New organization will rise soon

StarLord

Re: New organization will rise soon

Home base is over there carefully disguised as Common Sense. Did he say Darius was it?

artsouth

Darius, i understand that developing time travel can give you a headace, but i assure you no one here will be rude, unless you provoke them, caryp is a moderater and its part of his job to see that every one who visits ,does so poilitely and with respect to everyone else , so with all due respect .... please clairify:huh:

artsouth

i remember how i was @ 18 but , as i look back... no one could tell me anything,i thought i knew it all...

headiebean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Home base is over there carefully disguised as Common Sense. Did he say Darius was it?[/b]

well, then i think i am on base
and yes, Darius is it :p

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DariusTTA\")</div>
please don't be so rude, thanks.[/b]

Hey hoss, I been away all day. But let me respond. Rude? You ain't seen rude, not by a long damn shot. I thought I was being polite and inquisitive. Maybe you got a different version of rude where you're at, but I wasn't rude from my end. Hell, show me where I was rude and I'll apologize like a mofo. Don't let my moderator position intimidate you there buckshot. It's just you and me. I won't pull any rank on you here. You don't want a throwdown with me. I been around the block a few times.

Now that we got that out of the way, care to elaborate on your post? I'm genuinely interested. There isn't that better. Let's play nice.

Cary

P.S. Thanks to all my buds for getting my back while I was away. Zoomerz, StarLord, headiebean, and artsouth, my humble appreciation, gentlemen. I know how to return a favor.

headiebean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
P.S. Thanks to all my buds for getting my back while I was away. Zoomerz, StarLord, headiebean, and artsouth, my humble appreciation, gentlemen. I know how to return a favor.[/b]

anytime,anything

DariusTTA

GODDAMN IT STOP THIS NON-SENCE, we are here not to disscuss some rudeness !!! GOD?! are you out of your mind, she asked me very skepticlly. I mean:
[Care to elaborate on your first post. How far into the future are you making TTA? Are you claiming to be from the future? ]. I AM NOT BLAMING ANYONE, I JUST ASKED NOT TO BE UNDERSTANDED AS A JOCKER! I am serious about it so please..
That's all for now. Follow the tips.

virtualgirl

Darius...First off, it's impolite to yell. There is no need in it. Second, I think it was just a misunderstanding. Cary was just asking questions to get to know you and show interest. If you ever feel someone is being rude to you, go to them directly. Take it from me, it saves alot of heartache all around. Usually, it's not what it appears.