Natural Vortexes and Time Travel

Ren

Around the base of Fuji Mountain are a lot of iron lava rocks in the Aokigahara Forest. The trees form a thick canopy, and the cavernous roots, absorb light and sound. It has been suggested that magnetism (which has a relationship with the iron) is attributed to strange phenomenon such as ghosts and time travel.

In other words, what if a time travel machine exists naturally on Earth?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Around the base of Fuji Mountain are a lot of iron lava rocks in the Aokigahara Forest. The trees form a thick canopy, and the cavernous roots, absorb light and sound. It has been suggested that magnetism (which has a relationship with the iron) is attributed to strange phenomenon such as ghosts and time travel.

Have you ever been to this area?

Himalayan Hermit

That is definitely tied to natural vortexes and grid points, which may be the cause of accidental time slips such as this very well known incident.

Ren

Yes. And I can see it from my Tokyo balcony window.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yes. And I can see it from my Tokyo balcony window.

Have you experienced these anomalies first-hand? If so I'd be interested to hear about it.

TimeTravel_00

There are various points on the planet known for odd psychological behavior, Aokigahara Forest is one of them. Glad to have you with us Mr. Walters. It would appear that your commitment to the diamondbacks is now in your blood. You and I will meet soon, I foresee it.

Samstwitch

There are various points on the planet known for odd psychological behavior, Aokigahara Forest is one of them. Glad to have you with us Mr. Walters. It would appear that your commitment to the diamondbacks is now in your blood. You and I will meet soon, I foresee it.

What does this have to do with the Working Model of Time Travel?