Num7 is a Sock Puppet

TimeFlipper

:D ::LOL:: View attachment 2693 TimeFlipper gonna need your help in tracking down the very elusive Blue Knee High Gobbler :confused: :cool: He is said to hang out at busy laundromats in the cities to recruit for The Missing Sock Empowered Revolution :confused: He is highly intelligent and very fast to just vanish :eek: :confused: so you will need to stay on your toes ::LOL:: :D

::LOL:::ROFLMAO: (fell outta my chair lol!)

2 more accomplices of Rock Dudenheimer have been found.

Sock_puppets.png

Knee-high RedWarbler and Goldie Rootpoofs, disguised as a singing trio they are well known for covering the Patti LaBelle song known as Lady Marmalade.

In the nonsensical lyrics there has been found the dimensional codes for the hidden Whirlpool portal!!

Soon, unsuspecting socks may perhaps not have to be hung out to dry.

It is our hope that soon dryers will be made a sock safe zone.

We are narrowing down all leads to Mr. Greenbrow.:)

:cool::D
:D Stay tuned for reply on the Knee High Singing Trio involved in this most fascinating investigation Wind7 :cool: on surveillance right now tracking what looks to be The Blue Knee High Gobbler ::LOL:: and a new secret recruiting strategy he has designed to hide his true intentions as he approaches unsuspecting off their guard innocent socks to be forced into the Missing Sock Empowered Revolution :eek: View attachment 2695 :confused:
PMFSL!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Night Vision

Sock_puppets.png

Knee-high RedWarbler and Goldie Rootpoofs, disguised as a singing trio they are well known for covering the Patti LaBelle song known as Lady Marmalade.

In the nonsensical lyrics there has been found the dimensional codes for the hidden Whirlpool portal!!

:D Stay tuned for reply on the Knee High Singing Trio involved in this most fascinating investigation Wind7 :cool: on surveillance right now tracking what looks to be The Blue Knee High Gobbler ::LOL:: and a new secret recruiting strategy he has designed to hide his true intentions as he approaches unsuspecting off their guard innocent socks to be forced into the Missing Sock Empowered Revolution :eek: View attachment 2695 :confused:
:D ::LOL::

Wind7

Staff

Sock_puppets.png

;)::LOL:::ROFLMAO:

Wind7

Staff
:D ::LOL:: View attachment 2693 TimeFlipper gonna need your help in tracking down the very elusive Blue Knee High Gobbler :confused: :cool: He is said to hang out at busy laundromats in the cities to recruit for The Missing Sock Empowered Revolution :confused: He is highly intelligent and very fast to just vanish :eek: :confused: so you will need to stay on your toes ::LOL:: :D

Sock_puppets.png

In light of recent findings, the SaHCA (Sock and Hoseries Crime Apprehension) have come forth
with the following information:

We are sending out this message for all public awarness,
We are tripleing our measures to apprehend the offending Socks,
and so in doing, you the public MUST take some preventative measures.

Avoid budget brand fabric softeners, stick with the more well established brands
such as, Snuggle, Downy, and or Bounce..(Purex will do in a pinch).

Do not mix dark colours with lighter colours as this causes bleedthrough and helps
hybridization occur to the unsuspecting people whom might wear these criminal hoseries.

THANKS TO NIGHT VISION
for capturing the ONLY KNOWN video clip of The hybrid spider/dust mite!!!!

(here seen above ^^^ with the Blue Knee High Gobbler gene in hand.)

To reduce population of these...Be sure to clean your dryer lint screens!!!!!!

We have contacted the fine makers of RAID to create a defense against these
obvious Wolf Sockenstein creations...

Also...

Hanging dryer sheets on every door/screen of buildings and where feasible..

snuggle-bear.jpeg

...dressing up as SNUGGLE BEAR when out in public will offer the best protections...for now.

Thank You

The SaHCA

This has been a Public Service Announcement

Night Vision

Sock_puppets.png

In light of recent findings, the SaHCA (Sock and Hoseries Crime Apprehension) have come forth

Avoid budget brand fabric softeners, stick with the more well established brands

Do not mix dark colours with lighter colours as this causes bleedthrough and helps
hybridization occur to the unsuspecting people whom might wear these criminal hoseries.

THANKS TO NIGHT VISION

Also...

...dressing up as SNUGGLE BEAR when out in public will offer the best protections...for now.

Thank You

The SaHCA

lmao-santa-ag1.gif Damn Wind7 you giving me so many new ideas right now lol ::LOL:: new characters in this investigation keep popping up :p :D ::LOL:: have to design their roles and what part they each played in this evil Rebel Sock plan lol :confused:

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

THANKS TO NIGHT VISION

Also...

snuggle-bear.jpeg

Thank You

The SaHCA

View attachment 2696 Damn Wind7 you giving me so many new ideas right now lol ::LOL:: new characters in this investigation keep popping up :p :D ::LOL:: have to design their rolls and what part they each played in this evil Rebel Sock plan lol :confused:

This is the most fun I've had in awhile! :D

It Iiiiiiissssss....Interesting that...IF NUM7 were truly a hybrid sock puppet....
...Why are our informations not being stopped?? o_O

(Must go back and re-check posts for obvious clues...Soon)

Plot Thickens!!!

Bwa-ha-ha-haaaaaa!!!!:rolleyes:

:D

Night Vision

THANKS TO NIGHT VISION

Also...

snuggle-bear.jpeg

Thank You

The SaHCA

View attachment 2696 Damn Wind7 you giving me so many new ideas right now lol ::LOL:: new characters in this investigation keep popping up :p :D ::LOL:: have to design their rolls and what part they each played in this evil Rebel Sock plan lol :confused:

This is the most fun I've had in awhile! :D

It Iiiiiiissssss....Interesting that...IF NUM7 were truly a hybrid sock puppet....
...Why are our informations not being stopped?? o_O

(Must go back and re-check posts for obvious clues...Soon)

Plot Thickens!!!

Bwa-ha-ha-haaaaaa!!!!:rolleyes:

:D
:D It is fun huh lol ::LOL:: to be silly and creative and design an alternate world or story :eek: ::LOL:: :confused: Imagination is having a blast right now :) I still need to work on my reply to you for this investigation so be patient I want it to be good with all the visuals ::LOL:: :cool: :confused:

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Tbh, I posted this in Premium Membership and COUGH COUGH Num7 COUGH COUGH someone made it a new thread.
So you can thank COUGH COUGH Num7 COUGH COUGH that someone
Unless there's another admin I don't know about that moved it

Wind7

Staff
Tbh, I posted this in Premium Membership and COUGH COUGH Num7 COUGH COUGH someone made it a new thread.

Ah Ha!!!!

I Knew It!!

Thank you Creator of the original post!!!!

Num7

and the NUM7 sock puppet are Two Different Beings!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

(Cue shower scene music from the movie Psycho)

We will get to the bottom of this!o_0::LOL:::D

TimeFlipper

Ah Ha!!!!

I Knew It!!

Thank you Creator of the original post!!!!

Num7

and the NUM7 sock puppet are Two Different Beings!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

(Cue shower scene music from the movie Psycho)

We will get to the bottom of this!o_0::LOL:::D