Note problem where said Nibiru system clashes with Destroyer Eldredge reports.

lamdo263

A quick internet search on FATE magazine revealed that the only reference to the Philadelphia Experiment, was a short story by Robert Goerman written in 1980 about Carlos Allende, that first appeared in the 1978 book The Philadelphia Experiment written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore...Certainly nothing about a twisted hull and a smoking radioactive mess :D..
They let the CIA in. I was at one of the book stores when I picked up a FATE off the shelf and the editor herself, which was a new-bee in at the time, said and I quote, "We're boing joined by the CIA and I welcome them aboard" .I freaked then when I read this, so maybe the expunged the article from archives. However one cannot erase entire true history. So if anyone remembers the entire FATE Magazine Philadelphia article or has a copy of it that they can upload and show here, then please do so. Edit note, she was a female editor that was replacing someone and I think that in this situation, they were trying to sh*t all over her, eg. push her around.

The deal is, that the Anunnaki that pulled off the Sumerian landing in ancient times, had faded out of existence. Genetically they could no longer be who they were. So about twenty thousand years ago, they left this district of space and had to bio-genetically reengineer themselves. So this leaves humans as their own Anunnaki by default.

What the control freaks are trying to do with Project Blue Beam, is to establish the Grays and some reps as the new Anunnaki, which is false doctrine. *So what you're looking at, is a renewed attempt for force mankind back into slavery.

The truth of trying to do this is that it will destroy humans, as by the original Anunnaki's gene input into us, we were never genetically designed to be slaves. Very, very bad phsysio-mento effects from this.

So what I'm thinking is that they're trying to slide this in under a said return of Nibiru with faked effects. The Eddi Walters Gulf Breeze UFO-ET encounter was about a dry run for project Blue Beam.

project blue beam - Bing Try George Noory and the Els interview George Noory | Coast to Coast AM These were the Anunnaki that use to be at Sumeria. They taught humans a tremendous amount of teaching on their ways and gave us a lot of what we have in our civilization.

This video link is what the past Anunnaki looked like before re-bio-genetically engineering themselves into a smaller being. The one Noory has contact with. the Anunnaki video Richard Hall - Bing video

NaturalPhilosopher

They let the CIA in. I was at one of the book stores when I picked up a FATE off the shelf and the editor herself, which was a new-bee in at the time, said and I quote, "We're boing joined by the CIA and I welcome them aboard" .I freaked then when I read this, so maybe the expunged the article from archives. However one cannot erase entire true history. So if anyone remembers the entire FATE Magazine Philadelphia article or has a copy of it that they can upload and show here, then please do so. Edit note, she was a female editor that was replacing someone and I think that in this situation, they were trying to sh*t all over her, eg. push her around.

The deal is, that the Anunnaki that pulled off the Sumerian landing in ancient times, had faded out of existence. Genetically they could no longer be who they were. So about twenty thousand years ago, they left this district of space and had to bio-genetically reengineer themselves. So this leaves humans as their own Anunnaki by default.

What the control freaks are trying to do with Project Blue Beam, is to establish the Grays and some reps as the new Anunnaki, which is false doctrine. *So what you're looking at, is a renewed attempt for force mankind back into slavery.

The truth of trying to do this is that it will destroy humans, as by the original Anunnaki's gene input into us, we were never genetically designed to be slaves. Very, very bad phsysio-mento effects from this.

So what I'm thinking is that they're trying to slide this in under a said return of Nibiru with faked effects. The Eddi Walters Gulf Breeze UFO-ET encounter was about a dry run for project Blue Beam.

project blue beam - Bing Try George Noory and the Els interview George Noory | Coast to Coast AM These were the Anunnaki that use to be at Sumeria. They taught humans a tremendous amount of teaching on their ways and gave us a lot of what we have in our civilization.

This video link is what the past Anunnaki looked like before re-bio-genetically engineering themselves into a smaller being. The one Noory has contact with. the Anunnaki video Richard Hall - Bing video
nibiru is real, here near earth and cloaked.
it's been converted to be steerable. Most planets can be. It's like a ship now.
It's out of it's normal orbital path.

Just like how the moon is also a natural moon converted into a spaceship.
Tesla himself said if he wrapped a coil around the equator he could steer earth into space.

We're living in a type II or type III kardashev galactic civilization in our solar system.

Remember, something flew through the solar system causing all the planets to tilt at some point in the distant past.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Tesla himself said if he wrapped a coil around the equator he could steer earth into space.

We're living in a type II or type III kardashev galactic civilization in our solar system.

Remember, something flew through the solar system causing all the planets to tilt at some point in the distant past.
View attachment 10013
Thanks for taking the wasp stuck on my back, off. This has really been puzzling me, so at least I know it's under control. I know the Pleiadeans and they know me, related, but it's not a real good relationship.*Kind of like walking into the barn for a tool and seeing the one cousin who's male trying to get the other cousin, who's female's pants down and having to tell them to knock it off, relationship.

They check on me from time to time but I'm supposed to ignore this. At least they care that way.

They communicate with me every once in a while, but have contracts with the government, so they're not allowed to perform a direct landing and contact. Kind of a window shopping through store front glass situation. I really apricate what you've shown me here. Let me know if I can help you any way in the fut.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Which of my two paragraphs do you think there was a cover up?
I just said, "Great shot of Norfolk". Didn't the Eldredge gain its modifications at the Philadelphia ship yard? Philly Shipyard - Philly Shipyard

On the cover-up, it wasn't you, it was suspected by me, as it seems that people can't find the full FATE Magazine article. These were heavily sold volumes that were collector's items, so someone who collects magazines should have at least one copy of this report. And as said in the article, the ship made it all the way to the 7500 in the future and then because of the resident energy imbued in the ship, sling-shotted back.

Why the ship was in such a mess physically, is the energy it was emitting placed it in a reactive raceway to the future. Anything that was on that ship had become horribly irradiated.

NaturalPhilosopher

Thanks for taking the wasp stuck on my back, off. This has really been puzzling me, so at least I know it's under control. I know the Pleiadeans and they know me, related, but it's not a real good relationship.*Kind of like walking into the barn for a tool and seeing the one cousin who's male trying to get the other cousin, who's female's pants down and having to tell them to knock it off, relationship.

They check on me from time to time but I'm supposed to ignore this. At least they care that way.

They communicate with me every once in a while, but have contracts with the government, so they're not allowed to perform a direct landing and contact. Kind of a window shopping through store front glass situation. I really apricate what you've shown me here. Let me know if I can help you any way in the fut.
oh thanks.
yeah I heard pleidians are contacting people that way now. i know a few of them that are.
it's a weird thing...where they live in pretty much paradise but can't take people with them that they contact.
those people get pretty pissed off about it after a while. understandable cuz earth blows hard.

then if you are contacted the gov and satanist types torment you extremely hard with energy.
it's like living between two worlds.

lamdo263

oh thanks.
yeah I heard pleidians are contacting people that way now. i know a few of them that are.
it's a weird thing...where they live in pretty much paradise but can't take people with them that they contact.
those people get pretty pissed off about it after a while. understandable cuz earth blows hard.

then if you are contacted the gov and satanist types torment you extremely hard with energy.
it's like living between two worlds.
Yeah' dat true.

Harte

View attachment 10013
Nibiru was never mentioned as a planet in any ancient text. It's actually a descriptor - like an adjective used as a noun. It means "crossing place" and in the case of planets described the point where a planet reaches its zenith in the night sky. It was also used to indicate other kinds of crossings, like a gate, a river ford, a fence stile, etc.

This ignorance on your part, along with a fake Tesla quote, shows just how far you are willing to go when talking out of your ass.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

Nibiru was never mentioned as a planet in any ancient text. It's actually a descriptor - like an adjective used as a noun. It means "crossing place" and in the case of planets described the point where a planet reaches its zenith in the night sky. It was also used to indicate other kinds of crossings, like a gate, a river ford, a fence stile, etc.

This ignorance on your part, along with a fake Tesla quote, shows just how far you are willing to go when talking out of your ass.

Harte
grow up