New Chat Room

TimeFlipper

I'll get right on it, TF!

However...you've gotten the hat all wrong.

View attachment 9786

;)

Many thanks to some Jewish peoples concern for a suitable Electro Magnetic dispersal hat, I now have on sale the smaller cone shaped patented TimeFlipper Hat that uses a very old and now top secret compound fused into the anodised Aluminium called Victron..

Victron was last used in the 1930s for covering Intermediate Frequency (IF) coil sections in the National HRO radio receiver for very high frequency stability and rejection of sporadic frequencies within the receiver that was designed by Tesla when working secretly for the National Radio Company.

Lots of the National HRO receivers were used by the US Navy because of their tremendous durability and stability under unfavourable conditions, and many of them found their way into Amateur Radio operators shacks world wide after World War2..

Wind7

Staff
Many thanks to some Jewish peoples concern for a suitable Electro Magnetic dispersal hat, I now have on sale the smaller cone shaped patented TimeFlipper Hat that uses a very old and now top secret compound fused into the anodised Aluminium called Victron..

Victron was last used in the 1930s for covering Intermediate Frequency (IF) coil sections in the National HRO radio receiver for very high frequency stability and rejection of sporadic frequencies within the receiver that was designed by Tesla when working secretly for the National Radio Company.

Lots of the National HRO receivers were used by the US Navy because of their tremendous durability and stability under unfavourable conditions, and many of them found their way into Amateur Radio operators shacks world wide after World War2..

Ah....YES!

Your help in the advancement of Aluminium Hat tech is well known....

....At least amongst those whom KNOW!

Wind7

Staff
With the help from TRT (The Reknowned They),
The families of the Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat
Whom is referred to in the following post links,
are being collectively confiscated and moved to a safe containment center where they will be well fed and taken proper care of.

Thanks for the Usage of TimeFlipper's patented Aluminium Foil Hats...

...Which are helping to keep these Finicky and Fatally Fickle Felines under control.

;)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

With the help from TRT (The Reknowned They),
The families of the Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat
Whom is referred to in the following post links,
are being collectively confiscated and moved to a safe containment center where
they will be well fed and taken proper care of.

Thanks for the Usage of TimeFlipper's patented Aluminium Foil Hats...

View attachment 9795

...Which are helping to keep these Finicky and Fatally Fickle Felines under control.

;)

Actually Windy, lots of owners of the fernickity ferocious felines have consulted me regarding suitable Timeflipper hats for their cantankerous cats, i assured them that their malicious little moggies already have innate defence mechanisms...BUT, i also said i woul look into the matter, thanks to your personal help....You know me Windy, if i can make a Few Dollars More for some catty caps, i will do it!! ;)..

Wind7

Staff
Actually Windy, lots of owners of the fernickity ferocious felines have consulted me regarding suitable Timeflipper hats for their cantankerous cats, i assured them that their malicious little moggies already have innate defence mechanisms...BUT, i also said i woul look into the matter, thanks to your personal help....You know me Windy, if i can make a Few Dollars More for some catty caps, i will do it!! ;)..

The Good, The Bad and even The Ugly are patiently awaiting
With their Fists Full of Dollars, to spend upon your fine
Protective Aluminium Chapeau artistry.

(The Spaghetti....is Free!)

;)