Mysterious Cities Floating in the Sky above China

Mastertech

Chrono Member
Didn't one of those guys off the Montauk Project talk about floating cities in the future?... Dimensional slip?
What do you think?

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that video. They said when they went to the year 2749 that everyone lived in floating cities because they got tired of having to rebuild all the time from earthquakes, plate movement and these floating cities were controlled by an AI which he actually got to speak with.

TimeFlipper

I can just imagine what the AI said to them in a Stephen Hawking voice, iam very sorry i cant come to you as iam very busy at the moment :D

Mastertech

Chrono Member
I would have loved to be in their shoes for some of the two years they were stuck in that timeline and seen some of he things they saw and experienced.

Mastertech

Chrono Member
Speaking of Stephen Hawking. It always creeps me out seeing him squashed down in that chair like someone sat on him and got back up and then that mono-tone voice that comes out of his voice computer could use some work also. Sorry, I'm awful cause I'm laughing so hard reading back what I just wrote.

Krish

Alternate point of view:

The only item that can come easily is if it was in our other Earth that is connected to us in a different dimension. A powerful magnetic force can move us back and forth and it is possible that their city jacked up the magnetic force for whatever reason and ended up on our Earth and then went back changing the force...

But if the city buildings are real...you know, Chinese could do that in 200 years...someone should look for any digital signs in Chinese or not......again, it has to do with future magnetic force, our side or their side...