My son is in the hospital

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hunger is the body telling you it NEEDS to enter into apohagy I think it's called, where it breaks down collected sugars and fats in order to return to efficiently functioning normal mode. If you were to pay attention to your body, you wouldn't eat during this time, you fast...some of the ketosis guys understand this better then others. But fasting should be normal.

And diabetes is just the need to detox poisons related to the chemistry of inorganically and poisoned sugars.
It's perfectly curable with organic foods, and more careful attention on the consumption of toxins so rampant in todays foods.
Normal organic fruit sugars will never be a problem once the toxins are gone. It is synthetic processed crap that causes the problems.

Like it or not, he can either suffer for the rest of his life listening to big pharma lies, or make informed healthy food choices and never have a problem. Having a garden to grow your own heirloom seeds would be ideal here, but bottle gardens and hydroponics can be made to work even in small spaces.

"Diabetes is just the need to detox poisons".

His pancreas doesn't work. It's genetic. My cousin and his young child have it, too. Thank you for your concern.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Good News!!!

Florida Medicaid was expanded and written in to law in July! They are paying my son's hospital bill and any new emergency related to it. Don't qualify for the actual insurance, but there is something called Florida Kidcare that we have applied for and due to the new law, we fit in the income bracket. There is a possibility that they will pay for his insulin pump, which he can have in 5 more months.

He's doing great. He gets a little irritated that he has to stop what he's doing before every meal to get a shot, but he's a smart kid and has it all figured out and sometimes gives himself his own insulin. The only problem is that he has very little fat, so it hurts when he does it in leg. Poor kid.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hunger is the body telling you it NEEDS to enter into apohagy I think it's called, where it breaks down collected sugars and fats in order to return to efficiently functioning normal mode. If you were to pay attention to your body, you wouldn't eat during this time, you fast...some of the ketosis guys understand this better then others. But fasting should be normal.

And diabetes is just the need to detox poisons related to the chemistry of inorganically and poisoned sugars.
It's perfectly curable with organic foods, and more careful attention on the consumption of toxins so rampant in todays foods.
Normal organic fruit sugars will never be a problem once the toxins are gone. It is synthetic processed crap that causes the problems.

Like it or not, he can either suffer for the rest of his life listening to big pharma lies, or make informed healthy food choices and never have a problem. Having a garden to grow your own heirloom seeds would be ideal here, but bottle gardens and hydroponics can be made to work even in small spaces.

I don't want to argue so this will be my LAST post.

My son gets severe lows WHILE eating carbs. He has a glucose monitor on his arm to prove it. You want me to remove carbs from a growing teen and watch his blood sugar plumment to 50 so he goes into a coma and potentially dies? No thank you.

You need to research what Type 1 diabetes is. It isn't caused by food.

Organic food isn't going to restart his pancreas.

If you have the cure for diabetes, please publish it.

**THE END** No more medical advice. THANK YOU.

NITRO

Need prayers. My son has developed Type 1 Diabetes. I need a place to talk this out. I'm trying to remain strong, but my body decides to give me anxiety and I already lost 2 lbs over night from night sweats. But that is the least of my concerns.

He had extreme thirst for a week, so I checked his blood sugar and it is through the roof. His A1C is 14. He's only 14. They said it's Type 1 diabetes and it will be life long. Furthermore, insulin isn't cheap --- $150 per vial on a discount plan. I'm sorry, but Biden did not lower the prices. I'm sure some people will put a laughing face on this post, but let's hope those people can just move on. I just need a place to vent right now. My son doesn't deserve this. He's an awesome boy...so sweet and smart.

My husband stayed with him last night because I needed to take all my medications and feed all my animals, but I'm headed back to the hospital shortly.

Prayers please.

Paula
I can help, u have fb?

NITRO

I don't want to argue so this will be my LAST post.

My son gets severe lows WHILE eating carbs. He has a glucose monitor on his arm to prove it. You want me to remove carbs from a growing teen and watch his blood sugar plumment to 50 so he goes into a coma and potentially dies? No thank you.

You need to research what Type 1 diabetes is. It isn't caused by food.

Organic food isn't going to restart his pancreas.

If you have the cure for diabetes, please publish it.

**THE END** No more medical advice. THANK YOU.
He needs love and sweetenes in his life.!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I can help, u have fb?

No thank you. There is no cure for diabetes. The pancreas doesn't work, therefore food won't cure it. I do not need medical advice. Support is nice, but nobody has the cure for diabetes and I am not asking for one here.

Enigma007

Need prayers. My son has developed Type 1 Diabetes. I need a place to talk this out. I'm trying to remain strong, but my body decides to give me anxiety and I already lost 2 lbs over night from night sweats. But that is the least of my concerns.

He had extreme thirst for a week, so I checked his blood sugar and it is through the roof. His A1C is 14. He's only 14. They said it's Type 1 diabetes and it will be life long. Furthermore, insulin isn't cheap --- $150 per vial on a discount plan. I'm sorry, but Biden did not lower the prices. I'm sure some people will put a laughing face on this post, but let's hope those people can just move on. I just need a place to vent right now. My son doesn't deserve this. He's an awesome boy...so sweet and smart.

My husband stayed with him last night because I needed to take all my medications and feed all my animals, but I'm headed back to the hospital shortly.

Prayers please.

Paula
I am praying for your son's healing.

Derek