O.S.O. Other Strange Occurrences

AnthonyGiarrusso

I've had many OSOs in my life. OSO means Other Strange Occurrence. These are things I've seen, experienced, or interacted with, but don't neccearilly means it was or is paranormal, but could be.

5/22/2023 Odd but not paranormal. I crossed an intersection and in their middle of it where I was crossing, I saw an object that had a green alien head on it. I turned out to be a refrigerator magnet that said “Out of this world”. I kept it. Then a man I’ve seen before sad to me “Knowing Christ rose from the dead is the key to getting into heaven.” Later I saw a Florida panther cub near the rotted shack on the side of the sand road. I’ve never seen a Florida panther in my life, not even a zoo. However, I’ve seen a mountain lion that was rescued from New Hampshire which is relate to the Florida panther and it looked similar to that, but in cub form. I went for my walk around 6:00AM. Later that day I had uploaded my 2-d cryptid sighting to UGETube, which was a video about an encounter I had posted online years ago on other video media platforms. After the upload I got hungry. I really wanted pizza, but I didn’t want it from domino’s because I felt like I’ve been eating too much pizza from there so I ordered it from Marco’s instead. I arrived in the parking spaces in front of Marco’s next to a white Toyota Rav4. There were other parking spaces I could have gone into. Only on the passenger side window was a green alien head sticker just like the magnet I found in the morning. If I didn’t pick that parking space, ordered at a different time or ordered from Domino’s I would have never seen the green alien head. The color green and myself and this specific day were the only identifying factors of something strange. If you include the panther cub, all these things happening in the same day are extremely unlikely.

1/30/2024 O.S.O. I went for usual walk about 1 hour early around 7:00pm. I had seen a faded red oval with two more faded inward ovals head east for about 3 seconds. It moved very quickly. It was a clear night and I’m not certain if it was a large object far away or a smaller object closer to me.

12/26/2023 I saw two O.S.O.s. Between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM on usual walk. The first one was a light heading east heading downward at a slant. However it looked small, but it was a clear night and could have been big, but far away. It was white with a little bit of green on outer layer. Saw it for about 9 to 11 seconds. It light looked like it lingered a bit while on its sloped decent east. The second looked like a crescent light more lit up toward its right side heading south east. It seemed pretty large and had green and blue light. I saw this for about 3 seconds.

O.S.O. 12/18/2023 on my usual walk time 8:00PM -10:00PM I saw it parallel to the road I walked on heading east for about 4 seconds was a blur of light brown just like refried beans light brown smudge with a blue and green outline that lit up. It was moving fomula1 race car quick, but I couldn’t tell the height or size of the object.

11/6/2023

(Might not be paranormal) Possible O.S.O. heading west. I was on the dirt road heading west, saw a brown bird sized object parallel me, but I could have been a bird with a light reflection, but if so the light must have been far away at that height it flew about 10 feet higher than the tree tops. I didn’t get a clear look at it, but I haven’t seen anything paranormal in a while, but this might not be paranormal, but I might be.

md mubeen

I've had many OSOs in my life. OSO means Other Strange Occurrence. These are things I've seen, experienced, or interacted with, but don't neccearilly means it was or is paranormal, but could be.

5/22/2023 Odd but not paranormal. I crossed an intersection and in their middle of it where I was crossing, I saw an object that had a green alien head on it. I turned out to be a refrigerator magnet that said “Out of this world”. I kept it. Then a man I’ve seen before sad to me “Knowing Christ rose from the dead is the key to getting into heaven.” Later I saw a Florida panther cub near the rotted shack on the side of the sand road. I’ve never seen a Florida panther in my life, not even a zoo. However, I’ve seen a mountain lion that was rescued from New Hampshire which is relate to the Florida panther and it looked similar to that, but in cub form. I went for my walk around 6:00AM. Later that day I had uploaded my 2-d cryptid sighting to UGETube, which was a video about an encounter I had posted online years ago on other video media platforms. After the upload I got hungry. I really wanted pizza, but I didn’t want it from domino’s because I felt like I’ve been eating too much pizza from there so I ordered it from Marco’s instead. I arrived in the parking spaces in front of Marco’s next to a white Toyota Rav4. There were other parking spaces I could have gone into. Only on the passenger side window was a green alien head sticker just like the magnet I found in the morning. If I didn’t pick that parking space, ordered at a different time or ordered from Domino’s I would have never seen the green alien head. The color green and myself and this specific day were the only identifying factors of something strange. If you include the panther cub, all these things happening in the same day are extremely unlikely.

1/30/2024 O.S.O. I went for usual walk about 1 hour early around 7:00pm. I had seen a faded red oval with two more faded inward ovals head east for about 3 seconds. It moved very quickly. It was a clear night and I’m not certain if it was a large object far away or a smaller object closer to me.

12/26/2023 I saw two O.S.O.s. Between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM on usual walk. The first one was a light heading east heading downward at a slant. However it looked small, but it was a clear night and could have been big, but far away. It was white with a little bit of green on outer layer. Saw it for about 9 to 11 seconds. It light looked like it lingered a bit while on its sloped decent east. The second looked like a crescent light more lit up toward its right side heading south east. It seemed pretty large and had green and blue light. I saw this for about 3 seconds.

O.S.O. 12/18/2023 on my usual walk time 8:00PM -10:00PM I saw it parallel to the road I walked on heading east for about 4 seconds was a blur of light brown just like refried beans light brown smudge with a blue and green outline that lit up. It was moving fomula1 race car quick, but I couldn’t tell the height or size of the object.

11/6/2023

(Might not be paranormal) Possible O.S.O. heading west. I was on the dirt road heading west, saw a brown bird sized object parallel me, but I could have been a bird with a light reflection, but if so the light must have been far away at that height it flew about 10 feet higher than the tree tops. I didn’t get a clear look at it, but I haven’t seen anything paranormal in a while, but this might not be paranormal, but I might be.
Hello sir please help me
Send to back in time message possible

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Anthony, this is bizarre!!!!! I had that alien magnet and I can't figure out what happened to it and I'm in Florida. I could have
left it on my old fridge by accident. We did get a new fridge. You may have it!!! I was thinking about it recently wondering what happened. Was it in the Tampa area, Apollo beach? My brother put it in my wedding gift as a gag. This is insanely coincidental!!!
You may have my alien!!!! Don't worry, I won't ask for it back. Finders, keepers. Oh, mine said, "Take me to your leader".

Similar to this but not as pointy!

1710498913906.png

AnthonyGiarrusso

Anthony, this is bizarre!!!!! I had that alien magnet and I can't figure out what happened to it and I'm in Florida. I could have
left it on my old fridge by accident. We did get a new fridge. You may have it!!! I was thinking about it recently wondering what happened. Was it in the Tampa area, Apollo beach? My brother put it in my wedding gift as a gag. This is insanely coincidental!!!
You may have my alien!!!! Don't worry, I won't ask for it back. Finders, keepers. Oh, mine said, "Take me to your leader".

Similar to this but not as pointy!

View attachment 18043
No, it was on the east coast in Vero Beach FL. I think it is supposed to be a car magnet.