New organization will rise soon

DariusTTA

Re: New organization will rise soon

Thanks for advice virtualgirl. So let's get back to buisness. I have already created some pages for the site. And the members will be able to see the schematics and all the stuff.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DariusTTA\")</div>
GODDAMN IT STOP THIS NON-SENCE, we are here not to disscuss some rudeness !!! GOD?! are you out of your mind, she asked me very skepticlly. I mean:
[Care to elaborate on your first post. How far into the future are you making TTA? Are you claiming to be from the future? ]. I AM NOT BLAMING ANYONE, I JUST ASKED NOT TO BE UNDERSTANDED AS A JOCKER! I am serious about it so please..
That's all for now. Follow the tips.[/b]

Let's get a few things straight sonny.

1) YOU brought up the topic of "rudeness." No one, including myself, was rude with you first. But your GODDAMN attitude is fairly rude.

2) I am a 50 yr. old man. Married and father of four. My oldest is 26, and my youngest is 13. Yeah, my real name is Cary. I've raised the three oldest all past 18 without serious physical harm inflicted by me. The 13 yr. old has managed to toe the line as well. What I'm saying is, I have experience with "young" people.

3) I see you're 18, and that age is prone to emotional outbursts of defensiveness from perceived but not actual "attacks." AGAIN, no one attacked you. No one was being skeptical. You want to be taken serious? Stop acting like a child throwing a tantrum.

4) As for your comment, "I AM NOT BLAMING ANYONE, I JUST ASKED NOT TO BE UNDERSTANDED AS A JOCKER!" I disagree that you're not blaming anyone. You're third post said "please don't be so rude, thanks." As I was the only person to have responded at that point, it sure looks like you were pointing the "rude" finger at me. The response from other members could be viewed to confirm this. Keep acting like a jerk and expect more of the same. Like I said before, you want to be taken seriously? Try not acting "AS A JOCKER".

5) You said above, "That's all for now. Follow the tips" You dismissing us or giving us orders, slick? I hope not. Maybe in your little corner of the world you get to strut around, running your mouth and mommy puts up with it. You'll be expected to act as an adult if you want to be taken seriously here. Your tantrums will not be tolerated. You made the mistake of jumping right on to my bad side, so I've got my eye on you.

6) You also said "STOP THIS NON-SENCE, we are here not to disscuss some rudeness !!! GOD?! are you out of your mind," More tantrum. No one is out of their mind here. Well, not many in particular and not by much in general. LOL Stop being rude, stop telling others they're rude, and stop bringing up the subject of rude, and I'm sure it will go away eventually. But you're the one calling down the thunder, boy. Don't like the results? Change your actions.

In summary, you may have noticed that this is a somewhat close knit community. Loud mouthed, rude newbies don't get a lot of space to show their ass. So how about this? You make a sincere and heart felt apology, and we'll see about getting back to the positive side of a relationship. You keep ranting and you're gonna have a hard time getting anyone to pay attention to all those "tips" you want people to follow. You savvy amigo? I'll be looking for a nice response back from you.

Cary

StarLord

That reminds me, have you seen the Inventions by Rude Goldberg? not only do they not work but you get insulted at the end.....

CaryP

Okay, let's cool it guys. No fight here. I think Darious just doesn't understand polite behavior very well. I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. Let's hope our new young friend can come back with some manners. I'd rather keep everything family stlye in the best of intentions. Let's hope the boy has not picked up ball and gone home.

Cary

DariusTTA

CaryP thank you . This was a misunderstaning, but however i had to read your moralitys about half an hour. Thank you for advice and sorry for inconvenience.
i hope we'll be good friends.:dry: :lol: :love:

John

Go X-FORCE! GO!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Force

xforce2.jpg

Comic Book Series. Issue name: The Spectre Of Things to Come (about time travel)

One of the many bad reviews of this x-force: http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/archive/i...hp/t-12418.html

NEUTRINOS ROCK!...or so they say.

1993.jpg

A Norfolk Band. Album entitled "Sick Love".

Review of The Neutrinos: Sick Love Album: http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/reviews/music/1993/