Life on other planets street interview August 31, 1962.

TimeFlipper

Absolutely.

I was actually attempting to find a more decent video to accompany your O.P.

And couldn't.

I know they exist......

The TimeFlippers patented aluminum foil hat can also help with retrieval of the memory, i know you possess a 3D printer, therefore i will send you the block diagram for it....When you are wearing the hat all you have to do is to think, decent video for Mayhem, in Russian ;):ROFLMAO:..
The TimeFlipper is now leaving this thread before the O.P. invokes a spell onto my good self, that not even my patented hat can nullify :LOL:..

Wind7

Staff
The TimeFlippers patented aluminum foil hat can also help with retrieval of the memory, i know you possess a 3D printer, therefore i will send you the block diagram for it....When you are wearing the hat all you have to do is to think, decent video for Mayhem, in Russian ;):ROFLMAO:..
The TimeFlipper is now leaving this thread before the O.P. invokes a spell onto my good self, that not even my patented hat can nullify :LOL:..

Perhaps you could start a thread...? :)

Mayhem, sorry for bombing your thread with such serious content as aluminium hats. ;)

And

Thank you for allowing us to do so! :)

TimeFlipper

Any attempt at copying this picture will be alerted to the TimeFlippers patented extra sensory phone (shown in pic) and relevant damaging Radio Waves will befall the person copying it...You have all been warned!! :LOL:..

:LOL:8385:LOL:

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

There were many more attempts, strange...alluring however,
they lacked the main Oblivion Particle which was originally infused into the aluminium substructure which in part, detained or rearranged all thought control device or devices from completing reception.

As silly as they seem....all were unique working devices but, would ONLY work for those whom they were made.

Any 'borrowing' would result in disaster.

Mayhem

Zenith
I wonder what our friends on other planets think about these hats, and their own more sophisticated apparatus.
Still good discussion.

TimeFlipper

I wonder what our friends on other planets think about these hats, and their own more sophisticated apparatus.
Still good discussion.

Iam assuming that our interplanetary friends have a modicum of intelligence when it comes to "cost effectiveness"...
It obviously costs very little to purchase aluminum foil, and therefore i can make just a few bucks on each of my approved and patented TimeFlipper Hats that i sell, which resonate with the two Fast Radio Bursts (FRB) :LOL:..

Of course our interplanetary friends possess more sophisticated ways of transmitting and receiving their FRB, including my good self for example....However, its only my good self who has been capable of Decoding those Fast Radio Bursts because of the sophistication of my own TimeFlipper modified radio receiver (TMRR for short)....The Fast Radio Bursts were transmitted on a Single-Sideband-Suppressed-Carrier-Modulation (SSSCM for short), from which i had to develop a suitable Carrier Insertion Oscillator in order to demodulate the signals :giggle:..

I quickly discovered that "inbetween" the Fast Radio Bursts was a digital PDF schematic for a radio transceiver that would cover huge distances of Light Years within a few minutes :eek:.....The Antenna for the Radio Transceiver was the tail of an Outer Mongolian half Persian Cat, which was suspended in air by two neodymian magnets, directly above the radio transceiver o_O.....The tuner was the Phase Locked Loop circuitry from a banned in the UK CB Radio Set operating on 936Mhz, from the 1970s.....Iam showing the tail of the Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat, whose face has been hidden, by its own request :LOL:..