Mysterious Cities Floating in the Sky above China

walt willis

Al Bielik told us of anti-gravity cities that were present in our future.
His story has a ring of truth to it, but it is still hard to believe even to me.
I've been face to face with three grays and still question reports from others.
I just started to look into some of the strange reports after I retired.
I kept my promise to remain silent to the Air Force and Phil Corso's brother-in-law long enough.
Thanks for your post about another strange event.

HDRKID

I have gone to the far future and seen floating cities up in the air. Truly, it takes your breath away.
Frankly, it is like seeing the pyramids in that it is a unique experience.
Been there done that.

gotthetshirt4.gif

Poison Pen

Not a floating city in the clouds!

"After analyzing, meteorologists claimed that the video was actually a fake, saying that the natural environment in the location makes it impossible to form such atmospheric phenomenon," the broadcaster reported.

Something called a fata morgana has been behind some weird sightings throughout the ages and is often called on to explain ships that seem to float above the water or distorted shapes above the horizon.

Such phenomena are caused by light rays being bent by extremely dense air trapped by alternating layers of warm and cold, CNN meteorologist Brandon Miller said.

Floating city: Mirage or hoax? - CNN.com

Another internet hoax busted.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I have gone to the far future and seen floating cities up in the air. Truly, it takes your breath away.
Frankly, it is like seeing the pyramids in that it is a unique experience.
Been there done that.

gotthetshirt4.gif

Describe what you have seen HDRKid? Do they look like these cities in the sky?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

"After analyzing, meteorologists claimed that the video was actually a fake, saying that the natural environment in the location makes it impossible to form such atmospheric phenomenon," the broadcaster reported.

Something called a fata morgana has been behind some weird sightings throughout the ages and is often called on to explain ships that seem to float above the water or distorted shapes above the horizon.

Such phenomena are caused by light rays being bent by extremely dense air trapped by alternating layers of warm and cold, CNN meteorologist Brandon Miller said.

The Communist News Network, eh?

Poison Pen

The Communist News Network, eh?

No but since you obviously buy everything you read I have some ocean front property in Arizona I will sell you cheap!

On ignore.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Poison Pen - I'm with SP on this one. I don't believe everything I read either. CNN, which many call the Communist News Network, cannot be trusted, especially when it comes to politics and debunking controversial stuff. CNN is run by communist elitists who twist the truth and take many things out of context.