Never wanted to hurt anyone... But yea time to talk about time...

label

In the beginning time travel had all the answers, I could stop so many things and all of them very bad.

People say to lose one or the other is not as bad as losing one or the other... Ever saw what evil can do? Yea I will not go into details but evil is real and live in the heart of humanity. they can do horrible things and sometimes they simply get away with it.

So time travel held the promise that I can go back and stop the horror from ever taking place.

Logging into a forum and expecting people to have all the answers isn't fair and lets be honest if any of us where successful with time travel, would we have hesitated to help? No... each of us here has a reason for being here. Some of us talk about it others don't.

So when i concluded this year after many years of searching hoping and trying different things I realized a few facts that stared at me since before I joined here back in 2014.

Time was never to be traveled... The best we can do is manipulate our futures with some careful planning and going for therapy. Learning to live and deal with the horror that still exist to this day.

People ask me what experiments I did ? Want to know the truth I walked a thin line and what I did was downright irresponsible dangerous and should never be repeated by anyone.

I succeeded into opening doors that I should have left closed. I entered worlds I should have walked away from and I know things that rob me of any peace in my heart and sleep. Why would I share any of that to anyone? Why would I want anyone to enter this dark unforgiving place? No... I cannot and will not go into detail what I did, but what I did opened my eyes and I cannot un-see what I saw...

People always say "Get to the point" or "Don't tell me a story" or "You are making all this up" Right... I hear you, but I am saying this now.

Those doors I keep on mentioning... They go places you don't want to go to, they let you see things that will make you question everything. More importantly the things you are looking at is looking back at you. They got your number now, they got your address, your mind and they will twist it make it scary to turn a light of at night. Think I am making this up?

Well if you believe that I cannot stop you, but when you go as far as I did... be warned you will never be the same again.

But know time travel is a carrot on a stick and it is to blind you to what you actually are doing...

This is my last contribution to the time travel section. I leave this here as a warning... Don't go mess with things that want to mess with you because they will make a mess of you no matter how strong you think you are.

Last edited:

james

Hello Label,
Thanks for the warning regarding the boogey man...but I'm still going.

Doc 05

Zenith
Yea; be careful what you wish for!

I've been making irresponsible decisions and messed up alternate time lines since 2010 (my first HDR).

Thank goodness my counterparts have to deal with them.
(but they do the same to me). ;)

label

Hello Label,
Thanks for the warning regarding the boogey man...but I'm still going.
hi James, i hope you are doing well, I do understand people want to see and experience things. But here is the thing.

First many will go trough their lives and will never see or hear anything. Others will be to terrified to turn a light off. Other will say this is a load of crap and I am just making all this stuff up.

Thing is, the soul and the body is a unified entity and great care should be taken to protect both.

Lets cover the parts people are interested in.

People believe a great many myths and deliberate untruths about what happens.

Truth is the following: Once you open the door to the spiritual world it is not as easy to close again. Words was spoken, things was done to get it open BUT in the end it was still done because i wanted answers. Well now stuff move around in my home. I have constant nightmares and scratches on my back and face. And no i don't have a cat... or anyone actually i live alone.

Long story short "the boogey man" isn't real. This stuff on the other hand you will discover on your own. When you do I will be ready with a "i told you so" till then you will not believe me. It is simple as that and I can accept it. BUT you can't say "you didn't know" I on the other hand actually didn't get any clear warnings from anyone because few people pushed it as hard as I did.

Best of luck to you and be safe.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

In the beginning time travel had all the answers, I could stop so many things and all of them very bad.

People say to lose one or the other is not as bad as losing one or the other... Ever saw what evil can do? Yea I will not go into details but evil is real and live in the heart of humanity. they can do horrible things and sometimes they simply get away with it.

So time travel held the promise that I can go back and stop the horror from ever taking place.

Logging into a forum and expecting people to have all the answers isn't fair and lets be honest if any of us where successful with time travel, would we have hesitated to help? No... each of us here has a reason for being here. Some of us talk about it others don't.

So when i concluded this year after many years of searching hoping and trying different things I realized a few facts that stared at me since before I joined here back in 2014.

Time was never to be traveled... The best we can do is manipulate our futures with some careful planning and going for therapy. Learning to live and deal with the horror that still exist to this day.

People ask me what experiments I did ? Want to know the truth I walked a thin line and what I did was downright irresponsible dangerous and should never be repeated by anyone.

I succeeded into opening doors that I should have left closed. I entered worlds I should have walked away from and I know things that rob me of any peace in my heart and sleep. Why would I share any of that to anyone? Why would I want anyone to enter this dark unforgiving place? No... I cannot and will not go into detail what I did, but what I did opened my eyes and I cannot un-see what I saw...

People always say "Get to the point" or "Don't tell me a story" or "You are making all this up" Right... I hear you, but I am saying this now.

Those doors I keep on mentioning... They go places you don't want to go to, they let you see things that will make you question everything. More importantly the things you are looking at is looking back at you. They got your number now, they got your address, your mind and they will twist it make it scary to turn a light of at night. Think I am making this up?

Well if you believe that I cannot stop you, but when you go as far as I did... be warned you will never be the same again.

But know time travel is a carrot on a stick and it is to blind you to what you actually are doing...

This is my last contribution to the time travel section. I leave this here as a warning... Don't go mess with things that want to mess with you because they will make a mess of you no matter how strong you think you are.
well that dident tell us much , as for doorways ive seen 2 and the first one opened up starting from right to left before vanishing in broard daylight right before my eyes, and i coundent take it all in fast enough, what i saw was a bright green reality and the doorway was rectangle like a house door frame and the second doorway i saw it was like a slit that started at top and went to the bottom but dident open i saw light in the slit now back to the first doorway i saw in daylight two large black shadowy orbs they moved across the pavement at the back yard in broard daylight i saw them and followed them they vanished in the same spot i saw the doorway open and closed before, as for the doorway with bright green reality i saw through it my only guess is that it was either an alternate reality with a green sun light or something else

label

well that dident tell us much , as for doorways ive seen 2 and the first one opened up starting from right to left before vanishing in broard daylight right before my eyes, and i coundent take it all in fast enough, what i saw was a bright green reality and the doorway was rectangle like a house door frame and the second doorway i saw it was like a slit that started at top and went to the bottom but dident open i saw light in the slit now back to the first doorway i saw in daylight two large black shadowy orbs they moved across the pavement at the back yard in broard daylight i saw them and followed them they vanished in the same spot i saw the doorway open and closed before, as for the doorway with bright green reality i saw through it my only guess is that it was either an alternate reality with a green sun light or something else
hi Steven, sorry I don't want to mess with people and i don't want people to mess with things i have messed with.

But I am glad you spoke about this , So here is the thing... "doors" is part fantasy and part reality. Don't get me wrong I do 100% believe you but I want to help you understand what you saw.

So the thing you saw as a door wasn't a door. Your mind had to figure out what it was looking at and for most people it is 1 of 2 things. One is a door the second is a tunnel. Right both are correct actually because it is part realty and the other part our brains had to fill in because it is trying to figure out what it saw.

Now because of this overwhelming situation your brain is on overdrive it is trying to process the info and at the same time your body is in a state of fight or flight and your chemical processes got hit hard, it is producing everything at once. This is why you find it hard to describe what you feel. But you remained functional as you said you followed the orbs.

Was those orbs? No... It was something we haven't "learned" to see yet and I say this because these orbs sometimes take on humanoid form and some people report them to speak. They move as if they want to show you something but more to the point your brain is trying to "see" and it was partly an exercise in perception for us. It is also why people don't speak consistently it is simply because we don't see the same thing.

What about the colors what about what you saw? What you saw is fractions of the light spectrum like a prism breaking the colors apart. Some will say it looked like a rainbow, others will note red green or blue others only see bright white light.

The darkness aspect again can has to do with how the existing light around you react to the light "inside". Again "light at the end of the tunnel" as some say or "my eyes started to blur and my hands shook but I saw the brightest blue, red or green. Others would say. Most of these statements are made up but a few you will know is true because they will explain the other half of this strange phenomena.

The words "it was almost dream like but I was a wake. " and then " I know what I saw!" followed by "I was warm/cold" and or "I felt at peace or I was horribly afraid" Once they envision the event they will look "mesmerized" because the brain remembers the chemical crap storm that hit it so you remember the feeling as a stronger memory"

Few talk about a door in the middle of a road, yard or places like that. Those are very few and far between. Others will report, "i walked to the bath room" then words like "I wasn't at office/home" anymore." Rooms are bright or very dark or both as if light cannot follow the natural laws anymore.

So what did you see? I can't tell you. I don't know. But I do know those "doors" open all over the world when a calamity is about to happen. That is when these doors/orbs and things like that amp up to a higher levels. It is as if humanity is at its core connected.

I am surprised that we haven't heard of more sightings with the current events happening but it might still as things escalate this may change.

Best of luck to you and I hope something ring true for you if nothing did then yea it is what it is, each has only their own body to work with.

==== edit ====

Please understand I want to protect people... That is why I do not talk about the things I did and do, I do not talk about how to do stuff. It took me years to figure out BUT it is is taking me many more years to forget it all. No one and I repeat this No one should go looking for this, it will find you when it does it changes you forever till then all this is just writing and utterly meaningless. I get it I do... But people don't know until they say "I saw"

Last edited:

steven chiverton

i was sitting at a small wooden round table with metal legs and frame when the doorway to that green sunlight like reality shone through i was to slow to react to it otherwise id throw my ashtray sitting on the table right through it if i did and it vanished then your mind explanation would be useless and this would of been a real thing not an imagination of the mind as for the mind its a complicated thing i wouldn't even bother trying to explain it away as even a trick of the mind , prior to this ive experienced some strange things and seen strange things and during and after these i was building and experimenting with energy or scalar transmissions and even ufos and ghostly like things ive seen i did thought that maybe ive opened up a door of some kind but it was time delayed and dident open the day i was experimenting and the bright red object i saw drift over outside the house above my bedroom was awesome the clock on the opposite side of the wall from my room where i conducted my experiments started working by itself when its battery had been dead for months and a morse code key rigged to my experiment where i was sending out signals was a success as i got a signal back but to my gravity wave detector so i was doing energy transmission experiments to

steven chiverton

im allready protected and never had any harmful demon visits only from what id say is a watcher with robotic like appearance and ancient looking face and pyarmid hair and a glowing patch on its leg its eyes look like red leds , so i thought robot of some kind, it stood there in my bedroom doorway watching me and i looked it over before it shot off and lightening fast speed i did try to communicate with aryl using my ghost box before and i think that may of been aryl thats the only survivor of the Roswell incident and its not a fleshy alien but an ancient extraterrestrial being who inhabits a specially designed doll like body and can leave it anytime its a long story

Last edited:

steven chiverton

ive always believed the most bizarre thing is myself and trying to find out my very past lives amongst the stars was useless as even asking spirits in a ghost box session dident help only that they say they cant tell me so the bigest secret of my past life is being kept from me and im not allowed to even find out what it is. oh one more thing i forgot to mention i did see a metal fence through the green reality as i call it to its glowing green to and is the same one in the backyard to so im in the one im in and through the doorway is green and the same fence is there but in green reality is my best explanation

Last edited:

label

@Steven,

A lot we see isn't there and no i wasn't trying to say what you saw wasn't there. I am trying to say is you saw what you saw because your mind is part of the construct process. That is why some people see demons, others UFOs and others just nothing at all. Each of us is wired very differently but that difference does allow some to see more. But I digress.

As for speed? As for moving to one situation to the next? What of you remained behind? This is a very important question because it will give you clarity into what happened. If something physical stayed behind then you entered whatever it is you entered in physical form. If nothing was left behind well then it is what it is.

In my situations I left my watch behind never found it again because i thought it was a dream. So if you find it my name is on the back of it and you can call me out here. It is a Casio and very old now. BUT you will find it is odd as it will not belong.

anyhow best of luck to you and I hope and believe that you will find the answers you are looking for.