No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

Phoenix

Hello. I come from 2039 and as you may have seen in John Titor's preductions, future looks bad, but I'm here to try and change it. I'm not like Titor. I will be happy to answer any questions to prove I'm from future and I need to get my message heard.
Okay, people, it has become clear to me that nothing I’ll say could convince you I’m from future, but maybe I shouldn’t be angry because when I imagine myself in 2014., I wouldn’t believe a ‘time traveler’ no matter what. I’ll be able to leave at Sunday and I’ll do so. Now I’ll reveal everything you could find interesting I know about time travel.
When the guy with The Walking Dead profile picture asked me do I believe in the worldline theory, I said I do, but I do not think it works like you may think. I could never believe that every good man is a bad man in another worldline because I’m a Christian. My friend once described me how he thinks worldlines function:
For every minute that has passed in the universe history there is a different worldline. During the first minute of the universe history there was one worldline:
@ (that’s the symbol I’ll use)
During the second minute of universe history, another worldline was created.
@@In the second, original worldline was 1:01 minutes in universe history and in the first there was 0:01. You get where I’m going? So he thinks that, when we time travel, we go to the worldline in which de desired time is happening now.
This is not a completely believable theory because that would mean that divergences are based on the worldline which has time travel and that is not only one worldline and some worldline can’t be divergent on two different ways.
Are there sets of worldlines with different divergences?
divergence 0.3 - @@@@@@
divergence 0.2 - @@@@@@
divergence 0.1 - @@@@@@
divergence 0.0 - @@@@@@ (of course, there are divergences between 0.1 and 0.2, this is simplistic)
My time machine is not like something from Back to the Future. It’s closer to TARDIS. It’s a big, white box with a tough door (you know, those doors on spaceships, no air can get through them). On the top of it is a shining cone which is connected to the power supply, a device on the right of the machine. On the left is an X-ray vent connected with a lot of big and smaller devices around the machine. There are also some things in the rear, connected with the console in the middle, which has a LOT of cables connected to it. There’s not very much space around, but there is enough to sleep if you would travel far in the past. There are also some sensors all around the top of the machine which scan the environment and help the machine blend in it. As I stated, you cannot always go anytime. It’s a wormhole thing, you gotta have the right wormhole to travel somewhere. When you travel to past, you must go back to your time. You do not return to the very moment when you set off. You return in the time where as much time has passed as that has passed for you on your travels (if you want to return to the very time you set off, you won’t return to your worldline – yours has moved on.
Maybe it’s smart to mention that these 10 machines aren’t the first ones ever produced – government had them before, but not everyone could’ve used them, just scientists when they need something from past.
These 10 models aren’t final models, they’re test models. Final models will look much better (not so much cables everywhere). I can only use this until the September of 2039 (it was June when I left off). I had to sign a contract and take full responsibility for everything that happens to me on my travels. Before that machine sets off for somewhere it sends a signal to the base saying when and where I go. It also sends a signal when you return. This is used to help people if they get stuck somewhere and to monitor them. Somewhere in 2040’s scientists plan on mass producing time machines.
I told you I’m here to warn you about the possibility of nuclear war and raise the awareness of the dangers that nuclear weapons bear. I pray to God that nuclear war doesn’t happen in this and many other worldlines.
I wouldn’t just mess around with stuff like nuclear war just to scare people. If you don’t believe me, that’s OK, but please, don’t post on this thread.
I'm just leaving. Stop fighting, stick together, prevent the war. Make a difference and NOBODY DIES. I might come back one day.
Thank you for making the effort to post this. Not having N-day I do see as a worthwhile objective even if the message source is unsubstantiated or fictitious.

To the other members on this board. Hello from the past. I was a member of the original time travel forum dot tk.

Sanyam Deshi

Okay, people, it has become clear to me that nothing I’ll say could convince you I’m from future, but maybe I shouldn’t be angry because when I imagine myself in 2014., I wouldn’t believe a ‘time traveler’ no matter what. I’ll be able to leave at Sunday and I’ll do so. Now I’ll reveal everything you could find interesting I know about time travel.
When the guy with The Walking Dead profile picture asked me do I believe in the worldline theory, I said I do, but I do not think it works like you may think. I could never believe that every good man is a bad man in another worldline because I’m a Christian. My friend once described me how he thinks worldlines function:
For every minute that has passed in the universe history there is a different worldline. During the first minute of the universe history there was one worldline:
@@In the second, original worldline was 1:01 minutes in universe history and in the first there was 0:01. You get where I’m going? So he thinks that, when we time travel, we go to the worldline in which de desired time is happening now.
This is not a completely believable theory because that would mean that divergences are based on the worldline which has time travel and that is not only one worldline and some worldline can’t be divergent on two different ways.
divergence 0.3 - @@@@@@
divergence 0.2 - @@@@@@
divergence 0.1 - @@@@@@
divergence 0.0 - @@@@@@ (of course, there are divergences between 0.1 and 0.2, this is simplistic)
My time machine is not like something from Back to the Future. It’s closer to TARDIS. It’s a big, white box with a tough door (you know, those doors on spaceships, no air can get through them). On the top of it is a shining cone which is connected to the power supply, a device on the right of the machine. On the left is an X-ray vent connected with a lot of big and smaller devices around the machine. There are also some things in the rear, connected with the console in the middle, which has a LOT of cables connected to it. There’s not very much space around, but there is enough to sleep if you would travel far in the past. There are also some sensors all around the top of the machine which scan the environment and help the machine blend in it. As I stated, you cannot always go anytime. It’s a wormhole thing, you gotta have the right wormhole to travel somewhere. When you travel to past, you must go back to your time. You do not return to the very moment when you set off. You return in the time where as much time has passed as that has passed for you on your travels (if you want to return to the very time you set off, you won’t return to your worldline – yours has moved on.
Maybe it’s smart to mention that these 10 machines aren’t the first ones ever produced – government had them before, but not everyone could’ve used them, just scientists when they need something from past.
These 10 models aren’t final models, they’re test models. Final models will look much better (not so much cables everywhere). I can only use this until the September of 2039 (it was June when I left off). I had to sign a contract and take full responsibility for everything that happens to me on my travels. Before that machine sets off for somewhere it sends a signal to the base saying when and where I go. It also sends a signal when you return. This is used to help people if they get stuck somewhere and to monitor them. Somewhere in 2040’s scientists plan on mass producing time machines.
I told you I’m here to warn you about the possibility of nuclear war and raise the awareness of the dangers that nuclear weapons bear. I pray to God that nuclear war doesn’t happen in this and many other worldlines.
I wouldn’t just mess around with stuff like nuclear war just to scare people. If you don’t believe me, that’s OK, but please, don’t post on this thread.
I'm just leaving. Stop fighting, stick together, prevent the war. Make a difference and NOBODY DIES. I might come back one day.
Thank you for making the effort to post this. Not having N-day I do see as a worthwhile objective even if the message source is unsubstantiated or fictitious.

To the other members on this board. Hello from the past. I was a member of the original time travel forum dot tk.
What effort? If you look back at all of his posts, he hardly put any effort into giving people answers and responses. In the extremely small chances that he was a time traveler with the mission of preventing a major war, he did a lousy job. Whatever firm hired him should fire him immediately. None of us want to see a devastating war, but just telling a small group of people to avoid war does not accomplish anything. Please don't support such a lack of creativity and please let this forum thread die out as soon as possible.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
divergence 0.3 - @@@@@@
divergence 0.2 - @@@@@@
divergence 0.1 - @@@@@@

Holy crap, Phoenix! Welcome back man.

I was Heggy/Artoo/Brentnauer across the years. I believe we made you a mod at one point, right?

Phoenix

I was Heggy/Artoo/Brentnauer across the years. I believe we made you a mod at one point, right?
I did know you as Heggy. I was one of the three original Admins of timetravelforum.net.

Thank you for the welcome.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I did know you as Heggy. I was one of the three original Admins of timetravelforum.net.

Thank you for the welcome.

I can't recall when you stopped visiting - It must have been around the time that John (Satan) and I renamed thing to Paranormal Network, then he eventually gave the site to me and I eventually gave the site to Num.

Phoenix

What effort? If you look back at all of his posts, he hardly put any effort into giving people answers and responses. In the extremely small chances that he was a time traveler with the mission of preventing a major war, he did a lousy job. Whatever firm hired him should fire him immediately. None of us want to see a devastating war, but just telling a small group of people to avoid war does not accomplish anything. Please don't support such a lack of creativity and please let this forum thread die out as soon as possible.

I generally like to answer questions I have been asked, however your question in context is more for rhetorical effect. Your main message being your ending sentence. Which makes me question why respond at all.

Perhaps because you do voice the desire to not see a devastating war.
It is something I also wish. I the statement of "telling a small group of people... does not accomplish anything" is a question, how could it accomplish anything? And I can see in turbulent emotions you yelling at yourself that it can't. Thus wanting to see this easily passable thread to end to not feel or face the emotions.

So I guess I respond for the sake of others who may have the question of "how it could accomplish anything". Now it is only a perspective, and should people chose to believe that it can't please go on believing as you wish. The way a small group of people can change the world at large is the 100th monkey effect. More specifically "how could the posts made by this supposed TT stop WWIII?" His last sentence for us to get along, is how.

The perspective and belief is that we are our government. Our fears and conflicts come out into the world we observe. Our government is responding to our fears, insecurities, and feelings of helplessness. Spending time with our feelings; letting go of tensions and insecurities; being willing to listen with empathy; acting from our heart space; those actions with a 100th monkey effect is how to avoid devastating war. The people would not even need all to be from this board. Simply others being affected by changes in who we are, and seeking to change themself in like ways.

I am not sure the TT's method of showing us how nukes are bad would have done that though.

Sorry for carrying on a thread you specifically asked me to stop Sanyam.