Oh man, this is big

Mayhem

Zenith
Im surprised @Harte hasnt weighed in here given he sticks to the pyramid age at way younger than the 12,000. Though that lines with Orion in the sky, but then each believe what they want.

Wonder were Zahi Hawass is these days?

TimeFlipper

Im surprised @Harte hasnt weighed in here given he sticks to the pyramid age at way younger than the 12,000. Though that lines with Orion in the sky, but then each believe what they want.

The 12000 you mention comes from a very doubtful source that never explains where such information even comes from :fp:..

alpha centauri

he (@Harte) quoted another forum that is not the other time travel forum somewhere on this forum. I think he likes them more than us :( and spends his time rather there :cry:. But enough gossip from me. I dont know him that well.

I think the Great pyramid was constructed by aliens, that is spoken about in the law of one series. (These Ra beings). But The law of one is a channeling and not something that is proven, so that may not be helpful for the discussion.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

idk where he is, but things I was talking about sure does explain why he doesn't authorize further excavations of all the sites in egypt. Prob hiding biblical connections.

I mean tons of stuff...they just ignore

makes ya go hmm

Last edited:

Harte

Im surprised @Harte hasnt weighed in here given he sticks to the pyramid age at way younger than the 12,000.
NP is too easy. I've learned to avoid the completely ignorant - they tend to get angry when you point it out and Num doesn't want me telling truths here in the emphatic manner I do elsewhere. So NP is on my ignore list.
I stick to hard evidence, and there's a huge amount for the 4th Dynasty Pyramid timeline. Way more than necessary to confirm it.
Though that lines with Orion in the sky, but then each believe what they want.
There is no special alignment with Orion's belt from any time in the past.
He's still kicking it, just not with governmental authority.
He's "just" an Egyptologist now, albeit with lots of connections.
Harte