My Story

Freak Show

I'm not religious either but have been using prayer lately to resolve some of the issues.. When the team used the ovluis box and 4 names came through, it wasn't anyone i knew. but then again if they're attracted to my energy, then they are just random people. Not sure about the orbs, but the medium told me that i have spirit guides, i guess i can see them now.. She believes i'm an untrained medium and thinks i should pursue it, i also think it's a good idea. then if i can communicate with them i can finally get some answers. plus i'd be happy to relay any messages to other people through them

Freak Show

if you have seen some of the stuff i have, you wouldn't feel so lucky.. woke up to a full apparition of a full size skeleton touching me in bed, he was standing next to the bed, he put his hands on my hips, it woke me up. i rolled over and there it was, FREAKY!

SarahAlways

if you have seen some of the stuff i have, you wouldn't feel so lucky.. woke up to a full apparition of a full size skeleton touching me in bed, he was standing next to the bed, he put his hands on my hips, it woke me up. i rolled over and there it was, FREAKY!
My 'lucky you' was half-sarcastic. I actually don't know that I would want to be a Medium. I know enough to know it's a blessing not have to see Shadows. But you could help a lot of people both on this side and the other. I think that is very meaningful.

Freak Show

Everyone says i have a very open personality, you think they can sense that, maybe thats just something else to have them stick around me.. sarcasm is my first language.

Freak Show

i went to see the medium during one of her spirit gatherings, she didn't know i was attending, or atleast didn't tell her. 50 people were there, only 8 got a reading, i was the second one, my dad came through. everything she said was spot on, especially when she asked who was Sarah, which is my mom's middle name, but also have a niece. But she said no, the one who had to make the big decission to let my dad pass. My mom had to decide to pull the plug. My dad died from a fall, it moved his brain stem..When she mentioned that i knew it was real, not everyone knows her middle name, and there is no way she could of guessed it

SarahAlways

i went to see the medium during one of her spirit gatherings, she didn't know i was attending, or atleast didn't tell her. 50 people were there, only 8 got a reading, i was the second one, my dad came through. everything she said was spot on, especially when she asked who was Sarah, which is my mom's middle name, but also have a niece. But she said no, the one who had to make the big decission to let my dad pass. My mom had to decide to pull the plug. My dad died from a fall, it moved his brain stem..When she mentioned that i knew it was real, not everyone knows her middle name, and there is no way she could of guessed it
I'm sorry for your loss. That must have been very hard. I have seen a psychic on two separate occasions. Not to contact anyone who has passed. I have been fortunate so far that I haven't lost any loved ones, but I felt like I was being haunted so I sought help. At the time, I lived right next to an old red brick church that had been around since the mid-19th century. I thought maybe there was a person from the civil war area buried there. I thought perhaps my apartment building was built on an old graveyard or something, but the psychic told me this individual was actually from a very bad experience in a past life. All the things that were said confirmed what I had been experiencing and dreaming, and I had told her nothing more than I felt as if I were being haunted.

Freak Show

from time to time i have some crazy dreams, sometimes my dad shows up in them, we talk and in them he knows he's passed. but i have never felt like i've lived a past life..so here is a question, if spirit float around, which would be their soul, are they just stuck here and not able to move on to become someone else. i mean my dad came through from the medium, he said he was in a good place and felt constant love, will he eventually move on to be someone else or do you think they have a choice

SarahAlways

From what I understand, they are supposed to move on and be reincarnated. They don't have a choice, and they are not supposed to hang around- it can be dangerous, but sometimes they strike a deal and agree to find out where shadows hide in exchange for being allowed to stay. Then of course there are those that get stuck. It can be hard to figure out how to "move" around when you're newly dead. They can be attracted to other people's consciousness and get "distracted". It's hard to know exactly what is happening. I was told it can be especially hard to know you're dead if a part of you lives on- like from an organ donation. And people who die violently often don't know how they died.

SarahAlways

Also, from what I understand, some people resist the reincarnation process because they don't like the new path that has been chosen for them. Usually because they made some bad choices in their past life and they may face some hardships related to that in their next one.