New Mad Cow scare in US announced today

Darkwolf

Just what does this mean? They tested it at two screenings and it was reactive!? ...ummm, hey, lets keep testing it until it comes up negative shall we.

The first two tests were screening tests. They are less accurate and much less expensive. The results tell you that that cow might have had the prions, and that you should do the more expensive test. The more accurate test came out negative. I still think they should run it again, but the cow probably was negative.

Timmy G

From the following article provided by Trism: USDA says NO to testing all cows for BSE -
FOUND HERE
"While Creekstone Farms has built a testing lab and hired chemists and biologists to operate it (so they can test all of their cows for BSE), the USDA controls the sale of the chemical reagents needed to run the BSE tests and has denied Creekstone's request for those agents . :blink:

Ya know - my grandfather used to say that there certainly is nothing common about sense.

Trism

\"While Creekstone Farms has built a testing lab and hired chemists and biologists to operate it (so they can test all of their cows for BSE), the USDA controls the sale of the chemical reagents needed to run the BSE tests and has denied Creekstone's request for those agents.

Sheesh, Timmy G, somehow that little tidbit escaped me.

As the Churchlady would say, "How Conveeeenient!"

I wondered why cattle folk didn't just think Ta heck with the Government, we're gonna run our own tests anyway.

They CAN'T!

HDRKID

John Titor predicted an increase in mad cow disease and he was right.
BSE is going to become a nightmare. :(

I wish he had been wrong.

Still, 2004 is almost gone, and there is no civil war.
John Titor predicted a civil war in 2004. :blink:

Any guess as to when the draft will become law?

CaryP

The draft IMO will be passed and signed into law by the first half of 2005. My best bet is by March 31, 2005 based on pending legislation and geopolitical events. Iran is up next for a U.S. invasion. Irag will still be a quagmire. Global war can't be prosecuted with the all volunteer limited military we have now. It will be called the National Selective Service System as it will draft men and women between 18 and 34 for civilian service in the Depts. of Defense and Justice in addition to the U.S. military.

Cary

dancho

Here is the question that we should be asking about the "Civil War" that Titor predicted. Are there any militia groups running around that think that THEY are at war with the federal government? We don't need to see what WE would call a civil war, just what THE PARTICIPANTS believe is a civil war. That would be enough to make Titor's prediction accurate, since he belongs to one of those militias.

Here's a link with some recent information:

http://www.adl.org/extremism/Militia/Coord...sp?m_flipmode=6

Here's a link on militias without the "sinister" tone:

http://www.fortliberty.org/militia/militia...ia-groups.shtml

..oops, left one out!

http://www.minnesotamilitia.8k.com/about.html

Snakey

I dunno about you guys but I find it kinda hard to see a civil war in the United States. No civil war happend when the stock market crashed in 1929 I think it was their was a revolution going on in the 60's but no civil war over Vietnam. I think john titor might have been true but I dunno we could be living on a changed timeline but then again he could be a fraud and just some guy who wanted to get everyone hyped up about a civil war but really no one I know on other message boards has been talking about a civil war and besides not many people where I come from carry guns much less know how to use them. I guess though in some parts of the USA people know how to use firearms really well but most of the american people are to caught up in their own lives to worry about a civil war so I just couldn't see it happening. But it still could... with the dollar dropping and the new draft and new bills being passed people could get really mad at the goverment and try to overthrow them... I dunno my thoughts are going both ways to no civil war and civil war anyways thats my take on the whole civil war thing lol.... IT COULD HAPPEN.....

dancho

Originally posted by Snakey@Nov 29 2004, 01:33 AM
I dunno about you guys but I find it kinda hard to see a civil war in the United States. No civil war happend when the stock market crashed in 1929 I think it was their was a revolution going on in the 60's but no civil war over Vietnam. I think john titor might have been true but I dunno we could be living on a changed timeline but then again he could be a fraud and just some guy who wanted to get everyone hyped up about a civil war but really no one I know on other message boards has been talking about a civil war and besides not many people where I come from carry guns much less know how to use them. I guess though in some parts of the USA people know how to use firearms really well but most of the american people are to caught up in their own lives to worry about a civil war so I just couldn't see it happening. But it still could... with the dollar dropping and the new draft and new bills being passed people could get really mad at the goverment and try to overthrow them... I dunno my thoughts are going both ways to no civil war and civil war anyways thats my take on the whole civil war thing lol.... IT COULD HAPPEN.....

Let's "time travel" to the year 2036.

I don't think that John Titor was in "A Civil War." I think his father joined a "radical" militia when he was 12 and he and his dad were part of a militia group and lived in the swamps fighting their own little "civil war" against the "black helicopter" feds (as did similar groups all over the country. John's impressionable 13-17 year old mind was indoctrinated with the notion that "God's People" were at war with the USA.

In 2015, the US is devastated by a nuclear attack. Titor and all of the other back-woods and swamp dwelling militia folks become the de-facto government in many parts of the country. By 2036, the new government re-writes the history books to show that God used the sneak attack to "win" the war for "God's People" and bring down the evil Feds.

John was very evasive about certain questions because he did not want to "spill the beans" and allow the Egyptians (Feds) to avoid being drowned by the Red Sea (nukes).

StarLord

You are of course assumeing that the titor fable was real, correct? But did you remember the 2% golden solution where by each "time line" is different?

Or did you have concrete proof that titor is real?

dancho

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 29 2004, 07:08 PM
You are of course assumeing that the titor fable was real, correct? But did you remember the 2% golden solution where by each \"time line\" is different?

Or did you have concrete proof that titor is real?

Yeah, I was assuming it's true. It we assume that it's not true, then we don't have much fun. :kiss: