not chosen

darwi

"Fear is the killer", according to Paul Atreides, also known as Usul and the Kwizatch Haderach, once he used the spice mélange, produced by the giant sand worms of Dune, to give himself extraordinary abilities, including looking down the time stream to see what's there. This was written by science fiction writer Frank Herbert decades ago. I was informed that it was basically a true story. Then when I read it, I felt like I was reading about myself and other people I know. If true, it suggests that many of us came here from the distant future part of the time stream in the distant past. It was also interesting to me that Herbert was said to have had an IQ of 190, about 30 points above Albert Einstein's. We're all aliens, we're all extraterrestrials. Its not a big deal. As for aliens wanting to kidnap and experiment with some of us, it can be very dangerous TO THEM in some cases. Some of us have been extremely deadly fighters, warriors and killers in various lifetimes and existences. That can carry over into this lifetime and they must know it. I remember in the late 1970s in Tampa, Florida, I was doing weird things like putting a copper pyramid over my head late at night to stimulate my consciousness. I felt strong pulsations in my head from doing that. I was a light sleeper. I heard rustling sounds behind the house. I got the strange feeling that aliens were watching me. So I got dressed went outside and walked for several blocks in the middle of the night. I heard many dogs loudly barking and in my state of mind felt they were all barking at me. Some people born on Earth this lifetime made a pact with extraterrestrials before they were born to interact with them and to be experimented on by them, apparently. But that isn't most of us and our government never should have made that deal with them. The name of one individual who made such a pact is Stewart Swerdlow. His story is that he was a Nazi officer in his last lifetime who was somehow included in the Philadelphia Experiment, in which the United States ship the U.S.S. Eldridge was made to disappear from and reappear in the port of Philadelphia, as it traveled through space-time. During the experiment, there was much trouble and the men on the ship were being harmed by the energy. That Nazi officer jumped overboard and landed exactly 20 years in the future, August 12, 1963. A seven foot tall Sirian alien met him there, took him in a secret underground base and put him in an electric chair. The alien told him that the Nazi's had lost the war, that Hitler was dead and that he was going to send the Nazi officer to a more appropriate location. Then he electrocuted the Nazi officer. The consciousness of the Nazi officer floated out of the dead body, where he immediately encountered an angel that told him its time to reincarnate already. Then he became Stewart Swerdlow. As Swerdlow he was taken numerous times by aliens who took his sperm and did things with him. At one point he was taken to a mother ship, where he met 12 different types of aliens who told him that he had agreed to do this. The basic idea is that he had interacted with these different groups in the past in other lifetimes and this was his chance to be an ambassador of sorts to them. You need to realize that we've lived numerous, numerous lifetimes on this world and on other worlds before we came here. I believe that Stewart Swerdlow teaches about esoteric things in present time. He's also authored a few books. You might be able to find some of his books published with Sky Books. I've never met him personally, but I did read some of his books and saw him on the internet. I have met Preston Nichols and Al Bielek, who were closely involved with him and who have equally strange stories. I hope this helps.

HDRKID

Hi Ary:
OK so you ask:
I wonder, why oh why haven't they taken me?

Perhaps you should realize that they see you like you see a wild animal in a cage. Would let a wild lion into your room.

I remember when I was five or six. There was a UFO up in the air. My dad told me it was a secret weapon. I saw it land than I jumped out of a still moving car. I ran toward the silvery flying saucer. I knocked and asked for them to open up. Yeah, I was always curious. Out came a little half alien girl my age.

I would see her many times over the years. Fact is, I still remember her telling me. "Humans are garbage and they belong in a garbage can." I said, "Ah um, that's not true, you.... are... not... garbage, and you do not belong in a garbage can."

She said, "Ah, you are wrong. I am garbage and I belong in a garbage can."

After that she cried for hours and my shirt was all soaked thru from all the tears of her crying.

Aryeandris

Hi Ary:
OK so you ask:
I wonder, why oh why haven't they taken me?

Perhaps you should realize that they see you like you see a wild animal in a cage. Would let a wild lion into your room.

I remember when I was five or six. There was a UFO up in the air. My dad told me it was a secret weapon. I saw it land than I jumped out of a still moving car. I ran toward the silvery flying saucer. I knocked and asked for them to open up. Yeah, I was always curious. Out came a little half alien girl my age.

I would see her many times over the years. Fact is, I still remember her telling me. "Humans are garbage and they belong in a garbage can." I said, "Ah um, that's not true, you.... are... not... garbage, and you do not belong in a garbage can."

She said, "Ah, you are wrong. I am garbage and I belong in a garbage can."

After that she cried for hours and my shirt was all soaked thru from all the tears of her crying.

I can absolutely believe that HDRKID. It's sad...
There is an infinite number of different aliens in my opinion, because that just seems obvious to me.
I'm sure there are many who don't even know we exist yet.. As well as many who know all about us.
I definitely feel as though we have allies in the sky--or at least, I do. I also don't feel I am alone in feeling that my family, is out there on a Starship.

darwi

Aryeandris, since you're interested with present day people who volunteered to interact with aliens, you might want to check out Simon Parkes, a British man who voluntarily interacted with them since he was a young boy, in case you don't already know. I just found him on the internet. A Mantid contacted him when he was young. I wonder sometimes if I may have lizard genes myself or was lizard in a distant reality. Maybe that's why I don't like them so much. But in reality, I realize that there are good lizards along with the bad ones.

HDRKID

Aliens are a lot different than us. For example, to a cat, reading a news paper is eerie. People should be out looking for mice. This video helps explain how a lot of what we do makes no sense. OK so the aliens I saw live in a hives and are similar to an expansive super organism. Remind me of a bee hive or a nest of wasps. Most have trouble understanding us. They would often ask me - why do you dump raw sewage in a river. Strange, I never had an answer.

Last edited: