Natural Vortexes and Time Travel

TimeTravel_00

I think Ren's goal was to harness natural gateways, for instance, naturally occurring black holes in space, for the purpose of time travel. Aokigahara Forest near his home, was an area of interest, based on magnetic anomalies, and the freakishly high suicide rate associated with the area.

Ren

I think Ren's goal was to harness natural gateways, for instance, naturally occurring black holes in space, for the purpose of time travel. Aokigahara Forest near his home, was an area of interest, based on magnetic anomalies, and the freakishly high suicide rate associated with the area.

Sort of, the high suicide rate is not so much related.

Ren

Note to the readers: This topic is about a working model of time travel. In this case, we are not talking about a physical machine. We are talking about natural phenomena and locations related to distortions in time.

Skarpz

John Thomas mentioned in this thread natural vortexes and time travel. Where I live there are tons of them or at least one well known one. I haven't explored this enough and will need to do more research. Should this be a start of a new topic?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The only influential force here is gravity

I'm probably wrong, but I was under the impression that a black hole, no matter the size, needed both gravity and magentism.
The magnetism pulls objects into the "hole", otherwise they would simply orbit, would they not? Light is bent or "attracted"
due to the almost infinite amount of gravity. I suppose you could be saying, though, we can enter a wormhole on our own without magnetism assisting us to "get through". Hoping I understand....

Ren

The only influential force here is gravity

I'm probably wrong, but I was under the impression that a black hole, no matter the size, needed both gravity and magentism.
The magnetism pulls objects into the "hole", otherwise they would simply orbit, would they not? Light is bent or "attracted"
due to the almost infinite amount of gravity. I suppose you could be saying, though, we can enter a wormhole on our own without magnetism assisting us to "get through". Hoping I understand....

The pulling and pushing force itself is magnetism.
The pushing force of lighter elements toward a massive elemental centre is gravity.
The pulling force of distance between lighter elements and massive elements creates a vortex orbit.
Don't think of a wormhole as a hole. Think of it as a surfer's wave.
The goal is not to go through it, but to ride around it.
You want to ride it, orbit it, bend the light to form sun dogs.
Bending light means bending gravity, magnetism, time and space.
I am told teleportation and warp drive is related to time travel.
A singularity is like the reef.
If you get too close to one of the singularities, you will be crushed and your matter will be caked around the singularity like an egg on a hot rock.
Infinity is only for the purposes of modern math.
In reality, everything is finite. All matter and anti-matter is finite.

Ren

The time machine does not work without a natural time wave.
If it worked without one, John could leave at any time he wanted.
Instead, he said he had to wait for a natural condition to occur.
This is the very wave Mr. Walters pointed out with his link to an animated gif.
He is the only person in the world to have made this association.
I then put him in touch with KerrTexas.
Regardless, what Sam is doing by moving around the comments is actually helping shuffle the cards a bit.
Thanks, Sam.

Skarpz

I hear there are vortexes in Oregon but I wouldn't know where to search for one or how it would work with time travel.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
'I'm probably wrong, but I was under the impression that a black hole, no matter the size, needed both gravity and magentism.
due to the almost infinite amount of gravity. I suppose you could be saying, though, we can enter a wormhole on our own without magnetism assisting us to "get through". Hoping I understand...."

This was not about a natural vortex. FYI. It was about a black hole in direct response to Singularity's other post.

Ren

'I'm probably wrong, but I was under the impression that a black hole, no matter the size, needed both gravity and magentism.
due to the almost infinite amount of gravity. I suppose you could be saying, though, we can enter a wormhole on our own without magnetism assisting us to "get through". Hoping I understand...."

This was not about a natural vortex. FYI. It was about a black hole in direct response to Singularity's other post.

There is no hole or worm hole. Nobody goes into a black hole. They are crushed into it and become part of a marble if they get too close. They become one with the God particle. They die. The bent gravity, bent magnetism, and bent light is a path. It is called the Ergo-Sphere of a Kerr Singularity. A Singularity is a better description than a "Hole". So now, the goal is to surf around the Singularity and exit away from the Singularity into the past. Or to surf the opposite orbit and exit into the future. Time is a wave. You are a time surfer. Like the Silver Surfer, if you will.