My Story

Freak Show

My story dates back to when i was a kid living in a haunted house. We lived in a town near a colonial battle field. We has three spirits living in the house, two men and a woman. They stayed in my sister's room and you could sometimes see their shadows on the walls and ceiling. Most of the time they would turn on radios and move glasses and ash trays in front of us. Sometimes they would turn on and play records in my sister's room. One time my sister was in the bathroom and when she looked into a mirror on a door, another woman was standing in it with colonial clothes on.

I thought after we moved from that house that the hauntings were over, Wasn't to long before i found out i was wrong. It was then i realized i was sensitive. I was a musician and i came home from playing, i got into bed to go to sleep. Once i layed down something layed down on the pillow next to me, i got up and looked around and nothing was there. This happened 4 times, on the fifth i layed down and something picked my comforter up off of me and shook it in the air above me. I couldn't speak i was so scared. When it was over i went down stairs, i ended up sleeping on the couch down stairs for two years..

Then i moved to a different bedroom. One time there my girlfriend and i were watching tv, she was at the bottom of the bed and i was at the top, then a thick cloudy mist almost snake shaped something came floating out of the closet, it floated very slowly out in front of the tv then across the room, then i disappeared. My girlfriend said, did you see that, i said yeah, let's get out of here. From then on i would see shadows on my walls, strange mist floating, and shadow people watching me from outside my doorway. Then one day i was sleeping in my grandfathers bed room, he stayed with my mom and dad. He was away at my uncles house for a week. While sleeping in the bed i heard a noise, i kept looking around but saw nothing. Then i heard a sqeeking noise and when i looked up i saw an apparition of an old woman rocking back and fourth in the rocking chair in the room, she kept going till she turned her head and saw me looking at her, she got a surprised look on her face, then she disappeared.

Later on i got married and moved out, but saw nothing for the next five years til i moved back in with my mom. My dad had just passed away, every once in a while i could smell my dad's colon. that still happens to this day. but back at that house i could always feel my dad's presences and he still comes to visit me in other places, sometimes at work. Soon after, my mom had two strokes, so we sold the house and moved in with my sister. There i didn't see much of anything and again figures it was done. But then while driving and just being out i'd feel things, my skin would buzz or i'd get chills, but usually when that happened i'd just look around and i'd see i was near a grave yard.

Now i live in a new house with my new wife. We have been here 3 years and things have been happening all the time. I see shadows everywhere, here noises, i get the chills for no reason. My wife likes to have our bedroom blacked out cause of being a nurse,she sometimes sleeps during the day, well i get a lot of activity in there. See what i call movement throughout the room,small lights, light globes,shadows, whispers and full apparitions. I've seen a woman's dress floating about, once red, once yellow and once gray. One time i rolled over and when i opened my eyes there was the face of a little girl starring at me. Once i saw a misty cloud lay in the bed next to me, i reached out and put my arm through it.

Then about six months ago my wife went away to see her daughter for a week, this is when it got worse. I was in the basement trying to get my cat to come up stairs, i called him and he turned his head to the right, so i looked too. A wall of blackness appeared, out of it walked a man, i could see his facial features, nose,chin,cheeks. He had on a hat and a long coat in all black. He walked across the room then disappeared. After that i started a lot of shadow people in my bedroom, one floating above me with his arms crossed, once about seven feet tall standing next to a wall staring at me. Then the worst thing i've seen was two weeks ago. A misty cloud was above the bottom of the bed, in it a sort of window opened up and two skeletal arms with no hands came out and then a skull, as if it pulled itself out. The skull turned left and right looking at me, the mouth opening and closing. The eye sockets were bigger than normal. Then it hovered above me then moved behind me, i tried to touch it but then it disappeared, i've seen it twice more since then. Since i've started seeing this bad stuff i've contacted some professionals.i Talked to a medium, she believes i'm a beacon of energy and that's why i see things all the time, they're attracted to my energy. Plus she believes i'm a sort of untrained medium. I've told her i'm not scared of what i see, more interested. She thinks i should get some training, i think that's what i'm going to do. I've also had a paranormal group come to my house. The investigation turned up a ton of evidence including the use of an ovlius, the investigators had a 10 minute intelligent conversation with the spirit, there were 4 spirit in my presence during that session. They also took pictures and saw that i have light orbs follow me wherever i go. Then their leader who is a deacon of a church blessed my house. It feels better in there now, but since then i am seeing more and more spirit every day.. So i'm here to seek advice, help and hope.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, pretty compelling story!

Is there any chances we can take a look at the evidence collected by the team of paranormal investigators? That would be pretty neat!

Seems like you've been experiencing such things your whole life. The fact that you're not scared tells me that you should continue looking for ways to understand what's the meaning of all this.

Freak Show

They are going though everything and are supposed to report back to me after the first of the year. After i came out of the bed room i asked them, you heard all of that right? They said, yeah we heard it all. hey said they get a couple responses back here and there, but not as much as what just happened in there. I see so much every day sometimes i feel like i'm going crazy, but after the team left i felt a little better. That is until this past sunday, i was sitting at my computer when a full size shadow came out of the bed room. I thought it was my wife, i turned to talk to her and nothing was there, then my wife walked out of the bed room 10 seconds later.

SarahAlways

My story dates back to when i was a kid living in a haunted house. We lived in a town near a colonial battle field. We has three spirits living in the house, two men and a woman. They stayed in my sister's room and you could sometimes see their shadows on the walls and ceiling. Most of the time they would turn on radios and move glasses and ash trays in front of us. Sometimes they would turn on and play records in my sister's room. One time my sister was in the bathroom and when she looked into a mirror on a door, another woman was standing in it with colonial clothes on.

I thought after we moved from that house that the hauntings were over, Wasn't to long before i found out i was wrong. It was then i realized i was sensitive. I was a musician and i came home from playing, i got into bed to go to sleep. Once i layed down something layed down on the pillow next to me, i got up and looked around and nothing was there. This happened 4 times, on the fifth i layed down and something picked my comforter up off of me and shook it in the air above me. I couldn't speak i was so scared. When it was over i went down stairs, i ended up sleeping on the couch down stairs for two years..

Then i moved to a different bedroom. One time there my girlfriend and i were watching tv, she was at the bottom of the bed and i was at the top, then a thick cloudy mist almost snake shaped something came floating out of the closet, it floated very slowly out in front of the tv then across the room, then i disappeared. My girlfriend said, did you see that, i said yeah, let's get out of here. From then on i would see shadows on my walls, strange mist floating, and shadow people watching me from outside my doorway. Then one day i was sleeping in my grandfathers bed room, he stayed with my mom and dad. He was away at my uncles house for a week. While sleeping in the bed i heard a noise, i kept looking around but saw nothing. Then i heard a sqeeking noise and when i looked up i saw an apparition of an old woman rocking back and fourth in the rocking chair in the room, she kept going till she turned her head and saw me looking at her, she got a surprised look on her face, then she disappeared.

Later on i got married and moved out, but saw nothing for the next five years til i moved back in with my mom. My dad had just passed away, every once in a while i could smell my dad's colon. that still happens to this day. but back at that house i could always feel my dad's presences and he still comes to visit me in other places, sometimes at work. Soon after, my mom had two strokes, so we sold the house and moved in with my sister. There i didn't see much of anything and again figures it was done. But then while driving and just being out i'd feel things, my skin would buzz or i'd get chills, but usually when that happened i'd just look around and i'd see i was near a grave yard.

Now i live in a new house with my new wife. We have been here 3 years and things have been happening all the time. I see shadows everywhere, here noises, i get the chills for no reason. My wife likes to have our bedroom blacked out cause of being a nurse,she sometimes sleeps during the day, well i get a lot of activity in there. See what i call movement throughout the room,small lights, light globes,shadows, whispers and full apparitions. I've seen a woman's dress floating about, once red, once yellow and once gray. One time i rolled over and when i opened my eyes there was the face of a little girl starring at me. Once i saw a misty cloud lay in the bed next to me, i reached out and put my arm through it.

Then about six months ago my wife went away to see her daughter for a week, this is when it got worse. I was in the basement trying to get my cat to come up stairs, i called him and he turned his head to the right, so i looked too. A wall of blackness appeared, out of it walked a man, i could see his facial features, nose,chin,cheeks. He had on a hat and a long coat in all black. He walked across the room then disappeared. After that i started a lot of shadow people in my bedroom, one floating above me with his arms crossed, once about seven feet tall standing next to a wall staring at me. Then the worst thing i've seen was two weeks ago. A misty cloud was above the bottom of the bed, in it a sort of window opened up and two skeletal arms with no hands came out and then a skull, as if it pulled itself out. The skull turned left and right looking at me, the mouth opening and closing. The eye sockets were bigger than normal. Then it hovered above me then moved behind me, i tried to touch it but then it disappeared, i've seen it twice more since then. Since i've started seeing this bad stuff i've contacted some professionals.i Talked to a medium, she believes i'm a beacon of energy and that's why i see things all the time, they're attracted to my energy. Plus she believes i'm a sort of untrained medium. I've told her i'm not scared of what i see, more interested. She thinks i should get some training, i think that's what i'm going to do. I've also had a paranormal group come to my house. The investigation turned up a ton of evidence including the use of an ovlius, the investigators had a 10 minute intelligent conversation with the spirit, there were 4 spirit in my presence during that session. They also took pictures and saw that i have light orbs follow me wherever i go. Then their leader who is a deacon of a church blessed my house. It feels better in there now, but since then i am seeing more and more spirit every day.. So i'm here to seek advice, help and hope.
Are you seeing more shadow people or spirits who appear not to know they're dead? The confused ones should be easier to deal with. The shadows grow stronger from fear and negativity and I think you're right, the shadows are attracted to the light. Smudging can help clear their negative energy away but it can't protect you from them. I believe the orbs are protective spirits. I have one that follows me, and i think we have a connection from a past life. I'm not a medium or an expert but I have a little experience with spirits. I hope this at least validates your experience.

Freak Show

I had the house, myself and my wife blessed about two weeks ago, since then i havn't seen any of the skulls or felt anything bad. Also i'm not scared by any of this, i've been dealing with it my entire life. Only recently in the past year has it escalated to me seeing things everyday and all day. even right now i see energy floating around me. it looks to me like bits of feathers floating around me. And from what they said about the orbs, i have a bunch that just go wherever i go, every picture they took they said the orbs we in it with me.. The paranormal team is supposed to report back to me after the first of the year, just waiting for that. I know i have spirit around me all the time, just trying to figure out why, i mean why me, ya know. and trying to figure out where to go from here. I've also had something else happen to me on a larger scale, but it's hard to talk about just yet without people thinking i'm nuts. i've only told the medium, the team and my wife.

SarahAlways

That's good. I wasn't trying insinuate you're afraid. I was more just spewing out what I know about shadows. The first time I witnessed something dark like that, I screamed and it's like they can bottle that up and use it as power-- in a sense. Well, I think everyone has spirit and energy around them at all times, it's just the people with a little extra 'something' that can see it. Most of the time, they're born with it but Near Death Experiences also create the ability to see spirit. My orb sometimes shows up in pictures but not always. And I understand, there are limits as to what I am willing to disclose too for fear of people thinking I'm crazy.

Freak Show

no, it's ok, i got what you meant. i was scared at first when i was a kid, and once while in my 20's when something picked up a blanket and shook it over me in my bed. but now i just see stuff and think, hmmm what's that... i'm glad to talk to anyone who knows what i'm dealing with. i welcome your advice

Daniel

SarahAlways

no, it's ok, i got what you meant. i was scared at first when i was a kid, and once while in my 20's when something picked up a blanket and shook it over me in my bed. but now i just see stuff and think, hmmm what's that... i'm glad to talk to anyone who knows what i'm dealing with. i welcome your advice

Daniel
You probably already know this, but Shadows hate the water. If I ever feel attacked by them I take a bath. And excess of drugs and alcohol make you more vulnerable to them. I don't drink at all. I think there's a good reason its called 'spirits'.

Freak Show

same here, i gave up drinking 7 years ago, i'm diabetic so i thought it would be a good idea. was never into drugs. After the team blessed me house they left me with a bottle of holy water, i keep it by my bed for just in case. but every night when i go to bed i say my little prayers which includes telling the good souls they're allowed to stay, but the bad ones must leave and if they don't i will cast them out. they hav'nt been back in a month, so that makes me feel better. cause i have had some real creepy ones there

SarahAlways

I'm not a religious person, but I have to admit, they are right about a lot of things-- like holy water. Except I don't think it needs a blessing from a priest. Back to the "why me?" question. I think spirits often times hang around to be with their loved ones. I think they know they're supposed to move on, but don't want to leave people behind. I think that's why they get excited when someone can see/hear them so Mediums get a lot more attention from spirit than most people. Lucky you. :)