Mysterious Cities Floating in the Sky above China

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Didn't one of those guys off the Montauk Project talk about floating cities in the future?... Dimensional slip?
What do you think?

Just speculating. Wouldn't it be nifty if people were seeing glimpses of the future, or at least the future of a parallel universe? I personally believe that universes touch eachother, so catching glimpses would be possible. I'm a definite believer after my timeline change experience. Sorry that I keep talking about it, but it fascinated me.

TnWatchdog

I remember the Bible saying something about a descending city...
Revelation 21:10
New International Version
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.
...Anyway it could be practice for the great deception or then again nothing at all. It must be a perfect completed city as I didn't see any slums or tower cranes. I wonder about the plumbing... so don't look up the next time you see a floating city.

TimeFlipper

I remember the Bible saying something about a descending city...
Revelation 21:10
New International Version
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.
...Anyway it could be practice for the great deception or then again nothing at all. It must be a perfect completed city as I didn't see any slums or tower cranes. I wonder about the plumbing... so don't look up the next time you see a floating city.
Were there any dog kennels in it?...i reckon you never had to pay a dog tax in those days Dawg ;):D

TimeFlipper

I have gone to the far future and seen floating cities up in the air. Truly, it takes your breath away.
Frankly, it is like seeing the pyramids in that it is a unique experience.
Been there done that.

gotthetshirt4.gif
Take your breath away...Something a girl said to a halitosis sufferer :sick::D

LisaTiffany

I'm going with a parallel universe intersecting with our own at a random point in time, I heard of the same thing happening at least 10 years ago but back then not everyone had cellphone cameras. You'll never be able to prove a lot of the paranormal because it's very nature is to not obey the dogmatic standards of science but maybe some day people will look back at moments like this and think that maybe they should have shown more of an open mind. Just a few days ago I had someone tell me to my face that I should be in a psychiatric ward for believing in life after death/spirits/etc, part of me wanted to slap them (I'm not violent but I don't like people who are stupid enough to argue a point without doing any actual research of their own) and another part of me just thought it's too bad for them that they will go through life thinking that they will only ever end up as worm food and nothing more. When you truly encounter the paranormal it can often change your paradigm, in many cases it means you live a more selfless and happy life. Could those cities be a mirage? anything is possible, when it comes to online news sources I'm always quick to think logically but to me the thought of parallel universes interacting with our own seems extremely credible.

HDRKID

Hi Lisa:
I believe we saw a parallel universe.
UFO Sighting 2012, Floating City Seen By Hundreds in Africa | <b><i><a href="http://www.educatinghumanity.com">Educating Humanity</a></i></b>

Hi Snake:
Describe what you have seen HDRKid?
The city did appear to be made of energy.

Do they look like these cities in the sky?
It looked more futuristic than the human cities you see now.

There were no streets or ground cars. I asked an alien about that one.
He told me that they use teleporters and there are still some flying cars.

Bridget Nielsen talks about her hybrid daughter, but she does not speak on
the day to day life of hybrids or how their life is. I wish she would talk about the floating cities.
Certainly, these are beautiful and I am glad we are seeing some now.

MEa.jpg

TimeFlipper

I'm going with a parallel universe intersecting with our own at a random point in time, I heard of the same thing happening at least 10 years ago but back then not everyone had cellphone cameras. You'll never be able to prove a lot of the paranormal because it's very nature is to not obey the dogmatic standards of science but maybe some day people will look back at moments like this and think that maybe they should have shown more of an open mind. Just a few days ago I had someone tell me to my face that I should be in a psychiatric ward for believing in life after death/spirits/etc, part of me wanted to slap them (I'm not violent but I don't like people who are stupid enough to argue a point without doing any actual research of their own) and another part of me just thought it's too bad for them that they will go through life thinking that they will only ever end up as worm food and nothing more. When you truly encounter the paranormal it can often change your paradigm, in many cases it means you live a more selfless and happy life. Could those cities be a mirage? anything is possible, when it comes to online news sources I'm always quick to think logically but to me the thought of parallel universes interacting with our own seems extremely credible.
Good to see you back again Lisa, posting your excellent comments for all of us :)

Itheblaze

In China, a very popular movie by Hayao Miyazaki, is "Laputa: Castle in the Sky". Also in Gulliver's Travels, Gulliver talks of visiting a floating/flying Island called Laputa, which takes him to Japan. I wonder if the collective minds of all the peoples that read or seen the movie somehow projected an image of this floating city?