Never saw it coming?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well I guess the theory of the HDR travel being possible can be debunked, the HDR KID claims to have been using it long enough to know how to travel. All the shit going on around the world right now and he didn't see any of it coming?

Unless he didn't want to or couldn't tell anyone.

HDRKID

To Road:
My suggestion is that you learn remote viewing. The investment for you is at a minimum. All you need is a pencil and a few pieces of paper. The information is free on the internet at no cost to you. Then you will see the limitations of seeing other places in time and space.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's always been said of the HDR, that when using it to remote view or astral travel, it's hard to read, very much like in a dream. I remember having trouble reading in dreams, I must not be alone.

HDRKID's right in his comment/suggestion about remote viewing.

And the HDR deals with other timelines. As far as I know, it's super hard to reach the actual future of our time line. So we're talking parallel world lines here. So did the pandemic happen only in a few time lines?

That would be why hdrkid and others didn't see the pandemic coming using the HDR, or using remote viewing techniques in general.

I agree it's kind of disappointing, all things considered. It's no precise science.

roadaxe

Which local pape

To Road:
My suggestion is that you learn remote viewing. The investment for you is at a minimum. All you need is a pencil and a few pieces of paper. The information is free on the internet at no cost to you. Then you will see the limitations of seeing other places in time and space.
I've looked in to remote viewing and Emery Smith but that's not what I'm on this site for. I am here specifically for proof of travel from the HDR device users such as the HDR KID.

TimeFlipper

There are some examples of its time travel online, and there is a story about a woman going back to save her dead son. Is this story true? Is there any other real way to travel in time?
There was a lady who came on here last year with the name of broken hearted mother...She wanted to go back in time to save her son who had been killed in a road accident...I always felt ver very sorry for that lady everytime i saw her on here...Sadly and inevitably, nobody was able to help her out and i often wonder what became of that lady :cry:..