Num7 is a Sock Puppet

Night Vision

This is heavy!
He aint heavy..he`s my brother :D
:D ::LOL:: 10801917_700599163370194_5523246383992488670_n.jpg TimeFlipper gonna need your help in tracking down the very elusive Blue Knee High Gobbler :confused: :cool: He is said to hang out at busy laundromats in the cities to recruit for The Missing Sock Empowered Revolution :confused: He is highly intelligent and very fast to just vanish :eek: :confused: so you will need to stay on your toes ::LOL:: :D

Wind7

Staff
This is heavy!
:D ::LOL:: View attachment 2693 TimeFlipper gonna need your help in tracking down the very elusive Blue Knee High Gobbler :confused: :cool: He is said to hang out at busy laundromats in the cities to recruit for The Missing Sock Empowered Revolution :confused: He is highly intelligent and very fast to just vanish :eek: :confused: so you will need to stay on your toes ::LOL:: :D

::LOL:::ROFLMAO: (fell outta my chair lol!)

2 more accomplices of Rock Dudenheimer have been found.

Sock_puppets.png

Knee-high RedWarbler and Goldie Rootpoofs, disguised as a singing trio they are well known for covering the Patti LaBelle song known as Lady Marmalade.

In the nonsensical lyrics there has been found the dimensional codes for the hidden Whirlpool portal!!

Soon, unsuspecting socks may perhaps not have to be hung out to dry.

It is our hope that soon dryers will be made a sock safe zone.

We are narrowing down all leads to Mr. Greenbrow.:)

:cool::D

TimeFlipper

:D ::LOL:: View attachment 2693 TimeFlipper gonna need your help in tracking down the very elusive Blue Knee High Gobbler :confused: :cool: He is said to hang out at busy laundromats in the cities to recruit for The Missing Sock Empowered Revolution :confused: He is highly intelligent and very fast to just vanish :eek: :confused: so you will need to stay on your toes ::LOL:: :D

Sock_puppets.png

Knee-high RedWarbler and Goldie Rootpoofs, disguised as a singing trio they are well known for covering the Patti LaBelle song known as Lady Marmalade.

In the nonsensical lyrics there has been found the dimensional codes for the hidden Whirlpool portal!!

Your crazier than iam!! :confused::D

Night Vision

Sock_puppets.png

:eek: ::LOL:: :confused:...:cool: Well we are able to be Free Minded here freely TimeFlipper :D good times :p ::LOL:: If we crazy we just crazy is all good lol :confused:

TimeFlipper

Sock_puppets.png

:eek: ::LOL:: :confused:...:cool: Well we are able to be Free Minded here freely TimeFlipper :D good times :p ::LOL:: If we crazy we just crazy is all good lol :confused:
Damn it even you are crazier than iam Night lol :eek::D

Night Vision

Sock_puppets.png

:D Stay tuned for reply on the Knee High Singing Trio involved in this most fascinating investigation Wind7 :cool: on surveillance right now tracking what appears to be The Blue Knee High Gobbler ::LOL:: and a new secret recruiting strategy he has designed to hide his true intentions as he approaches unsuspecting off their guard innocent socks to be forced into the Missing Sock Empowered Revolution :eek: REAtlUg.gif :confused:

Last edited: