Confirmed Hoax Nottingham Repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mullac998

No point in me explaining who the time traveler's are because you don't accept them as time travellers. However if you live in the UK and able to connect to the following repeater details below. Then on this coming Wednesday 10 th of November at 4pm, the following message slowly

CQ, CQ, CQ This is (Your CallSign) calling through GB3TC for braggadocious, braggadocious, braggadocious.

Wait 1 Min, then repeat for 3 times in all.

You will get through to a time traveller from the year 2121.

Then ask,

Please answer the question I haven't asked you yet.

They will be able to do so!

Now I've given you the opportunity, prove me wrong or shut up.

Remember at 4pm broadcast

TimeFlipper

No point in me explaining who the time traveler's are because you don't accept them as time travellers. However if you live in the UK and able to connect to the following repeater details below. Then on this coming Wednesday 10 th of November at 4pm, the following message slowly

CQ, CQ, CQ This is (Your CallSign) calling through GB3TC for braggadocious, braggadocious, braggadocious.

Wait 1 Min, then repeat for 3 times in all.

You will get through to a time traveller from the year 2121.

Then ask,

Please answer the question I haven't asked you yet.

They will be able to do so!

Now I've given you the opportunity, prove me wrong or shut up.

Remember at 4pm broadcast
Obviously you are going to record your own radio transmission at 4pm Wednesday 10th November, and then play it back on Paranormalis, so that members who do not have the necessary transceivers can hear what was happening..

Please remember, do not make up your usual excuses for NOT transmitting on that time and date will you, otherwise no member will believe you, and know youve been giving out BS all the time on this thread :notworthy::LOL:..

Last edited:

mullac998

Obviously you are going to record your own radio transmission at 4pm Wednesday 10th November, and then play it back on Paranormalis, so that members who do not have the necessary transceivers can hear what was happening..

Please remember, do not make up your usual excuses for NOT transmitting on that time and date will you, otherwise no member will believe you, and know youve been giving out BS all the time on this thread :notworthy::LOL:..
You are the so-called radio ham par-excellence, you make the contact you make the recording. I've been badgered for proof and I've given everything you need that will prove what I'm saying. Anyway any recording I posted on here will just be dismissed as fake/forgery.

I believe if you adjust UK time to whatever country you reside in "4 pm" and you got a powerful enough rig you should be able to contact that repeater even from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.