No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

Sanyam Deshi

What effort? If you look back at all of his posts, he hardly put any effort into giving people answers and responses. In the extremely small chances that he was a time traveler with the mission of preventing a major war, he did a lousy job. Whatever firm hired him should fire him immediately. None of us want to see a devastating war, but just telling a small group of people to avoid war does not accomplish anything. Please don't support such a lack of creativity and please let this forum thread die out as soon as possible.

I generally like to answer questions I have been asked, however your question in context is more for rhetorical effect. Your main message being your ending sentence. Which makes me question why respond at all.

Perhaps because you do voice the desire to not see a devastating war.
It is something I also wish. I the statement of "telling a small group of people... does not accomplish anything" is a question, how could it accomplish anything? And I can see in turbulent emotions you yelling at yourself that it can't. Thus wanting to see this easily passable thread to end to not feel or face the emotions.

So I guess I respond for the sake of others who may have the question of "how it could accomplish anything". Now it is only a perspective, and should people chose to believe that it can't please go on believing as you wish. The way a small group of people can change the world at large is the 100th monkey effect. More specifically "how could the posts made by this supposed TT stop WWIII?" His last sentence for us to get along, is how.

The perspective and belief is that we are our government. Our fears and conflicts come out into the world we observe. Our government is responding to our fears, insecurities, and feelings of helplessness. Spending time with our feelings; letting go of tensions and insecurities; being willing to listen with empathy; acting from our heart space; those actions with a 100th monkey effect is how to avoid devastating war. The people would not even need all to be from this board. Simply others being affected by changes in who we are, and seeking to change themself in like ways.

I am not sure the TT's method of showing us how nukes are bad would have done that though.

Sorry for carrying on a thread you specifically asked me to stop Sanyam.
I was not exactly supporting the notion that we shouldn't do anything, either. When I saw what was happening in Crimea earlier in the year, I knew that WWIII was very possible, and I am very much aware that the whole world can turn upside-down in a day. I don't need some supposed time traveler coming back and telling me that one is going to happen. I already live in a way where I try to spread as much peace and sensibility as possible. Basically, this guy was useless. If you lived through a devastating war and you had the opportunity to time travel with the goal of preventing the war, what would you say? Essentially, all this guy said was "war happens". I know if I was given such a responsibility, I would be describing every detail of how everything went down and possible actions that could be taken to divert our path to war. I am a man who supports clear solutions, not wishy-washy statements... because no matter how many people tattoo a peace sign onto their head, we gain virtually no ground in our effort to achieve world peace.

Phoenix

. I would be describing every detail of how everything went down and possible actions that could be taken to divert our path to war. I am a man who supports clear solutions, not wishy-washy statements... because no matter how many people tattoo a peace sign onto their head, we gain virtually no ground in our effort to achieve world peace.

I completely respect that position. Let me just state I am honored to have a person like you in "my timeline".

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not believe all the people that tell members here, they are real time travels. I have met three or four people that I believe were real time travelers and/or had working time machines.

On this web site almost 100% of the so called Time Travels are nut cases, and are Time Travel "Want-To Be's".

This post is still a true statement

JasperMoon

Hey Time Traveler, can you help up us with personal stuff, information? I would like to know something personal about me in the future. let me know and the I can pm you with the question.

Derrick C.

Hello. I come from 2039 and as you may have seen in John Titor's preductions, future looks bad, but I'm here to try and change it. I'm not like Titor. I will be happy to answer any questions to prove I'm from future and I need to get my message heard.

if you are "real time traveler and no bs" can you make me a millonare tommrow or at least a thousandaire struggling with some debt and old car lol :)

Tron1

How do we stop war? without passing laws or epidemic scare's which seems to be the law passing now a day's

Tron1

more bs, let the man talk. he may be very important and your dousing him alot then your talking to yourself about the post and lowering him to your standard's. is that the way you want to be treated when your new and want to make an impression? His liast name is Ford so be careful what you wish for.