New organization will rise soon

DariusTTA

try to find people like John? You won't! He's unique!

Hey, nice that you found some sinonimic words, cool. Please read Quantum pshysics for 10th grade and you'll understand what are neutrinos. I think you're in 6th now, right?
So you think you can enter X-force to a goole search engine and actually find a experiment? Click search on this forum "White paper revolution" IT'S NOT MY IDEA about the neutrinos and x-forces i am only providing an experiment right now, so if you want to scoff i recommend to do it when you are in the kinder garden NOT when you are back home and sitting by the computer.
Here's a link for our knucklehead: ;)

http://www.pparc.ac.uk/frontiers/archiveTe...3&style=feature

And once again, YOU WON'T find anything about the x-force project in the web (exept those threads that were posted in some forums), because this thing was INVENTED. So.. i still can't figure it out, why did you search for it ? I think the problem is with your brain! yeah...:lol:

StarLord

Re: New organization will rise soon

Yes, I see it happening some time soon, Yes, it's getting closer, something having to do with Incoming....

CaryP

CaryP thank you . This was a misunderstaning, but however i had to read your moralitys about half an hour. Thank you for advice and sorry for inconvenience.
i hope we'll be good friends.:dry: :lol: :love:

There you go Darius. Thanks pal, and you're welcome. Looking forward to more of your posts. We're cool.

Cary

Hey, nice that you found some sinonimic words, cool. Please read Quantum pshysics for 10th grade and you'll understand what are neutrinos. I think you're in 6th now, right?
So you think you can enter X-force to a goole search engine and actually find a experiment? Click search on this forum "White paper revolution" IT'S NOT MY IDEA about the neutrinos and x-forces i am only providing an experiment right now, so if you want to scoff i recommend to do it when you are in the kinder garden NOT when you are back home and sitting by the computer.
Here's a link for our knucklehead:

Ah, man. I post a thank you/welcome to your nice post and then I find this. Uh, so let me clue you in here Darius. John is the founder of the this board, and is a highly respected member of the place. If you want a serious ass whupping try and pick on him. There's a whole gang of people who will tear you a new one rather than see you rag on John. John was just being humorous, give your agitated posts up to that point. You were doing good. Don't start this up again.

Do you relealize that most of this thread is about you, your attitude and people responding to it? What's the comment element in the above, so we can find what's not working? Hmmm. Let's see, I'd say it's your defensive attitude. How about you lose it real fast, otherwise the point of this thread is "Darius: An Example of How Not to Behave on TTF" and then it doesn't warrant staying open.

So, one last time. Chill out dude. You got something to say? THEN SAY IT. You don't like a little ribbing? THEN DON'T POST. You don't like people "shoving back" with your bad attitude? THEN LOSE THE ATTITUDE. May I strongly encourage you to make a sincere apology to John. That would go a long way in establishing some credibility on your part that you're sincere about being a participating member here.

Christ, son. I've raised two children to where they're on their own now. The third one has a few years of college to go, and the youngest will probably still be around for another 8 years. I don't have the time or the inclination to raise any "cyber-children." Grow up, or be gone. When the mood hits you to strike out or back, step away from the keyboard til a cooler head prevails. Please, you'll be doing both of us a favor. Think before you make another negative or "bad mood" post. You're skating on thin ice - very thin.

Cary

StarLord

And there it is, right on schedule. Yes Sir! Didn't need a hdr to see that coming..

CaryP

And there it is, right on schedule. Yes Sir! Didn't need a hdr to see that coming..

The Seer of Seers strikes again! LMAO Yeah, that was kind of a hard one, but I new you'd pull it off, if anybody StarLord. Let's hope the boy "gets it" this time.

Cary

DariusTTA

i am not a boy, i am an adult. We all hope that little girl CaryP will stop teaching me one day.

DariusTTA

I am not afraid of any John, he's as simple as any of us. If get banned or some things like that i won't give a ****, this forum is not for serious people only hoaxes or hoaxers (how do you call them..) and thoeries without any proof..Exept some john titor(but he was proved as a hoax too). Peace

sosuemetoo

Well Darius - those two posts just got you a 3 day ban. The other moderators may feel this is not enough.

My hope is you will use these three days to mature a bit. However I doubt you will take my advise.