Never wanted to hurt anyone... But yea time to talk about time...

snowfalls4ever

Hello Einstein,
I didn't get to listen to it. I know there are several versions out there as readable versions such as here: http://thenewearth.org/AI_FREE_READERS-EDITION.pdf
I would be interested in listening to it while I drive. I'll look for it. This is the one edited by Lawrence R. Spencer about the interview of the surviving alien from the Roswell ufo crash by a nurse MacElroy who was able to communicate with the alien via a form of mental telepathy.
So, are you saying that this interview is integral to your worldview? I am leaning towards it because it makes a lot of sense. The big problem I have with "religious" worldview is the erasing of our memories before birth. There is no logical reason for this if one is expected to "evolve" as a human spirit on Earth. It would be like erasing your memory before each year of college. Anyway, I rant.
Holy crap!! Thanks so much for the PDF, I read the whole interview. I’ve been researching ETs for 20+ years and that was the best alien interview I’ve ever come across by far!

james

As a sort of addendum to this interesting thread I have recently read a book that, in my view, supports this "Alien Interview" worldview. The book is titled: "RV-UFO-NWO, Remote Viewing, Ufology & The Alien New World Order" by Kerth Barker. It makes a lot of sense, IMHO. I was researching what psychic abilities can be leveraged in time travel when everything kind of came together worldview-wise. As an aside, it is interesting that we are drawn to marvel comic type of characters with "super powers". Basically, we all possess super powers. Its just that these things have been suppressed by our jailers. But, I am now thinking that we should all try to develope our psychic abilities. Many will find it easier than others. If we can read each other's minds, there cannot be any hidden agendas and the good of everyone will prevail.

RadicalResearcher

hi James, i hope you are doing well, I do understand people want to see and experience things. But here is the thing.

First many will go trough their lives and will never see or hear anything. Others will be to terrified to turn a light off. Other will say this is a load of crap and I am just making all this stuff up.

Thing is, the soul and the body is a unified entity and great care should be taken to protect both.

Lets cover the parts people are interested in.

People believe a great many myths and deliberate untruths about what happens.

Truth is the following: Once you open the door to the spiritual world it is not as easy to close again. Words was spoken, things was done to get it open BUT in the end it was still done because i wanted answers. Well now stuff move around in my home. I have constant nightmares and scratches on my back and face. And no i don't have a cat... or anyone actually i live alone.

Long story short "the boogey man" isn't real. This stuff on the other hand you will discover on your own. When you do I will be ready with a "i told you so" till then you will not believe me. It is simple as that and I can accept it. BUT you can't say "you didn't know" I on the other hand actually didn't get any clear warnings from anyone because few people pushed it as hard as I did.

Best of luck to you and be safe.
Your experiences label, was this conducted through occult practices? Steven Gibbs HDR device? Something you developed yourself? Are you saying Time Travel a myth but dimensional travel is reality and what lay's within might reach out and grab back?

Harte

Holy crap!! Thanks so much for the PDF, I read the whole interview. I’ve been researching ETs for 20+ years and that was the best alien interview I’ve ever come across by far!
You know, Bram Stoker's "Dracula" is a compendium of diary entries and letters, just like this novelette (but longer.)
Pretty sure it's not factual, just like this novelette.

Harte

IlluminatiArchbishop

Poo Pooping GIF

Doc 05

Zenith
As a sort of addendum to this interesting thread I have recently read a book that, in my view, supports this "Alien Interview" worldview. The book is titled: "RV-UFO-NWO, Remote Viewing, Ufology & The Alien New World Order" by Kerth Barker. It makes a lot of sense, IMHO. I was researching what psychic abilities can be leveraged in time travel when everything kind of came together worldview-wise. As an aside, it is interesting that we are drawn to marvel comic type of characters with "super powers". Basically, we all possess super powers. Its just that these things have been suppressed by our jailers. But, I am now thinking that we should all try to develope our psychic abilities. Many will find it easier than others. If we can read each other's minds, there cannot be any hidden agendas and the good of everyone will prevail.
CRV + HDR = No more secrets
"and the truth shall set you free"