My son heard me tell him to come downstairs, but I wasn't home!

Wee

I have had something similar happen when I lived in a townhouse a few years ago. My situation was a little different. My son was very young, about a year or two old. I would wake up and hear him crying out. I'd go check on him and he would be fast asleep. This would happen throughout the night and morning hours. I'd swear up and down it was him, and it never was. My son wasn't light about his crying either. He would scream at the top of his lungs. I never figured out what it was, but one day I did see a black ball/mass travel from the little hallway to the bathroom. I was a little suprised at first because typically you mostly see things of that nature out of your peripheral vision. I saw a full frontal of it. I didn't have a good feeling about it either. It was definitely oppression.

Koi

Something similar has happened to me a few years ago! I was just in my room sitting on my bed and on my laptop when I SWEAR I heard my mom call for me (her voice and everything) from downstairs. I answered back, but no response. I went downstairs only to find that she wasn't there. I called her cellphone and turns out she was at the store. I told her what happened and she told me that it was all in my head. It probably was since it never happened again. I've never really experienced anything paranormal at my house in general.

TimeTravel_00

If only these walls could talk............ hhhmmm, I guess we'll be more careful for what we wish for next time............

BlastTyrant

This is something we have all experience in my house, i will have my little brother or mom come to the stairs and yell "what do you want" believing they have heard me yell something, this happens vice versa as well, we have all heard someone in the house yell something that they havent,.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cmac posted last thursday. That reminded me that several people might the experience he shares in this thread. Make sure you take a look at this discussion's first post. It's a very interesting story.