Note problem where said Nibiru system clashes with Destroyer Eldredge reports.

TimeFlipper

I just said, "Great shot of Norfolk". Didn't the Eldredge gain its modifications at the Philadelphia ship yard? Philly Shipyard - Philly Shipyard

On the cover-up, it wasn't you, it was suspected by me, as it seems that people can't find the full FATE Magazine article. These were heavily sold volumes that were collector's items, so someone who collects magazines should have at least one copy of this report. And as said in the article, the ship made it all the way to the 7500 in the future and then because of the resident energy imbued in the ship, sling-shotted back.

Why the ship was in such a mess physically, is the energy it was emitting placed it in a reactive raceway to the future. Anything that was on that ship had become horribly irradiated.

Thank you for confirming there was no statement in the FATE magazine that can be verified regarding the Eldridge in the Philadelphia Experiment, returning with a twisted hull and being a radioactive mess...You made an addition to the FATE magazine story, about the Eldridge going forward to the year 7500 and being "sling shot" back to Earth...More simple misinformation...There must be dozens of "books" out there each with their own made up fantasies, for the purpose of merely selling books to gullible people :fp:..

lamdo263

I'm being blocked on as to whether or not there was actually the article I mentioned. I will jump on the reason why and simply reply to where I think the problem is.

Yes that's right, I was a war lord a long existence ago, but my coming here to Earth in spite of having an alien Pleiadean sister, that was reportedly appearing with the Grays at the Billy Meier farmstead, was not something she had relayed in content to me directly.

Like an airhead she cavorted around with Billy Meier even time traveling without really caring who she would hurt in the process. So now, in the business sense, even though the Grays abducted my now deceased son, I do not formally know the Grays. They haven't landed here, come out of their saucers and tipped their hats asking for a cup of tea.

So in comparison to the Planet Clarion, which has half human/grays for some unknown purpose to me, I have no formal contractual or greeting expertise abilities in this it seems indicated area that you want.

The only thing that I do know, is that the flow of matter does seem to be going towards the Great Attractor. So is there something you want to ask me, or a concern that you need to address me?

Proof on the article; I do know for a fact, that exactly as described in the article, that the Eldridge had to have major damage done to it, because the Tesla energies power that ship were on the order of what it takes to operate an electric arc steel melting, large furnace .So something in the way of drasticity had to have been done to the general hull plus configuration of the Eldridge, regardless of any other elements of information held in the said article. So I know for sure, that that part of an inferred article HAS to be true.

So is there some other reason that no one can say here, as to why they want this article covered up? Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

NaturalPhilosopher

I'm being blocked on as to whether or not there was actually the article I mentioned. I will jump on the reason why and simply reply to where I think the problem is.

Yes that's right, I was a war lord a long existence ago, but my coming here to Earth in spite of having an alien Pleiadean sister, that was reportedly appearing with the Grays at the Billy Meier farmstead, was not something she had relayed in content to me directly.

Like an airhead she cavorted around with Billy Meier even time traveling without really caring who she would hurt in the process. So now, in the business sense, even though the Grays abducted my now deceased son, I do not formally know the Grays. They haven't landed here, come out of their saucers and tipped their hats asking for a cup of tea.

So in comparison to the Planet Clarion, which has half human/grays for some unknown purpose to me, I have no formal contractual or greeting expertise abilities in this it seems indicated area that you want.

The only thing that I do know, is that the flow of matter does seem to be going towards the Great Attractor. So is there something you want to ask me, or a concern that you need to address me?

Proof on the article; I do know for a fact, that exactly as described in the article, that the Eldridge had to have major damage done to it, because the Tesla energies power that ship were on the order of what it takes to operate an electric arc steel melting, large furnace .So something in the way of drasticity had to have been done to the general hull plus configuration of the Eldridge, regardless of any other elements of information held in the said article. So I know for sure, that that part of an inferred article HAS to be true.

So is there some other reason that no one can say here, as to why they want this article covered up? Speak now, or forever hold your peace.
well the steel warping effect and steel blackening was duplicated by a guy named john hutchinson
with the same setup he also got teleportation of steel objects.

so yeah the article is legit

Harte

you're like your immature students
You choose to remain ignorant. An actual, conscious choice to be a fool.
That's about as bad as anything gets.

You've never read a single line of Mesopotamian literature. You've never even read Sitchin's crap.

You've just picked up a few keywords from the other ignorant mouth breathers and felt like you could run with them.

Harte

AndrewH

I has spent over 35 years digging through books, making phone calls, meeting and interviewing various people. He has walked the decks of the Eldridge’s sister ship, held original historical documents, poured over government microfilms, archives, and strangely received a purchase offer to buy the USS Eldridge before it was scrapped in Greece... all in effort to compile the most complete and through work on the Philadelphia Experiment of 1943 to date.

I have appeared on many documentaries as an expert in various countries; (USA, Canada, Germany, Japan, etc.) on leading networks and programs (A&E network, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, Fox Network, etc.)

I have also written a far about the Sci-Fi story of "The Montauk Project" I have had boots on the ground at Montauk and in the radar building, and other parts of the complex, before it was all sealed off. I have seen Prestons "Space-Time Labs" aka a dilapidated shed in his back yard with nice vintage RF gear.. I so love there story of using billion-dollar teleportation technology for beer runs... eppic (ly crazy)

check out my profile for the website as it provides some of the highest quality and quantity of images, articles, Most complete collection of the USS Eldridge’s Logs, original research, and timeline of events that can be found on the Internet about the Philadelphia Experiment of 1943.

NaturalPhilosopher

I has spent over 35 years digging through books, making phone calls, meeting and interviewing various people. He has walked the decks of the Eldridge’s sister ship, held original historical documents, poured over government microfilms, archives, and strangely received a purchase offer to buy the USS Eldridge before it was scrapped in Greece... all in effort to compile the most complete and through work on the Philadelphia Experiment of 1943 to date.

I have appeared on many documentaries as an expert in various countries; (USA, Canada, Germany, Japan, etc.) on leading networks and programs (A&E network, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, Fox Network, etc.)

I have also written a far about the Sci-Fi story of "The Montauk Project" I have had boots on the ground at Montauk and in the radar building, and other parts of the complex, before it was all sealed off. I have seen Prestons "Space-Time Labs" aka a dilapidated shed in his back yard with nice vintage RF gear.. I so love there story of using billion-dollar teleportation technology for beer runs... eppic (ly crazy)

check out my profile for the website as it provides some of the highest quality and quantity of images, articles, Most complete collection of the USS Eldridge’s Logs, original research, and timeline of events that can be found on the Internet about the Philadelphia Experiment of 1943.
very impressive AndrewH
so what's your opinion overall then?

I understand you're doing due diligence upon the PX experiment and montauk claims. I applaud it..however i have one teeny tiny complaint. You don't do due diligence upon the technology mentioned. None of the researchers into this stuff do.

Last edited: