New to an old subject

CrkboundNobi1

The first picture, a very good friend of mine had taken. The story behind it is. This guy we knew - Gary lived in the mountains in AR. One day he started hearing these voices saying "Gary.... Help us Gary. Under the tree, find us, dig Gary, dig." So he dug. For several years he Gary hand digs this hole. He lost his marriage his business everything. Cause these voices kept him up at night to, help them. But the things he brought out of that hole. There was a piece of wood. That had these pod on it. With these tiny lil creatures. Some how the wood was damaged and so was their little pod or spaceship. That Lil guy in the picture worked tirelessly day and night they said like trying to rebuild the pod ship. Then he died.

CrkboundNobi1

The first picture, a very good friend of mine had taken. The story behind it is. This guy we knew - Gary lived in the mountains in AR. One day he started hearing these voices saying "Gary.... Help us Gary. Under the tree, find us, dig Gary, dig." So he dug. For several years he Gary hand digs this hole. He lost his marriage his business everything. Cause these voices kept him up at night to, help them. But the things he brought out of that hole. There was a piece of wood. That had these pod on it. With these tiny lil creatures. Some how the wood was damaged and so was their little pod or spaceship. That Lil guy in the picture worked tirelessly day and night they said like trying to rebuild the pod ship. Then he died.
My friend who took the pic saw it all happen. She had to use a magnifying glass and her phone to get that picture. Gary allegedly dug up a rock that was flat but was just like an etch a sketch with an imaginary person drawing a beautiful nature scene then it would erase and start a new. There was a large crystal that when you looked in it there was a whole city with people and fireworks and life in it. Oh he uncovered another rock. Now this item I actually did get to see and hold. With in minutes I got a terrible migraine and it felt putrid. I was nauseous a sick for several hours after holding it. Then... One day the etch a sketch rock stopped drawing. And the voices.... All just stopped. He took most everything and threw it back in the hole and filled it up.

CrkboundNobi1

The second pic I was at a friend's very old house. One of the most supernatural active spots I have ever found. I had been sitting in her bedroom floor drawing when I stood up up, was almost like I never stopped drawing but I had taken that picture plus several more and never realized it. It wasn't until the next day that I saw whatever that is in the picture

CrkboundNobi1

Finally the 3rd pic. I was in the desert. And all the sudden my friend and I had what I can only explain was like being on lsd - the lsd. The picture is just a reminder of that day and all the things we saw.

TimeFlipper

Daniel Fry is one of the very few times I've dreamed of a name of a person I did not know. I had to Google him to find out
You still havent shown us the pictures i requested, all you have done is to explain what you saw...May i ask you again to show us the digital photos that you told us you had taken?

CrkboundNobi1

You still havent shown us the pictures i requested, all you have done is to explain what you saw...May i ask you again to show us the digital photos that you told us you had taken?
So you're saying where I posted them here yesterday at 9:55am you aren't able to see? How about now that I have wifi I try post them again?