a circle of dose a cross for no but mine didn't do anything just deceived me, it lied and couldn't be relied to do what it was claimed to do

TimeFlipper

a cotton thread through a steel washer will do to , many years ago they was selling a psychic shield tear at the markets and with a silver chain through it it was said to do things when suspended over a picture or asked questions it either spins in a circle of dose a cross for no but mine didn't do anything just deceived me, it lied and couldn't be relied to do what it was claimed to do
Try the cotton thread through the Washer next time Steve :D

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I am trying to get more paypal money for an item off of ebay this will be last time for getting something off of ebay website I will not accept questions either but I will mention it is time travel related and that's all I will tell you all once I have the money and I will buy it if you ask questions I will not answer them.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey frog, hope all is fine with you! I'm excited to know more about this once you get your hands on the item.

Take care!

Frog186

this item is physical time travel and it's not the hdr and flux capacitor this is all I will tell you right now I will only be excited once I get more paypal money to buy it and test it out in general and in private.

steven chiverton

great frog186 keep me updated, oh i have a friend in france , he emailed me yesterday and told me he could find a vortex for me around the house i live in by using a pendant on a google map of the area i'm in, so last night he emailed me a copy of the google map correctly showing the house i'm in and all streets and he put a red cross and it was xed on the right side of this house he used his pendant and found it using the google map, and he told me to go outside and take a compass to that area so i did and found nothing, a dowsing rod i can use as its metal but his pendant was string attached to something wooden i think, so much for pendent stuff and he says its works for him finding a vortex in his garden on a google map but using it over a pc picture may not be reliable either.