never seen

HDRKID

People always talk about about a giant asteroid hitting planet earth, but that is something I have never seen. I have done remote viewing. I have seen earthquakes and tsunamis as in tidal waves. However, what I saw back in 2005 when asked about the future was malls closing down and a lot more crime. Well, mall closures continue to occur. Also, people are starting to worry more about an increase in crime.

Asteroids hitting planet earth are popular in doomsday movies. I wonder if anybody ever saw this happen in a time jump?
asteroid1344.jpg

Secretman3811

People always talk about about a giant asteroid hitting planet earth, but that is something I have never seen. I have done remote viewing. I have seen earthquakes and tsunamis as in tidal waves. However, what I saw back in 2005 when asked about the future was malls closing down and a lot more crime. Well, mall closures continue to occur. Also, people are starting to worry more about an increase in crime.

Asteroids hitting planet earth are popular in doomsday movies. I wonder if anybody ever saw this happen in a time jump?
View attachment 16727
Hello hdrkid I am glad you ok

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's the same old same old end of the world predictions that NEVER come true. We should all know by now to just ignore them. Anybody notice we all didn't die 2 weeks ago with Greta Thunberg's end of the world prediction? I think it was supposed to be a fiery death for all due to use of fossil fuels or something like that.