My Story

Freak Show

the way Einstein believed was that in heaven 1, 000 years here is one day there. time passes differently, especially because there is no actual time there, everything just is

SarahAlways

Yes, that's true. I think what takes a moment here can be a very long time on the other side. I also think there is more than one 'other side'. And I'm sure time moves differently across all dimensions, I think.

Freak Show

so, about 12 years ago i had an issue with my diabetes and ended up losing my big toe on my left foot.. while i was healing i had to wear that goofy boot on my foot. my ex and i were out shopping, i went in to use the bathroom, while sitting i heard someone say in a voice that sounded like they were in the same room(EVERYTHING WILL BE OK) I looked out of the stall and no one was there..2 years later i was on my way home from a doctor's visit, i was on my motorcycle and i had my mp3 player on, the music stopped and a voice came through( EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE OK MY SON) The music came back on. i pulled over cause it freaked me out...Then about 8 months ago i had my mp3 player on while in my car, this time the music stopped but it was a womans voice( YOU'RE NOT WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE)..I listened through that whole play list over and over and well nothing.. I thought after that it might be something, the medium said, you know what it is, i didn't want to believe it, bu i guess so. She said i had been spoken to by God.. I can still hear it in my head..again, why me

Freak Show

i mean really, what the heck is going on here. not something i feel i can go around telling people. they will put me in a rubber room

Freak Show

just as i sit here now, i see little bright light things floating around me.. i see it all day everywhere i go. i have seen it before, but now i feel more aware of it, but because of that i notice it all the time. and i see shadows move and swirl around me, hard explain everything i see cause it's hard for me to understand what it all is