NOT A HOAX! I've a legit video of a Portal w/ people exiting it! Need help on how to show the world...

Sp2.0

I'm not in this for money, fame, etc... This is my first post, so I can't post the link yet (I need 3 posts, of course.) Please just read the narrative below until I can post the link. I'll post the same narrative once I am able to post the link, including more details, if necessary, and will answer any and all questions. Thanks in advance guys.

Here is a brief narrative of events:

** First, NO, there were NO cars moving behind the people, as it is impossible. There is ONLY approx 3 feet of ground, and a solid concrete wall behind them. **

I accidently caught this on my vehicle's back-up cam. The Portal begins opening as a horizontal blury/wavy/spiraling/swirling/mirage-type spot 2-3 feet in the air approximately 3-4 ft in front of the solid concrete wall at the 10 sec mark (you'll see it on the right of the screen, in-between the 2 bushes which stand to the very far right side of the wall), then 2 males walk ougt. Then the second opening begins in the same way at the exact same spot at 1:57 mark and 1 male walks out. No, there is not a door on that wall, nor windows. In fact the closest door is 40-50 feet around the corner from the portal. The portal opened about 20 ft behind my car at a 45 degree angle to the rear left of my car ( however it's on the right side of the screen here). The video is 100% REAL and completely UNEDITED without even the slightest bit of an enhancement/touch-up/or anything added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sp2.0

I'd like to add another comment here that will answer some possible questIons... I will say this again -- The video is 100% unedited by me. I say "by me" because the only editing was done by whomever tried their hardest to prevent me from uploading it. They have done this to other videos as well, where, once on YT, they're capable of blurring parts of it, manipulating pixels, and who knows what else, but i can assure you that the original copy of this is MUCH BETTER, and hidden away on several SD cards in a few different places, and i KNOW they are desperate to find it based on some interesting events and communications with certain people as of late. Additionally, what i saw that day as I videoed this event, was literally life changing, it's completely altered my world view on almost everything. It took place last October 2016, and i still think about it every single day. Here's how it went -- I honestly saw an energy spot emerge about 3 feet off the ground and about the same distance from that wall. There are NO cars driving by them since it would be IMPOSSIBLE due to the fact that the ONLY things behind them are some bushes, an area of dirt under the bushes which runs the entire length of that wall, and of course the wall itself. What some people are calling cars driving by or behind them is the actual portal manifesting in mid air. The huge amount of energy from the portal is causing that blurry, mirage like effect that some are mistaken for vehicles. I saw it grow into a larger blurry spot, which reminded me of one of those mirages you see in the horizon when driving on a straight road on a hot day, except this one was hovering in midair. Eventually I saw 2 distinct vertical lines appear that had a pronounced appearance of strong energy of some sort, and a slight wavy/static like look. Those vertical "lines" grew in size very rapidly as they got closer towards my car. but again they were just hovering in midair as they quickly got larger and larger until, like you see on the video, they just kind of smoothly transformed into that supposed father and son. Then of course the security guard entity appeared the exact same way. At that point i was EXTREMELY flustered, basically jaw wide open, speechless, and quite honestly, I was fing SCARED, man!! I sat for a couple more minutes I guess, then I saw yet ANOTHER energy spot (portal) appear, I hesitantly grabbed my phone to record again (I was hesitant big time because again it was beginning to sink in that i just recorded a God damn PORTAL! Me, this homeless loser with an old rickety little dog -- I love her wth all my heart though -- my only shelter is my car, and i was either blessed or cursed to witness an event apparently so rare that after scouring the net for months now, I have yet to find another legitimate portal video -- lots of fancy cgi ones, but nothing which appears real...maybe there is another, point me to it if so, please.) so when i pressed record my camera said I only had like 20 or 30 seconds available in the storage to record. Now I could've sat there and went through and deleted some pics or vids that weren't important to me in order to free up storage and continue recording -- I really wish I wouldve, dammit -- but again, I was getting incredibly nervous and anxious after seeing what i saw, so i decided to just get the hell out. I regret leaving but at the time i had a million things running through my mind, like now the CIA or FBI or NSA are going to kill me for seeing their secret technology. Anyway, you have the right to believe me or not, but i can tell you that no matter who you may talk to in the entire history of my life that know or knew me, there is not a single individual that would say I'm a liar or scammer...it really is NOT who I am in any way, God Bless. Peace.

Sp2.0

Ok and now your Third post + the video so we can see it?:)
So, again, this is a repeat description from my op. The link is underneath...Additionally, PLEASE read the description in the second response, as well...

Here is a brief narrative of events:

** First, NO, there were NO cars moving behind the people, as it is impossible. There is ONLY approx 3 feet of ground, and a solid concrete wall behind them. **

I accidently caught this on my vehicle's back-up cam. The Portal begins opening as a horizontal blury/wavy/spiraling/swirling/mirage-type spot 2-3 feet in the air approximately 3-4 ft in front of the solid concrete wall at the 10 sec mark (you'll see it on the right of the screen, in-between the 2 bushes which stand to the very far right side of the wall), then 2 males walk ougt. Then the second opening begins in the same way at the exact same spot at 1:57 mark and 1 male walks out. No, there is not a door on that wall, nor windows. In fact the closest door is 40-50 feet around the corner from the portal. The portal opened about 20 ft behind my car at a 45 degree angle to the rear left of my car ( however it's on the right side of the screen here). The video is 100% REAL and completely UNEDITED without even the slightest bit of an enhancement/touch-up/or anything added

PLEASE realize that I had nor have any way to perform cgi. I'm not certain how nor if the following builds credibility, however, MUFON wanted to send investigators (they were incredibly insistent, I can provide the names and emails of them if needed. ); I've been approached by seasoned physicists; I've also had a major production company from N.Y. who pprimarily produces in Japan, ask me how much money I wanted to give them the original and the rights to use it for a documentary plus one re-run episode. (I can provide all emails from them too.)

Please don't hesitate to ask anything. Thanks for checking it out.

Sp2.0

Thats been around a while hasnt it?
Not quite 2 yrs.

Here's my post footage analysis, when I returned to the same spot approx a month or so afterwards, to show in much clearer fashion, EXACTLY what the area looks like. I cannot stress enough the legitimacy of the footage.