Num7 is a Sock Puppet

Night Vision

I had heard rumors of this, and seen some youtube videos with dramatic music talking about it, but I never thought it could actually be true... :|
I heard a rumor that all the socks that have disappeared from every clothes dryer known to man are secretly forming a sock army.

Num7 sock took over a web community for other socks to secretively send messages to each other disguised as regular people to carry out a plan for world domination.
:D

Last edited:

Night Vision

I had heard rumors of this, and seen some youtube videos with dramatic music talking about it, but I never thought it could actually be true... :|
I heard a rumor that all the socks that have disappeared from every clothes dryer known to man are secretly forming a sock army.

Num7 sock took over a web community for other socks to secretively send messages to each other disguised as regular people to carry out a plan for world domination. [emoji102]
:eek: I heard that rumor as well Wind7 ;) I heard that Mr Green Brow is their leader and has brainwashed the missing Rebel Awol socks that have betrayed us and left us all without matches to organize an Extinction Level Event to strike back at us for not using enough fabric softener :cool: Through muffled dryer chatter I have heard these plans for a world take over so we must be on guard and prepared at all times :D imagesgdgsdgsd.jpg :eek: ::LOL:: :confused:

Last edited:

Night Vision

Num7 sock took over a web community for other socks to secretively send messages to each other disguised as regular people to carry out a plan for world domination. [emoji102]

Wind7

Staff

:eek: I heard that rumor as well Wind7 ;) I heard that Mr Green Brow is their leader and has brainwashed the missing Rebel Awol socks that have betrayed us and left us all without matches to organize an Extinction Level Event to strike back at us for not using enough fabric softener :cool: Through muffled dryer chatter I have heard these plans for a world take over so we must be on guard and prepared at all times :D View attachment 2683 :eek: ::LOL:: :confused:

Not Mr. Green Brow!!!:eek:

The same whom got his rise to power shortly after the great
unwashed stocking revolt???
400_F_39440357_C51JUP2y85rh5dT2XS3LpA1CPazJjdpl.jpg

One of his main accomplices notorious for causing sock/foot hybridization,
Wolf Sockenstein, is probably involved as well!!!
f78d9895f2c8c626560ba14d58673b1e.jpg

Hybridization which starts by just falling asleep wearing (Gasp!) socks!!
toesocks-illustration.jpg

:oops:;)

!st line of defense comes in warning the masses....

6814773e8ceb8062bf1ea80b46f08ff8.jpg

...And a good guard dog;)

2209841719_e946e1024b_z.jpg

:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Night Vision

:eek: I heard that rumor as well Wind7 ;) I heard that Mr Green Brow is their leader and has brainwashed the missing Rebel Awol socks that have betrayed us and left us all without matches to organize an Extinction Level Event to strike back at us for not using enough fabric softener :cool: Through muffled dryer chatter I have heard these plans for a world take over so we must be on guard and prepared at all times :D View attachment 2683 :eek: ::LOL:: :confused:

:D Yes Wind7 the very same :eek: "Mr Green Brow" :confused: that started out his mastermind plan for world domination in the bathroom where momma used to hang her see throughs ::LOL:: imagesgdgsdgsd.jpg

with help from his crooked tooth genius brother in-law Sven GoogleStein Jr III ::LOL:: and his most trusted and respected accomplice, whom you have mentioned, Wolf Sockenstein, they began to set their plan in motion to discover the best escape route through a locked box that spins everything out of control :eek: 31217de22cfe0057504b1c3d0ef2e8de.jpg

Last edited:

Night Vision

:D :cool: ::LOL:: :confused:

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

:D Yes Wind7 the very same :eek: "Mr Green Brow" :confused: that started out his mastermind plan for world domination in the bathroom where momma used to hang her see throughs ::LOL:: View attachment 2685

with help from his crooked tooth genius brother in-law Sven GoogleStein Jr III ::LOL:: and his most trusted and respected accomplice, whom you have mentioned, Wolf Sockenstein, they began to set their plan in motion to discover the best escape route through a locked box that spins everything out of control :eek: View attachment 2687
::LOL:::ROFLMAO:

sock_puppet_2_small.jpg

This recent photo is of Rock Dudenheimer whom has been captured by the SaHCA (Sock and Hoseries Crime Apprehension) ::LOL:::D

He has named the only 2 appliance makes left that are still in use by Greenbrow and his accomplices.

Maytag and Whirlpool, dryer models only.

This is great news!!

:cool::D

Night Vision

III

:D Yes Wind7 the very same :eek: "Mr Green Brow" :confused: that started out his mastermind plan for world domination in the bathroom where momma used to hang her see throughs ::LOL:: View attachment 2685

with help from his crooked tooth genius brother in-law Sven GoogleStein Jr III ::LOL:: and his most trusted and respected accomplice, whom you have mentioned, Wolf Sockenstein, they began to set their plan in motion to discover the best escape route through a locked box that spins everything out of control :eek: View attachment 2687
::LOL:::ROFLMAO:

sock_puppet_2_small.jpg

This recent photo is of Rock Dudenheimer whom has been captured by the SaHCA (Sock and Hoseries Crime Apprehension) ::LOL:::D

He has named the only 2 appliance makes left that are still in use by Greenbrow and his accomplices.

Maytag and Whirlpool, dryer models only.

This is great news!!

:cool::D
:ROFLMAO: ::LOL:: :ROFLMAO: Oh no, now ya gonna go and get me all in story mode Wind7 :p We will have fun with this one for sure. Have a few new suspects I have been tailing as well :cool: that are well known associates of Mr. Green Brow, Wolf Sockenstein, Sven GoogleStein Jr III and Rock Dudenheimer :confused: :eek: we have had surveillance on Miss Orange Liquor, Red Tail Lottie and Golden Ray for a few weeks now :D We believe Rock Dudenheimer to be their handler and will have an update after woman work is complete for the day ;) 10451797_700599076703536_6217812317526036641_n.jpg Apparently Mr. Green Brow uses these young ladies to coerce unsuspecting innocent law abiding socks into joining the rebel cause of world domination that are associated with Maytag and Whirlpool, do to the flaw in the their general design :eek: :confused: is quite easy to manipulate the weak minded unsuspecting innocent socks into breaking free from their partners in hopes of greener pastures :D ::LOL:: :cool: