No time travellers here

TimeFlipper

true. you are probally correct "in" all points.
who knows though, anything is possible, have you build one and tried it, if not you cannot know 100%, maybe 99% their claims are false, and would they bring back proof anyways? Do not believe in therepy, meditation and other methods are much more effective, and having somebody potentially point out does not make you any less likely to make the mistakes again. There is a difference between understanding how to not and being told what to do or not do, but one is unable to recognize which in diverse situations that without an understanding of are hard to read between the lines.

I don't need to waste my time proving that an HDR does not work, the onus is on the people who claim that it does transport you through time and space...I have been a Paranormalis member for over 5 years now, and nobody in that time has ever proved that the HDR does work as claimed...

The moment I get the proof that an HDR actually does work, I shall stop all of my own work on time-travel immediately, and begin making hundreds of HDRs that will make me a very wealthy man!!...But of course that will never happen, because HDRs don't work, and never will :D..

dimension-1hacker

I don't need to waste my time proving that an HDR does not work, the onus is on the people who claim that it does transport you through time and space...I have been a Paranormalis member for over 5 years now, and nobody in that time has ever proved that the HDR does work as claimed...

The moment I get the proof that an HDR actually does work, I shall stop all of my own work on time-travel immediately, and begin making hundreds of HDRs that will make me a very wealthy man!!...But of course that will never happen, because HDRs don't work, and never will :D..
what type of work?

you can't be certain unless you make and test an hdr correct, just because the people that claim to have an hdr and timetraveled and did not provide any proof which is most if not all does not mean an hdr does not work, do you have magically power that allows you to see the future? : )

You have the hypothesis that because you have not seen people claiming that it works provide proof yet there are alternatives like the gov mass producing those posts to outnumber the ones that provided proof, preventing people from finding those ones via mass production. Hackers can hack websites and remove the posts with proof. Might seem farfeched but the fbi posioned alchohol during the proibition, mcaultra, coups, drone killings, cia blacksites in the us, and many other projects like that which are proven to have occurred, why not a few hackers, mass produced bot posts, few blackmails and assassinations, and so on.
You can never really know until you try. but great deduction analysis

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

what type of work?

you can't be certain unless you make and test an hdr correct, just because the people that claim to have an hdr and timetraveled and did not provide any proof which is most if not all does not mean an hdr does work, do you have magically power that allows you to see the future? : )

I don't intend repeating myself again...NOBODY has proved an HDR can time-travel, nobody!!
IF i see real proof that it DOES send people time-travelling, THEN and only then, will i build hundreds and hundreds of them..,End Of.

dimension-1hacker

I don't intend repeating myself again...NOBODY has proved an HDR can time-travel, nobody!!
IF i see real proof that it DOES send people time-travelling, THEN and only then, i will build hundreds and hundreds of them..,End Of.
perhaps, but not seeing proof does not mean there is not proof out there.
the qoute, just because I have not seen something does not mean it does not exist is correct in this instance; If it is out there would you have been able to see it, probally not.
can't know for sure unless you make one and test it.
do no0t intend to repeat myself again.

dimension-1hacker

IF i see real proof that it DOES send people time-travelling, THEN and only then, will i build hundreds and hundreds of them..,End Of.
I just figured out a concept of how to time travel, has to do with magnets, not electro magnets but magnets and speed, will not explain the rest because want to perhaps patent it myself or a "trade secret" but to see if you know it.

Mayhem

Zenith
One question @TimeFlipper why dont you make your own HDR version that would be interesting to see what you think given how you say its so cheap and easy to build.

snowfalls4ever

Can you point me to it, please? I think I missed that one. Thanks in advance! :)

Sure thing. It’s towards the middle where he passed Einstein’s test. The guy who did you can tell he’s extremely intelligent...even though he jokes around a good bit to help him blend in and take the focus off him. Personally...if I was a real time traveler...the way he handled himself looks basically how I’d do the same. I think there’s probably at least a few legit time travelers on here but I also think they are staying low on the radar

.https://paranormalis.com/threads/is-there-any-current-confirmed-time-travelers-on-here-now.13938/