Life on other planets street interview August 31, 1962.

Mayhem

Zenith
neodymium magnets drop a few on your head old pal in which you spelt wrong.

And watch you world change.

TimeFlipper

neodymium magnets drop a few on your head old pal in which you spelt wrong.

And watch you world change.

Yes my old friend, i purposely made an error on spelling the Neodymium magnets just to see who would notice it! (y):LOL:..
Now allow me to correct you....You need to make a slight change in your statement, And watch "you" world change..
It needs to read, And watch "your" world change...You could grammatically improve your first sentence by saying....Neodymium Magnets, drop a few on your head old pal for spelling Neodymium wrong! :p..

Wind7

Staff
Iam assuming that our interplanetary friends have a modicum of intelligence when it comes to "cost effectiveness"...
It obviously costs very little to purchase aluminum foil, and therefore i can make just a few bucks on each of my approved and patented TimeFlipper Hats that i sell, which resonate with the two Fast Radio Bursts (FRB) :LOL:..

Of course our interplanetary friends possess more sophisticated ways of transmitting and receiving their FRB, including my good self for example....However, its only my good self who has been capable of Decoding those Fast Radio Bursts because of the sophistication of my own TimeFlipper modified radio receiver (TMRR for short)....The Fast Radio Bursts were transmitted on a Single-Sideband-Suppressed-Carrier-Modulation (SSSCM for short), from which i had to develop a suitable Carrier Insertion Oscillator in order to demodulate the signals :giggle:..

I quickly discovered that "inbetween" the Fast Radio Bursts was a digital PDF schematic for a radio transceiver that would cover huge distances of Light Years within a few minutes :eek:.....The Antenna for the Radio Transceiver was the tail of an Outer Mongolian half Persian Cat, which was suspended in air by two neodymian magnets, directly above the radio transceiver o_O.....The tuner was the Phase Locked Loop circuitry from a banned in the UK CB Radio Set operating on 936Mhz, from the 1970s.....Iam showing the tail of the Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat, whose face has been hidden, by its own request :LOL:..

View attachment 8386

FRB were partially decrypted by an unknown organization whom go by The Reknown They (TRT for short) whom have something to say about everything and are hidden by being disguised as anyone.:censored:

These results were posted in great haste and at great risk.:oops:

The Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat is secretly using its tail to give out information. Possibly a secretive location.

Note the lower case 'j' of the tail and lower back marking.

According to the Unicode Consortium Code Chart,
U+214x matched across with the number 9 equals the 'j' symbol.

TRT have gotten as far as sussing out that the innocuous letter 'j' according to the link above, is used as a symbol...

1× (Greek)
4x (Latin) and
75x (Common)

OR

The Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat is giving and possibly receiving FRB from the planet Jupiter's Ninth Moon named Themisto (or j9 secretively by cat tail) !o_O

The Reknown They (TRT) are hard at work decoding all information....or....

...as TRT are soooo bloody secretive that They, are possibly doing nothing at all. ;)

Tf, please do send Mayhem a hat ASAP for protection as, I will remain hanging upside down in my 14' thick lead and clear aluminum chamber which is filled with FLG4 Heavy Fog Fluid from Antari as, I have finally mastered the art of breathing through my toenails. :D

(Don't be fooled...the product is far more than what They say it is!) ;)

Be Safe.....and Stop Feeding That Cat Fish!

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I wonder what our friends on other planets think about these hats, and their own more sophisticated apparatus.
Still good discussion.

In truth, I think that they are as eager to meet a human being as likened to trying to have an intelligent conversation with an Amoeba.

They care not for hats.

TimeFlipper

FRB were partially decrypted by an unknown organization whom go by The Reknown They (TRT for short) whom have something to say about everything and are hidden by being disguised as anyone.:censored:

These results were posted in great haste and at great risk.:oops:

The Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat is secretly using its tail to give out information. Possibly a secretive location.

Note the lower case 'j' of the tail and lower back marking.

According to the Unicode Consortium Code Chart,
U+214x matched across with the number 9 equals the 'j' symbol.

TRT have gotten as far as sussing out that the innocuous letter 'j' according to the link above, is used as a symbol...

1× (Greek)
4x (Latin) and
75x (Common)

OR

The Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat is giving and possibly receiving FRB from the planet Jupiter's Ninth Moon named Themisto (or j9 secretively by cat tail) !o_O

The Reknown They (TRT) are hard at work decoding all information....or....

...as TRT are soooo bloody secretive that They, are possibly doing nothing at all. ;)

Tf, please do send Mayhem a hat ASAP for protection as, I will remain hanging upside down in my 14' thick lead and clear aluminum chamber which is filled with FLG4 Heavy Fog Fluid from Antari as, I have finally mastered the art of breathing through my toenails. :D

(Don't be fooled...the product is far more than what They say it is!) ;)

Be Safe.....and Stop Feeding That Cat Fish!

An absolute fantastic posting, i doubt i could have done better myself :ROFLMAO:..